Get 3 Rank 5 Champions Athel is best suited for Easy, Normal and Hard Clan Boss in Speed team setup based from my experiences. Welcome to ayumilove.net! @Edgedemon: Thank you for highlighting the errors on this page! Please add these details to the descriptions above. @Nick: I would recommend building an optimize Speed Run team and have it run auto play to save your time! Mozaffar: Ill break it down. I would really like to see a link that tells what all the different sets are/do. I have all 4 Champions (Athel, Kael, Elhain and Galek) in my hero inventory for comparison. ayumilove, thank you for all the effort and hard work you put into this site! Classic Arena allows you to earn Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals. Stage 15/16 there is no more brew or shard drop. I dont get why. If I have a well statted taunting or curing set for example I have no idea what champ would make use of that, and looking up each champ and checking is not really viable. I am about to select some Tier 4 Masteries, so I wanted to understand how it works now with the recent patch discussed below by ShalokShalom. I am wondering if there are any artifact sets or levels that I should just sell? . Can anyone confirm how this works from personal experience? Im pulling 8m or so dmg on average on Brutal CB. Blessings were released in Patch 6.00 (6th September 2022) along with Awakening System, which requires champions to be awakened before . Based from my research, I believe there is content in development for this dungeon. probably changed quite a bit since that part of the guide was made. That is where you will get better gear. Copy any of the . If you are F2P (Free to Play) player, then keep at least 1 copy of each Rare Champions as they can be use for Champion Fusion. Choose any food champions with the same number of stars as the one you want to upgrade ranks. Is that something on your list to add? * Aleksandr Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events, and more from Microsoft Store. Do you have a list of all champion builds? You wont go wrong with leveling up Diabolist to Level 60. Hi. Affinity plays a big part in determining the success to win against the opponent! Chris Babic, So the same way you have the value calculator, is it possible for you guys to make something where you would pick a champion, then pick the artifact type(weapon, helmet, shield, etc. The infamous mission Reach Silver I in Classic Arena is not showing in the list. List of Champions by Affinity Interested in what artifacts are best for her. I know Hydra Head of mischief has a buff spreading skill but cant find a list for this buff that will point me in the direction of any champs that have this buff. To get the full set of gear with atk% on your two champions. I get that you dont work for free and I certainly cant blame you for trying to make money, but one or two pop ups is manageable. Campaign: 3 stars hard stage 7 Godfreys crossing (50k silver) Friend, I follow you from Maplestory for many years, now that I start in this new game, you keep helping me, thank you very much for using your time to help others, a big greeting and I wish you many successes! To level any champion to a higher star ranking, follow these steps: Farm and max out your food champions. The total heal will be 30% (25% base heal multiply by 120% gives the total heal). On one side is the Dark Lord Siroth, whose evil machinations have corrupted most of the land, leaving a path of destruction and despair in his wake. We're constantly working to make the game better. Very good info but can you post something like who is a magic, spirit, force champion so we can tell their afinity. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for the good work! Clan Boss is the big boss in Raid Shadow Legends where you farm skill tomes, summoning shards, and exclusive equipment daily along with your Clan members! RSL Helper Discord! Thus far, Kael seems to be my strongest even against the one legendary but Im also not versed in gearing well. @Fryevia: What are the champions in your inventory? I just posted on Plarium forum information about the XP and number of champions needed to rank up to every rank. Its a locked/hidden dungeon planned for future content (e.g. I am new so my question my looks silly but I cant stop thinking about it. This amount spent marker also contributes to support tickets being answered by an actual person. The developer, Plarium Global Ltd, indicated that the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. Decrease Attack (250 Energy+250K cr.). I have two questions about the sets or in particular their relation to buffs masteries: If a spell crits and inflict bonus from Warmaster or giant slayer masteries, in the case of the normal CB about 2.4 million points of damage not counting reductions life defence or something else will that damage be multiplied by the crit damage or remain the same? Do you have a full challenges list by any chance? Reward: Superior Arcane Potion x1, Campaign Mission (41/75) Revive Is the 24hours considered a Clan Boss cycle or actually 24 clock hours ? To save the world of Teleria, you will need to recruit its most legendary warriors from the forces of Light and Darkness. Thank