Good day sir! 1. Top 10 Insightful Career Webinars You Should Attend in Africa. institutions release their Post UTME procedures. Hospitals and clinics private and public are springing up everyday, and a medium size clinic needs at least 4 Nurses. Choose anyone that you think you can better in. I love your good work. will close on Saturday, 12th September 2015. after the Zonal Screening Exercise on the In addition these courses are also asked for in other major industries.6. Diploma in Business Management Diploma in business management has stood out among the most marketable diploma courses in Nigeria 2018. Graduates of pharmacy are involved in formulating drugs. Law. The downside is, journalism is not seen as exclusive preserve of MassComm graduates, as graduates of almost any course are recruited by news outfits. agricultural science If I were to rank the three alternatives given to you, I would go like this: 1, Geophysics Tech in Physics Education. Mechanical, Electrical & other related Engineering courses: Engineering courses generally sell in the oil and gas industry. If you make a 2.1 and you graduate before 26 years of age (NYSC year inclusive) banks and professional services firms like KPMG etc dont care about course. Yet, the course still stands a decent chance.9. It is compiled by JarusHub editor and 2 other contributors to this portal. Pls help me to compare the two base on ; *Job opportunity after graduation * Income/allowances i.e the highest paid * the most recongised, broader and diversify one in terms of profession and job intakes. INTAKE 2015 FOR TRADES/NON TRADESMEN AND WOMEN IS still GOING ON. Pharmacy This is yet another highly marketable course in Nigeria. You had a 2.1, good. Thanks, am studying English language at OAU. Looking for work over 6 months. I am presently studying Animal Environmental Biology but not o.k with the course, just that it was Jamb that gave me the course but i want to do a change of course if possible to pharmacy after my year one, please what is your advise. Pls I need reply. Mass communication is one of the most marketable courses in Nigeria providing several skills and opportunities to the its graduates in the media house and also allowing you to set up a private practice, as a mass communication graduate you can either choose to work in a media house as a journalist, news broadcaster, copy editor or be self-employed. soil conservationist. Medical Microbiology and Immunology By the way, i love the write up, a nice one. Accounting 9. Computer Science All Rights Reserved. 3. In other words, education is the process of developing ones mental faculty, regulating and improving ones attitudes and character as well all acquiring doing abilities. job here that there are job vacancies open to all U can also email me. Find your passion. please sir can i use this subjects to study computer engineering Potential is the operative word here. Mass Communication: Mass Communication is a social science course that deal with the study of imparting and conveying information through mass media to the public (usually a large population). Graduates with a good understanding of the complex interplay of economic, political and environmental forces, as is the case with #geography graduates, obviously are highly employable in a variety of professions. them in terms of job availability in Nigeria 4. In the light of this, we have compiled a list of top 10 courses which are considered to be of high value and marketability in the current economy of Nigeria. Just try and graduate with a good grade. https://myschoolinfo.com.ng/things-to-consider-before-choosing-your-course-of-study-in-nigeria/. tnks . You have to choose one. pls i need about 2 or 3 best among d listed course above, Computer Engineering pls i need ur advice immediately cus this my second yr at home. project management, MATERIAL & MET. Having a degree in this course will open you to many career opportunities depending on the educational track you chose to follow. CALL US IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT : Tel 08147023091 for Please sir, which branch of civil engineering can fetch you a good paid job in the oil&gas industry? Good write-up ISO Certification Consultants, ISO Certification Consultants Dubai uae Abu Dhabi, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001,ISO 17025, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 50001, EnMS, ISO Training Services, Management System Certification, ISO Consultant Dubai, ISO Certification Services in Dubai, ISO Consultants in Abu Dhabi, ISO Consultants in UAE, ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai, ISO Certification in Abu Dhabi, ISO Training Dubai, ISO 9001 Consultants in UAE, ISO 50001 Consultants in UAE, ISO 27001 Consultants in UAE, ISO 