We pulled out yesterday morning after our 4 days in Spearfish! what do you have and how do you like them/. Thanks to Newell Coach for sponsoring this video!NewellCoach.comNewell Coach Youtube channel- @Newell Coach Newell Coach test drive- https://youtu.be/1N35. Replace the corroded pin at ECU or the ignition circuit solenoid if they are the problem. Tank Treatment for us Newell "Never Flushers"! Oil leaks is another, head gasket replacement spring and fall due to the change in ambient temps. This could easily be part of an estate sale and whoever selling it probably doesnt know a lot about the particulars of the coach. There is no comparison to these coaches to those that are assembly line types. Your email address will not be published. In nine seasons, Newell led the Boll Weevils to an overall record of 126-123, boosting his career record to 302-226 in 18 years. Failing Resettable Fuses/Breakers From Heat: 7 Most Common Problems With Sabre 36bhq RV and Solutions, Most Common Airstream Nest Problems and Their Solutions, Most Common Open Range RV Problems and Their Solutions, 6 Common Problems with Beaver Motorhome (Solution Included), 7 Western Alpine Coach Problems You Should Know, Why My RV Furnace Blower Wont Start? It doesnt look to be in bad condition, but we wouldnt know that from the description. I think owing a Newell would be Awesome! I am selling this motor home for a friend of mine. Many of us have the original blueprints/plans for our coaches. try to scan them to a single pdf file. Have been in a couple at RV shows back then that only had 950# CCC. Is approximately 45 feet long, has 4 slide, Has 130,770 miles on it with 3,466 hours on the motor . Check the CCC (cargo carrying Capacity) in the mid year 2000 coaches. It is a plastic coating that can get damaged over time, and you can see color fading issues. To summarize, if you're looking for class and flashy, the Prevost is a good option. Deferred maintenance on a Newell (or any other SOB) can turn a bargain into a money pit. No doubt they are luxurious and give proper value for money. That seems a little fishy to me. Not long after arriving on campus, Newell knew he had bigger personnel problems than he first suspected. Although there arent enough large storage compartments, this allows for more interior room. account. Other manufacturers use a passenger bus chassis and revamp the interior to create a motorhome. Its special design makes it feel like a luxurious home. I have no interest in the sale, but I do feel the negativity hear his unwarranted. We ran into someone like that last weekend campingthey actually told campground owners to not park us beside them, The entire campground came through our Residential Vehicle over the course of the weekend; except for that one vehicles owners.their loss is how we looked at it. RV Trader promo codes, coupons & deals, November 2022. You attempted to speak with five of the 70 or so folks at the rally, and they did not respond. You can resolve the issue by repainting the cracked area because rust can come on these exposed metal surfaces. Suggestions are welcome and if we can figure out how to do them and they make sense, then we will do our best to do it. Piloting a 2011 P2000i Newell coach$1,563,450proved less stressful than we expected, with the Euro-style overhead side mirrors supplying a fortunate amount of situational . You can resolve the problem by replacing the damaged subfloors. But Newell also fully encloses the four-cylinder turbocharged diesel generator in a stainless steel housing. . Andrew Steele, the RV-ing star has deemed the Coach the best RV now at 2022. Posted Over 1 Month. Larry, Every coach builder had systems that the specific implementation is proprietary. American Coach American Heritage. You can count on us for everything you. If you were ever a truck driver driving team in a cabover you slept that way all the time. Newell is gone, but ramifications remain. He told us stories of people that he knows that have paid $30,000 to $60,000 on repairs just so they could trade them in, any input would be appreciated. Tiffin Zephyr. Each is created to the exact specifications of its new owner, utilizing high-quality, durable products from partner companies like Garrett Leather and Villa International. Another source could be RVSERVICEREVIEWS.COM and possibly take the rig to a reputable lace. Indeed you can, Blue. Failing Resettable Fuses/Breakers From Heat. fagnaml. The one thing I have learned living on the road in our coach for these past 17 months is not to "judge a book by its cover".it's the worst mistake one can make in life, and the number of people I have gotten to know, and now count as friends, on the road would have been drastically reduced. The wife said I can have a 2013 Newell. Just not me. Consider installing an engine monitoring system. They do offer used coaches taken as trade-ins, and those prices start consistently around $1,500,000. Newell doesnt produce many coaches that dont already have a buyer. I have no recollection of you approaching any of the picnic table gatherings and introducing yourself.Thanks to FMCA I have your plate number. As such, all of their vehicles from 1972 onward featured diesel engines, and all were rear-mounted from 1970. The Bluebird is factory made and was never a school bus. Ah, motorcoaches. Most people found the water leaking from the bathroom, plumbing not hooked, Read More 7 Most Common Problems With Sabre 