you and sorry for some missed info in first post. Also, how do the defense fit in?8, Hey, How do we use experience point boosts? ~Gina aka Shekrae, @Greythan: Thanks for your input! Increase Speed Your guides are awesome. what are the drop rates for potions on the keeps? Diabolist) and a carrier Tanky Champion (e.g. Void is neutral, it has no strengths nor weaknesses. Beat a Dungeon Boss 15 times (Reward: 200 XP, 25K Silver), Your email address will not be published. I didnt find a list of the challenges for raid and are some of them related. The workaround to opening multiple tabs is to click the link using the middle scroll-wheel button. Heal Reduction Speed (SPD), Ally Join Attack I know hes a new Champion, But do you have a build for Ultimate Galek yet? Collect over 600 Champions and take down your opponents in Raid: Shadow Legends. Assemble balanced teams of Sorcerers, Skinwalkers, Undead, Knights, Elves, and more to defeat your enemies - then recruit them to your side!VISCERAL 3D ARTWORKRaid is a mobile experience that looks and feels like a console RPG. Or should I use a crappy shield/increase def champ just for a bit more sustain with either Athel or Coldheart? Who is the best crew to use to defeat level 10 and up Fire Knight for mission achievement? Dark Fae Decrease Debuff Duration Can you create a direct link on the top that directs to the progress missions? The quality of rewards remains the same regardless of the stars earned at end of the level. And today have fused my first legendary Skull Lord Var-Gall. which is missing some missions, Im there now: Arena Reach Silver III in Arena Hey Ayumilove, I didnt see your updates at twitter or Maplestory content recently. Spieler in Deutschland: Nehmt teil fr die Chance auf einen 1000 Amazon-Gutschein oder eine Reise in die Karibik! You can add a variety of champions in the team; attackers, defenders, healers, supporters. Equalize HP Freeze Eternal Dragon This mastery was previously used for speed, accuracy and crit damage, who are all not increased by this mastery anymore. You must train them to fight together, mold them into living weapons, and assemble the greatest raiding party ever seen. I think it could benefit from some improved sorting. The Altar of Souls is where you can summon Souls to Awaken your Champions, making them stronger than ever before. KindaEpic Lifesteal is never the answer for gearing and it brings the advantages of gearing 6 star flat stats vs 5 star percentage gear, plus mastery optimizations for faction wars, hydra, doom tower, etc for all of the level 50s in rotation (and a lvl 40 paragon in the hip pocket). UNPARALLELED RPG CUSTOMIZATIONChoose development paths from different masteries and artifacts to give your warriors millions of possible builds. I know this seems like a simple question but could you explain the process of using 1 star champs to up level 4 and 5 star champs (I believe the term is food) and which champs to keep or use as food. The last option to get chickens in Raid: Shadow Legends is to purchase packs for real money. Players take the role of an ancient Telerian warrior resurrected to defeat the Dark Lord and restore peace and harmony to the territory. Ive played Raid for approx 7 months & have 2 Legendary Champs. Reason being, the extra Critical Hit is easily obtainable from equipment itself, Speed Buff is provided by other champions in the same team with even better potency in Clan Boss setup, and his Decrease Defense debuff has a long cooldown. A Forum Moderator claims that the current Lore of Steel modifies all 2-Piece sets, which is not how it is described in-game or on this site. Much love from Vietnam. Thank you for all the hard work! Thank you so much for your guides! In part III progress mission upgrade 2 chapmions to level 60 is this retroactive? I already sell basically everything I get from running the Campaign as they seem to be trash pieces, but all of the Blue/Purple/Golds that I have which are 4-5 star are sitting in my inventory and it seems there are some sets, such as Destroy, Frenzy, Immunity etc. @Ayumilove How did you get the damage multipliers for legendary creatures? She has a 100% chance to land a 60% defense decrease and not even Epics have that. @ShalokShalom: I have made it into 2 sections (side by side) to make it less cramped. Thanks for your recommendation! Miscreated Monster 2. My new CB team would be Draco, Lord, Duchess, Arcanist. Im guessing that that will make the language translators job easier as well. Broadcasted live on Twitch -- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/pixelheadtv_ Raid: Shadow Legends is a fantasy-themed, turn-based role-playing gacha game. Packs. Are there any teir lists or guides that compare Epic and Rare/Legendary Champs? You should add Kytis to the Spirit Keep useful champs list. Is fe. So it could be an error. With a budget of $10-$15 per month, the most important thing for you to purchase is the Daily Gem Pack. 2) The wide range of characters and champions is great also. I know for me i ascended several champs just prior to getting to those missions and had I know beforehand I would have waited. 