20000 Consultants in Dubai, ISO 22301 Certification in Dubai, ISO Certification Consultants in UAE, ISO 17025 Consultants UAE . Hello sir, I studied Guidance and Counselling and came out with 2:1, I wanna go for my masters but dont know which one to go for among Industrial Psychology, Clinical Psychology and Criminology. However, since you dont like accounting, Im not very sure your degree is relevant to these fields you said you want to go into. Comments (0) WhatsApp; Facebook; Twitter; Email This; Engineers are in hot demand anywhere in the world. You need to continue to be united states up to par this way. pls reply. Agric Economics. Of course, its difficult to be sure that youve ever chosen the right degree and, just because there are good job prospects and financial stability at the end of it, it doesnt mean that its necessarily the right degree for you. soil surveyor Which is more ok and demanding in Nigeria intence job prospect? 3, Biochemistry. Please Need Your Answer Urgently. Accounting Accounting is another course that pays well in Nigeria. Estate Management/Architecture/Building/Survey/Civil Engineering: A degree in any of these courses places you in a good position for self-employment. M.Sc. Law 3. Are you interested in the top Most Marketable Courses in Nigeria 2022/2023? List of the best Marketable courses for jobs in the world in 2023. You didnt mention University of Jos as a first generation university. in my field, which one should i go for. Download here. 3, Computer science, This might also be of help. Diploma in Civil and Electrical Engineering Yet, the course still stands a decent chance.9. property manager For some, the course was given without much of a choice. Law 2. CRS, [] 10 MOST MARKETABLE COURSES IN NIGERIA JARUSHUB [], Can Economics degree holder work in oil and gas firm, See here https://www.jarushub.com/career-choices-for-economics-graduate-in-an-oil-gas-company/, Pls what can i student with maths c5 english b2 agric c6 biology c5 and economic e8 chemistry c5 physic d7 geography e8, I have noticed you dont monetize your blog, dont waste your traffic, Please can a Pharmacy graduate in school of health technology with good grad sit for direct in the universities? This post talks about marketable courses. Re: A+ Certification Or Mcse Which One Is Better? With special IT skills, your chance is even brighter. Thanks a million. Medicine:Medicine may not earn you N500k per month at entry level, but it is the course that guarantees you job the most. maybe Zoology is better. Please sir, my waec result were as follow; econs c6, acct c4, biology b3, civic b3, commerce c4, eng c4, math c4, govt c5, yoruba f9. Estate Management 9. designated Zonal Centers for your state of origin.. And only the qualified Candidates Without any further ado, join us as we discuss on the Most Marketable Courses In Kenya that you can opt for. mine is, i studied mcb with 2.2 and i intend going for master but i am really comfuse in wch course to consider. I see Nurses change jobs like clothes. Either of them is OK. pls sir i put BIOCHEMISTRY in jamb and i score 299 but pple are telling me biochemist are jobless Nigeria dat i should hv put PHARMACYpls should i leave dis yr nd re write jamb nxt yr to study PHARMACY? Thanks. Major General tunde on 08067620522 for your urgent assistance to secure a guaranteed slot for the Screening Exercise. WELCOME TO PROFESSOR MIKE, EDUCATION ONLINE CENTER ADMISSION IN NIGERIA. I graduated with second class lower but I didnt enjoy the study at all. 6 Univeristies are generally referred to as first generation in Nigeria: UI, OAU, UNN, ABU, UNIBEN, UNILAG, Being a first generation is by the time of establishment. Try and resit physics in olevel and pass. Your B.A or B.Sc. However, it remains a Top 10 course. Even without professional qualifications, you can still get a decent job with Accounting degree only in the many small to medium scale firms that require the services of accounting graduates. You can use political science degree for most of what economics degree can fetch you, except a job that specifically requires you to have a degree in Economics. 5, M.Sc. Finance is another great course. Does computer science have lots of job opportunities in Nigeria. Can i apply for D.E to study Economics with my ND result in estate management? I dont think one is better than the other. have bin adviced to stay and finish political science.. BT am not interested in politics wat advice can u give.. wat can I do with political science? Sir plz help me unilag There are other courses that are quite competitive in nature with thousands of career opportunities which we are going to list below. Yet, the course still stands a decent chance. advice me to do in my first degree..Computer science, physic,geology. 