36bhq RV and SolutionsContinue, Airstream nest is a well-built camper van and has the unique designs and luxurious facilities of all campers. You need to replace them. Replace corroded ECU pin, replace ignition circuit solenoid. inexpensive, and most are long gone to scrap. I speak, they can speak back or not, this does not bother me. . How severe are these problems? Check out this article. [su_list icon=icon: mail-forward icon_color=#07cd56], Sabre 36bhq was supposed to be a work of art but somehow the makers missed the mark. So please post when you find a great source or price on any part for our coaches. However I am sure the community here would have some input as to good mobile repair people wherever the person is. If I have now managed to get your imagination racing, you will find this Newell located in Taylor, Missouri, and listed for sale here on Barn Finds Classifieds. I would think that a new cornerstone is going to have all kinds of bugs to work out. Retail Price $143,500 Our Price $122,500 Savings $21,000. Disappointing as that is about how close Ill get to e Newell coach! Air Leaking: The problem mainly includes the leak in the 120V compressor . Newell purchased the company from the Streamline Trailer Company in 1967. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exWlSJRPw4Q. Yes, I to like the Cummins/Allison combination for so many reasons. Let him sell it. Though it occasionally requires some investigation due to the vehicles age to determine the correct part number. I have a near 20 year old Rexhall 35BSL ..(a bottom dweller in the motorhome hierarchy) and it's fine, nothing really ever goes wrong that can't be be fixed with a screwdriver. Many of you maintain your own blogs or follow those of others. engine torque rating. For 40k (or any amount for that matter) theres no reason a potential buyer should have to extract the pertinent information from the seller. I admit to really wanting a motor home to tow my racing car to events and this one fills the bill (but my racing budget is too small to accommodate it, unfortunately). Take a step back in time when premium luxury coaches were built to last. Yes, and No. Really? post. ), I'd buy a custom Newell or Prevost and take out the glitz and make it very homey and comfortable inside! Typically, a shop's repair estimate is directly relative to the vehicles initial cost. Welcome to Newell Gurus. Occupants can relax after a busy day in the lounge area that features a 3-seater lounge and two chairs with a convenient side table. Discuss about various topics in our community and have fun while doing so. Your next trip could set the standard for all future travel if done in a Newell. Engine, transmission components, and tires are costly to repair when they get damaged after some years. Associate Director, PMO and Strategic Portfolio Management. They dug his wife out and took her to the morgue. I am sorry that happened. Newell Sponsored Rally: Bend Oregon Rally, Bend, OR June 10-14, 2019. Send offer to collectorcarsandparts@yahoo.com. Do your homework on this one. Did 12s at the Long Beach drag strip. Keep in Mind: Do you know whichvolt RV battery is best? The generator is a 20,000 kWh generator. Do you need advice on what products to buy? Good Luck We have some friends with a Newell they bought used. 04-27-2012, 11:18 AM motorhomeguy. Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2. Sand the cracked area to remove old coats of paint and apply a new coat of similar varnish. So, if you feel intimidated, there is no reason to be. Too bad we didn't have the chance to meet. You might wonder what these complaints are? Rust and corrosion are seen mainly in the older models like the 80s ones. That model has now grown to be a Genesis. The significant and leading cause of soft floor is the high traffic areas. You must log in or register to reply here. In this video, I interview Karl Blade, president of Newell Coach about the future and history of Newell Coach. An issue in selling aging motor homes is there is little to no financing available. Newell Coaches was a groundbreaking company in the production of motorhomes, and the next owner of this vehicle will benefit from that lateral thinking. If you have a place for a fellow member to stop by with their rig and welcome people to do so, please share whatever info you want here. I'm moving on, life is too short! Can You Connect Brake Buddy 3 Directly to 12V RV Plug? We are at the Newell Rally at Elkhorn Ridge and have met and talked with many non Newell owners here.in fact we have 3 Prevost owners, a Bluebird owner, and 3 Foretravel owners here as part of our rally..they don't think we are snobs at all. Slatton's book, written in 2006. How Much Does a Thousand Trails Membership Cost? I can think of at least 3 near me that can and if I had one I would be confident taking it there knowing they have the expertise to fix any problem. Try to keep extra fuses when operating the Coach in a high-temperature area. The instrument panel lights dim down too. As a million+ dollar coach to begin with. The chassis of these motorhomes high-strength steel material. January 29. In addition, the issue comes due to water damage in these areas. You cannot patch the holes in the airbags, and it is necessary to replace them for safe driving. Many people complain about the rusting of the Newell motorhome chassis. The roof of these motorhomes is made of aluminum material, but these are coated with urethane material. Check out this article. The Newell motorcoaches are expensive to maintain because of their high-quality parts. Some basement A/C units couldnt be repaired since owners couldnt get replacement parts (as reported by them). The problem mainly includes the leak in the 120V compressorcompartment. Contact Us. At one time I had the same impression this gentleman has, but about Prevost owners, but once I actually spent time talking with them I found out they were just like everyone else. Does anyone know if the bay doors are adjustable? They saw the Lamborghini orange paint scheme of the 2022 Newell Coach 1738. recreational vehicles. 