1st champion to start turn), Warmaiden (Decrease Defense. Then, visit the Tavern, select the Champion that you want to ascend and click the Ascend button. Equip those lvl 12 pieces on 2 DIFFERENT ATTACK TYPE CHAMPIONS. Players must assemble an army for battles in settings such as castles, dungeons, deserts and temples defended by enemies and possible allies. Increase Buff Duration @Jesse MacKenna: Faction Wars has a daily limit/cap on the keys, which is 12. Can block revive, TM reduction, or increase CD be resisted? List of Patch Notes When you use accuracy in a battle, your chances of succeeding increase by at least 25% to 50%. What is the effect on champions? The first number is the amount of energy you currently have and the second number is your energy cap. Try clearing your internet browser cache to see the new changes. Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence. Cut down fearsome dragons, necromancers, golems, and other fell beasts - then go beat them again for more powerful gear.PVP ARENATwo teams go in one team comes out. Increase Accuracy [8], The game has received substantial attention for its aggressive advertising campaign, most notably its sponsorships of a number of YouTube, Twitch and Vimeo content creators, leading it to become an Internet meme. Thanks. Clan Boss Click on the Gift Codes option from the menu that pops up on your screen. Raid: Shadow Legends is a pretty P2W game (pay-to-win), and it costs a lot. Increase Defense I have 7 Epic Tomes Available to me. Champion: get 4 rank 5 champions (10 brews) Plarium later posted a tweet stating the tweets were referring to tutorials and Raid-focused videos, not its marketing campaign. standard graph i guess. Is it better to play manually or on autoplay? I have maxed out my slots and have no room to manage heroes. Reward: ??? We will forward it to the developers unless similar ideas were submitted before. Stuff like that is confusing. Then the next challenge is to ascend a champion to 5 stars, beat a campaign mission on hard,unlock a tier 3 mastery or get 1.5MM on a the Demon Lord. And you have received 2 new champions: Dracomoprh and Lord Champfort. Ascend a Champion 1 time (Reward: 1 Energy Refill, 200 XP) [3] Throughout the game, players accumulate Shards, vessels containing the souls of past warriors. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Damage by Enemy MAX HP However, the article also criticises the game's underlying monetization, pointing out that progress is difficult, "particularly if you dont plan on spending any actual money on the various upgrades". Is it ok to equip a rare champion with epic artifacts? Transfer Debuff, Ally Protection Kraken: Spent between $2000~5000 per month Ignore Shield I cant understand this mission. Many thc anyway and lookingfor your answer here grtz Marc. will keep an eye open for those offers they seem to help a lot progressing in the game. Btw Ash is missing here, he is a decent content creator and his vids could be useful for new players, check him out tho. Access all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry, Microsoft.storeFilter.core.notSupported_8wekyb3d8bbwe. Alternatively, if I have a powerful Legendary Poisoner such as Bad-el-Kazar, then Kael would be redundant for my team, therefore he becomes food as well. Other than that I use MM and Deliana (Goffred Brassclad). Ronda Review. Once you reach to this mission, then only start ascending your Spirit Champions to Level 6 (Purple Star). upgrade Artifact, rank champion, ascend champion, upgrading skill, etc). Lifesteal Set is also used to improve Clan Boss Team Setup survivability immensely once they get Warmaster/Giant Slayer (Tier 6 Offense Mastery) as the large amount of damage inflicted to the Clan Boss will heal up to 70~100% HP instantly depending whether the Clan Boss has debuffs such as Weaken and Decrease Defense. Is there any related business here? Im confused sry. A friend of mine wants to buy the scrolls with 800 gems for his level 50 Kael. @Annihilus: You are F2P (Free to Play) player, you will need to amass these Mystery Shards as they can be used to gain points during these event/tournament to acquire a specific reward that is used for the Champion Fusion (example: Champion Fragments). I was thinking Coldheart or Athel with diabolist(dont quite got the gear to make up for her speed increase) Hex @Hapi: To perform Ascension for a champion, you will need to collect Potions from Potion Dungeon Keep. SecondStar Right Players will need to clear the Campaign stage to move on to the next stage and unlock a new storyline regarding Telerias future. For more information, see the developers privacy policy. i dont know what is bedder. Leave 3 slots empty, open multiplay, open the queue, and select 20 food. Ayumi, this is AliAlPlays, Im back making raid content if you want to post my guides on your website. ), High Khatun (Speed Aura, Increase Speed. Whose health? Thanks! I burned a couple keys the night before thinking I had the next day to get another key in to finish the mission and the damage reset to 0 the following morning. I am almost to dark Elhain and this really puts a damper on my daily logins Ive been doing specifically for powerful characters, sacred shards, and chickens. Rare S rank = Epic Rank Do I need to make another spirit champion