2. I am so happy for your life. i really got alots of experiences about academic excercises here. chemistry I have BSc Accounting. ANNOUNCEMENT!!! 6. Agricultural Science In Nigeria, Which Course Has the Most Job Opportunities? chose information management tech at Please,I hold HND Accounting with Distinction grade and I intend getting a B.Sc. Criminal Justice. What is your interest? 3, M.Sc. Quickly see How To Choose A Course That Fits You. Read alsoHow to get Canadian medical education. Laborious works down. sir i study chemistry edu can i go for laboratry science for M .SC? Library courses. I got admitted into EBSU to study GEOLOGY AND EXPLORATION GEOPHYSICS while i sat for ESUT POST UTME of which i choose SURVEYING AND GEO INFORMATICS and my name had not come out in ESUT and i know i can do better in ESUT than EBSU but EBSU is ending their acceptance fee payment by 9 Oct. help me should i wait for ESUT 1st list. ADMISSION INTO OUR SCHOOL FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION IS ONGOING AND IN PROGRESS NOW.CONTACT THE SCHOOL ADMISSION OFFICE hello Admin.. Kindly Reference my post about Geography to. I am a graduate of philosophy, wat professional course would u advice me to go for btw Cipm, cicrm. Hi good day, I just read your info, pls I just want to know if u have an idea about which of these is most marketable in real world. [] Caveat: This is not based on hard data but on observations. Im a graduate of industrial physics: im into geophysics, nuclear physics and material science. and what makes other courses outstanding or best? Estate Management/Architecture/Building/Survey/Civil Engineering: A degree in any of these courses places you in a good position for self-employment. Geology: It is also a course that places you in good position to penetrate the much-sought-after oil industry. Building is OK, but Chemical Engineering is better. Here are some reasons for the relevance of LinkedIn Learning to Nigerians: . Thanks again for your great works through this blog. I Have B.Sc Mathematics. Thanks. But we want you to also read this course evaluation and decide if it could be right for you. In addition, well list the overall best courses to study in Nigeria if you want a better job in the future: You may have heard that some courses are useless while some are best, is this really true? sir can i go for chartered institute of customer relationship management. Medicine is number 1 on our list.Most importantly, I share the opinion of this gentleman that it is you, and hardly your course of study, that matters in marketing yourself.https://www.jarushub.com/10-most-marketable-courses-in-nigeria/ [], [] Caveat: This is not based on hard data but on observations. Heres what I mean; Med students, know that after school they become doctors or healthcare practitioners. . Hafiz Akinde Shares the Secrets He Uses to Get High-Paying Remote Jobs in Nigeria and How You Can Get Them, Up & Close with Dapo Olagunju, MD JP Morgan West Africa, Top 100 Organizations To Apply To in Nigeria For Great Job and Career Opportunities, JAMB ADMISSION BROCHURE FOR NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES, CORPORATE ABOKI: MY FIRST TIME ON A PLANE, Apply for a Life-Changing Opportunity with Dreamers College Fund Scholarship 2022, Top Ten (10) Courses to Study in Nigeria (SHARE THIS), https://www.jarushub.com/10-most-marketable-courses-in-nigeria/, Top Ten (10) Most Marketable Courses to Study in Nigeria (SHARE THIS)NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS, 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria (SHARE THIS)NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS, https://flashlearners.com/hot-courses-study-nigeria-universities/%5B, 10 Marketable Courses to study in Nigerian Universities - Nigerian Scholars, ISO Certification Consultants, ISO Certification Consultants Dubai uae Abu Dhabi, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001,ISO 17025, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 50001, EnMS, ISO Training Services, Management System Certification, ISO Consultant D, https://www.jarushub.com/focus-on-course-geography/, 10 Insurance Companies In Nigeria | Great ABC Home Insurance, 5 Career Ideas for the Architecture Graduate | Beam Magazine, "ISO Certification Consultants, ISO Certification Consultants Dubai uae Abu Dhabi, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001,ISO 17025, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 50001, EnMS, ISO Training Services, Management System Certification, ISO Consultant, JARUSHUB IN 2015 WE THANK YOU | JarusHub Career Mentorship & Management Portal, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS3YfEq4tUk, https://myschoolinfo.com.ng/things-to-consider-before-choosing-your-course-of-study-in-nigeria/, 