2007 Newell 45' coach with 70,500 miles. My kid had a Velosaraptor, it was a nice car, but I had a real hard time getting in and out of it. And How to Do it Legally. As you can see from this long shot, it is equipped with a dining table that could seat four in a pinch. I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong place and please excuse me if I am. I ended up buying a 32' 2002 Winnebago that needs a little work. Sadly, Newell's three-year rampage in Beaumont, Texas, could affect the futures of Mike Anderson and Tommy Tubbs, two men who plan to apply for Lamar's vacant coaching job. WHEN we move up from our 2012 40' Motorhome we WILL NOT even look at the Newell line strictly because of their customers self-centered, self-righteous attitude. Basically, if you don't enjoy using what you're buying, it won't get used. The only thing that scares/ bothers me about Newell's is the wiring and trouble shooting the systems should something go wrong,but I have the same issues with precise. often a new owner doesnt have it or prospective owners would like to have them. Im stunned how many negative comments have been directed towards this seller. This coach is on a Newell Chassis, with 500HP 60Series Detroit Engine and Allison automatic transmission with retarder. He earned . But the owner will not get enough value for the price he bought the RV originally. a guru thought it would be fun to have them put on the forum. hey, since all of us spend time listening or looking or wondering about air leaks. this is a place to consolidate that information so it is easier to find for new forum members. PLEASE feel free to share these points with whomever you choose as an outsider's experience! The original P50 model launched in 2017 and it keeps getting better. You need to spend more coats on replacing damaged and worn-out parts. I have seen a few Newells out there, I don't think even the high end monaco is in the same league as a Newell or a Prevost, they seem unsurpassed in price point, custom finnishing and just plain wow factor the paint schemes alone are impressiveI know what I would buy!JUST MY TWO CENTS! Five players either decided not to return or were asked not to. It contains high-quality floor plans, furnished or insulated walls, and good furniture. It is low-quality steel material that can easily react with the oxygen in the environment and produce cracked marks with brown color on the frames surface. Of course they are very well built and fine coaches. "Doesn't handle worth a darn" or "wanders all over the road" is the usual complaint and "Make it better" the requested 2008 newell motor home recall - visibility:sun/moon roof assembly problem: newell is recalling certain model year 2005-2010 motor coaches manufactured from january 2004 through july 2009, equipped with se-gi windows. Its color combination of red, silver, and black is striking, and the paint appears to be in excellent condition. Fulltiming is the resident historian. Should have battery cut off switches,just like on a boat. Reasons and SolutionsContinue, Common Problems with Newell Coach and the Solutions. Featured coaches. After a lifetime of driving mainly family sedans, station wagons, and pickups, I drove my first 41-foot passenger coach when I was 50-years-old. A lot of nicer RV parks will not allow older motor coaches. Really nice coaches. In our Coach travels we have met & made life friends all across the US & Canada & have never had an experience even close to what we experienced as I outlined earlier. Newell's flagship model, the Coach P50, is powered by Cummins x15 engine, which is well-known for its firepower, which could go as high as 605 HP. Newell's are built like a tank from the ground up no outside buying of chassis they go head to head with a bus with no problems built in Miami OK by Karl Blades a new Newell will cost you 1,400,000.00 big bucks and unlike the bus converters he has a backlog for his . By Arif Fahim May 25, 2022 June 29, 2022. Also at this resort, were several Prevost motorHome owners there enjoying South Dakota's beautiful surroundings as were we. I know one here in Central NY and I know one in Casa Grande, AZ. A professional shop should be able to provide an estimate if you dont know how to fix it yourself. These Off-Road Teardrop Campers Have A Unique Sola AGM Batteriesvs Flooded Batteries: What's Be Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8 Beta 1, Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2, Roo II was our 04 Country Coach Allure 40'. Anything dealing with the fuel systems, including tanks, shut offs, hoses, filters, pumps, etc.

Top 10 Marketable Courses In Nigeria, Home Essentials And Beyond Canisters, Navien Tankless Water Heater Recirculation Pump, Rosemont Dome Baseball Tournaments 2021, Articles N