10 Marketable Courses to Study in Nigerian Universities - MySchoolLatest.com, nigeria earns most of its money by exporting 2018 iq option, https://www.jarushub.com/career-choices-for-economics-graduate-in-an-oil-gas-company/, TOP 10 MARKETABLE COURSES IN NIGERIA - IBTForum.com. 6. Pls help me sir, between chemical and petroleum engineering which one is more marketable in nigeria. lyk to kno which course is better maritime Law: Maybe the supply is fast outstripping demand and affecting pricing, Law has declined in economic value. Either way, after their first year, these students realise getting a job with a degree in that course may be tough. map curator But the truth is that some courses are way more marketable than the others. & PPL. 1. In addition these courses are also asked for in other major industries. THIS IS TO NOTIFY THE GENERAL STUDENT PUBLIC ASSOCIATION WHO sir i just gained an admission into uniosun and i was given physiology as a course, pls sir can i continue with it or quit cos peoples comment over the course isnt encouraging at all, What are the subjects necessary for chemical engineering? IT has a large array of field for end users and Expert. In addition these courses are also asked for in other major industries.6. It is high paying and marketable both at home and abroad. What makes people tag most courses useless? Even from school, Architecture students make money drawing plans for people. Certification wont help much. Nothing wrong with going for accounting again, but mor eimporatntly, try and get a professional mqualification in accounting, especially ICAN or ACCA. If yes, Please use the Comment Box below. But I dont know what lies ahead Many students today find themselves studying courses that are largely undervalued in the countrys labour market. kudos to you. PLEASE NOTE: It is important you determine the cut-off mark of your institution of choice and other institutions as this will enable you make the How to Operate Sears Kenmore Sewing Machine. was told its nt relevant in Nigeriapls what should I do, Sir between public administration and political science which one is more marketablei. Btw ive not seen anything about my course. pls I need reply, I want to study economics pls wich university do u think will be ok for me. 7. All enquiries to jarushub@gmail.com or 0808 540 4500. M.Sc. Thumbs up for the good work. What do u say? its for this reason we are providing you with the top Most Marketable Courses in Nigeria as a beginner guide. 10. News. There has been a drastic change in the world in just few decades. Hello am a ticketing officer in a travel agent with no degree certificate.please what is your advice. Even from school, Architecture students make money drawing plans for people. pls i need ur advice btw the following course which have more employment opputunity Before they are listed, I must also state that because a course is marketable doesnt mean it should take the place of that course youre more passionate about because somefactorsare much more important in making the decision. The truth is that no course is useless. Some may have as much as 20. Having said that, there are still some courses considered to be the best courses in Nigeria and there are quite competitive in nature. Estate Management/Architecture/Building/Survey/Civil Engineering: A degree in any of these courses places you in a good position for self-employment. Public Health and Sanitary Microbiology Finance is another great course. please biochemistry and biology which one is more marketable in nigeriaplease need your reply fast, i actually meant microbiology and biochemistry, sorry please i meant biochemistry and microbiology which one is most marketable in nigeria, plz. Medicine is number 1 on our list. Please sir what will i do. Pls i need ur answer urgently, thanks, Pls am comfused on course to do and am a science student. Good day Sir, i was given two option in one of the Federal University of Technology in Nigeria to chosen between B. Advice. chemistry physics Thank you so much ,coz u are a gift to dis generation ,sir I am a 300level student of madonna university okija,studying Banking and finance , and am thinking of a Good job before going for any professional course or I dnt knw if I should go for d professional course before I start working , I dnt even knw which professional course to go for nd I dnt knw which job pays most in terms of ma course ,I will be most grateful if u advise me on what to do. Pharmacy This is yet another highly marketable course in Nigeria. The Relevance of LinkedIn Learning in Nigeria. However, these cut-off marks are subject to change once the different or LASU, which is better? I have been racking my brain on whether to continue with architecture or switch over to engineering. With F9 in Physics, not sure you have what it takes to do engineering, or even biological sciences. try making a proper research about IT field before concluding. please, I am a graduate of Business management and planing to go for my master but i dont really know what to choose b/w Economics and finance, Business Administration, Global development and entrepreneur, Economics and management of innovation, and international Risk management. Become a teacher?. Yet, the course still stands a decent chance.9. Thank you so much and best with good fortune. please editor,i studied biology education as my first degree here in 9ja.what can i do with this my first degree aside teaching? I see Nurses change jobs like clothes. please as a lady wch of dis course is preferable .civil eng. or should I go 4 medicine and surgery. Between MBA and environmental management which is better, Pls sir i have a bro who studied Geology nd Minning at FUTA through SPDC scholarship and he will be graduating by october nd sure nothing less than a 2.1 pls i nid ur advice on the best next step for him to take pls and thank u, i study electrical /electronics from one quak polytechnics in Nigeria, and we are nt been thought what we are suppose to b e thought during my national diplome then, now am nw doing my HND program in another beta polytechnics in which i found very difficult to cope becos of my background during my ND DAYSpls the issues is am in telecommunication option in which i knw am 65% sound with hard work..bt i still feel like i need more knowledge on the course..becos am in final yr and i dont want to jump into labour market lik dat.pls what do i dois to study more or what jarus, [] Glorified or not, the course you chose to study puts you in an enviable position. Everyone wants to become something in life which he knows better than any other person, just try on building on it with the relevant course without specifications because no course that is of no use. 3. Economics/Accounting/Finance: The good thing about Economics is that it fits into many roles. park ranger According to a career mentorship and management portal, architecture is the second most marketable course in Nigeria. And, can I get any which wouldnt require a PGD? Thank you! Agricultural Science What course has the highest job opportunities in Nigeria? Applicants must possess a minimum of either S.S.C.E I would be grateful for you reply. only. I want to study computer craft at orozo technical college,and they dont add biology among the subject and I 13 years old would it affect me in my higher carers pls advice me. Keep applying to small clinics and hospitals. Please did chemical engineering job prospects superseds that of civil eng. good evening I think the editors list aiint correct How will you say this list is correct without pharmacy not on the list! Choosing a career path can be time-consuming and difficult because your decision can make or break you. 3, Literary Studies. EKSU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 is Out (Apply Now), UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions And Answer PDF For All Courses 2022. physics, Goodday sir I see Nurses change jobs like clothes. There is no course that doesnt have decent employment prospect. Same goes with Lab scientists, although in lower demand.7. e.g age, job opportunity, payment etc. IT is way beyond that. Yes, Physics and its offshoots like Geophysics are not bad. pls sir i applied for Dentistry in UNIBEN but would like to change to UI, please is there any how i can do the change now or maybe after my first year in UNIBEN then i will change to UI or is possible for me to change it now? Wats my stand in Nigeria sir? Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women has been commenced and In the light of this, we have compiled a list of top 10 courses which are considered to be of high value and marketability in the current economy of Nigeria. . pls do you think Masters is profitable to continue with and which other areas of course can I do the masters apart from Sociology? opportunities in the National Nigerian petroleum I would appreciate it if you reply speedily. Mass Communication which branch of economics is suitable or better for a master program, Development economics; monetary economics; public finance etc, plz sir wat will I study with dis course eng c5,maths b3,crs a1,govt b3, lit in eng b3 ecos d7, civic education b3, animal husbandry b3, Pls btw marine biology and zoology which one can i go 4. Please Am Really Confused Of Course To Study And With Job Prospect Considered,Am A Commercial Student.. 2, Public Admin I have never come across a jobless medical doctor. Many students will definitely find it useful. Medicine: Medicine may not earn you N500k per month at entry level, but it is the course that guarantees you job the most. Caveat: This is not based on hard data but on observations. pls sir i just finished my OND programe in forestry technology with upper credit. by Ralvy ( m ): 6:35pm On Aug 29 , 2007 MCSE is a more marketable course in Nigeria. what are the job opportunity for both of them. JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Engineering 2022/2023 (Compulsory WAEC/NECO), SMART Scholarship in USA 2023 | Fully Funded, Kaduna Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | ND & Degree, OSUSTECH Courses And Requirements 2023 is Out | Full list, Mouka Foam: Mattress Sizes & Prices List in Nigeria 2022 depot, How to Register For JAMB 2023 Online | Buy Now, FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 for South Africans, KUST Resumption Date 2022/2023 | Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil Resumption Date, Paypal Data Analyst 2022 Internship Program, When Will AFIT Start Giving Admission For 2022/2023, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. pls sir, I want to study accounting but I want to no between accounting and business administration which one can I go with sir pls help me, pls which curse can I study with.math.English.economic.biology.littrature in English.govt.English.pls. JarusHub - Copyright 2019-2020BKNinja. Read more at: JARUSHUB [], Plz does industrial maths(maths and c.s) av good employment prospective. harmacy Just like Medicine, Pharmacy is another very marketable course in Nigeria. I studied Enterpreneurship as a first degree. mind you we have two kinds of nurses is there hope for me to go for any medical courses, i need help pls. Best Courses To Pursue In Kenya: 1. Thank you sir but i didnt write jamb nd waiting till nxt yr is not an option fr me considering my agepls if u can reffer me to an oil training institution where i cn acquire a skill that woul be lucrative and beneficial to me pls. Pursuing this course in a Kenyan university will provide you with all the necessary skills to deal with the technical aspects of Medical Equipments. could you please rate them for me according to how good itll be for job prospects. some tell to apply for uniben(as they say its the best) while others tell me to go for futo. I see Nurses change jobs like clothes. I got HND public administration but now I want to switch in to economics at PGD level. pharmarcy All engineering courses are competitive. tank u. Please note: Applicants must be serious-minded Are there chances that I might be able to work in an oil company? I will be 26 years by next month. Am a science student just through with my ssce,,but while waiting to get admission i go into Clearing and forwarding training,but now am trying to consider going for Supply and chain management in a private Polytechnic.. Pls with my Result as a science student will this favour me or do me any good,since i have already has experience in Logistics stuffs? Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 6. Medicine & Surgery 3 2. 10. Law 3. Zoology. 1). Accounting 4. Business Management 5. please need ur advice am in 200level ,education student. I also aim to join indian navy . Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail. I need some counseling on the course and advise on job opportunities here in nigeria. 3, Agriculture. I was strongly advised against studying economics while searching for admission hence pinched my tent with accounting. I am a geography student in one of the federal institutions in nigeria and I have already started seeing my opportunities #geography is cool!!! Nursing Science 8. Both are OK. Thanks for the job well done, i studied statistics nd i want to do a professional course. Hi,good day.plz im really confused .i want to study civil engineering but i dunno if its gonna favour me both financially and otherwise.cuz no one wants regrets in his future..so i really need directionsplz choose btw petrochem and civil eng,wic z preferable?thanks.. 2. in chemical engineering or go for msc. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. which one should i go for btw PMP nd HRM. Pass is a bad grade. NIGERIA STUDENT HERE IS AN OFFER TO HELP YOU INTO ANY INSTITUTION OF YOUR CHOICE, WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE Please is it advisable to take that route? Nigeria is not different. Hello here, m inspired by u our dear admin. Thnks n great work. Related Posts If you are below 26, you can apply to audit firms, professional services firms, banks, etc. Thanks to the quality education, Nigeria is a step ahead of its neighboring countries and has been referred to as the Giant of Africa because of its large economy and young population.

The Nightmare Painting Elements And Principles, Articles T