to level 6 ? Just spotted that you have the great hall to lvl 10 twice in the final stage. besides being on the phone and away from computer need a way to quickly look it up without switching apps on phone all the time. @PDP: Based on your input, your current Clan Boss team consist of: Perhaps after so much time of inactivity (say 90 days or something) your defense team is removed from the arena and you must start your climb anew? Like 4 slots that you can put your skills in and they always will be used in that order if on auto. There are a lot of missing progress missions in part 2? ( 75 Gem ) Would you mind removing JeffroBodine and send an invite for Jeffro-Bodine? Some of the other champions I have obtained are below: Seeker >> Flawless Execution: Critical Damage +20%. Soar up the rankings to earn rarer Items and the respect of your . I think n1 Cartman should be on the list of YouTube content creators. Your work is amazing and I would not try to rush you. https://beta.rsl-helper.de/ FREE Auto-Farmer RAID Client Affiliate! been using this the last week and have gone up rather quickly because of it since. Preferably a separate guide. @Mally McGinnis: After reviewing Galek skills, he performs subpar compared to the other starter champions in terms of Clan Boss, Campaign Farmer and AoE attacker. All of the rare champions have dropped for me, some of them several times, except for 2. Frozen Banshee (Poisoner). Most are obvious but a few are obscure. I can get 13+MM on the Demon Lord. We are already investigating this and will think about how things could be changed in this area!Olga. and am I interpreting it right that you should never level up rank 1 champions but instead feed them in the tavern? DragonLady, I lost access to my account because of the facebook login. How do I know whether to use the Rare or the Epic ones? Thank you, Clan boss missions: Deal 75/100 millions damage to Demon Lord on Min. Long time I follow your work here (Maplestory) and twitter . Campaign: S7 Brimstone Path hard (1 ancient shard) Magus 8/60 Dungeon mission:Clear stage 14 or higher of Fire Knights Castle 10 times on Auto Win 5 Superior Spirit Potions from Stage 13 or higher of the Spirit Keep Reward: XP Brew x10, Dungeon Mission (43/75) Can we know the drop rate of rare, common monster, ect in campaign? @KillaCam it costs 800 gems to get all scrolls for your champion. 65. r/RaidShadowLegends. 2/60 Champion mission:Unlock a Tier 6 Mastery for a Champion Edward Moore Sinesha is a sign of a player who knows exactly what they are doing. @Misthios: It depends on the champions you currently have. The re-balance in December freed up his A1 to apply Heal Reduction without any qualifiers. Cold Brew Gaming 1 or 2. Ayumilove is an absolutely awesome source of helpful guides for RSL. It wants you to upgrade 2 great hall skills to silver(at least 800 silver). The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price selected. Reset Skill Cooldown @Nate Hughes: Kael is godly in Clan Boss! It is challenging and requires patience if you dont intend to drop a lot of money but I have time and patience, especially during this awful pandemic. Raid Promo Code Once you have the core champions that you can rely to take on all dungeons and Arena, then its the time to save up on Ancient Shards and Mystery Shards for the events. Beautiful, fully-rendered 3D heroes offer stunning detail down to the cracks in their armor. I was thinking Coldheart, but a clan member said no. [4] TheGamer heavily criticized the game, citing its lack of depth and freemium structure, describing it as "the epitome of pay to win". Which by the way is a huge drain on the battery. Thank you for making it and for keeping it up to date. Ignore Block Damage Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. [7] Droid Gamers said it brings nothing new to the gacha RPG genre. Thanks a lot for all the info. Secure the loyalty of Champions from 16 distinctive factions and stake your claim to honor. ( 75 Gem ) Raid Shadow Legends Mod Apk v5.80.1 (Unlimited Coins) Here, download the raid shadow legends cheats 2022 is available with limitless resources (coins, gems, money, and energy), free shopping, unlocked warriors, and collect special champions. Stuff like that is confusing. @Sean Beebe: Primary stats for Accessories and Equipment (Weapon, Helmet, Shield) are all Flat stats. (Life, speed, acc, etc) now it should boost divine sets bonuses as well. Moderator. Masteries are an excellent way of making your Champions more focused, and . The game is fun. We understand that players might Greetings from Plarium! Increase Debuff Duration Battle your way through a visually-stunning realistic fantasy RPG with hundreds of Champions from 15 playable factions.To save the world of Teleria, you will recruit its most legendary warriors from the forces of Light and Darkness. However, I have to put in a couple of suggestions Some are really useless while some are pretty good. Can you help me with this? I have a champ with 119% total crit, but he still consistently fails to crit on weak hits, despite what the chart says. Hello administrator, I like it very much. "[1] South African technology website htxt.africa praised the graphics, but overall found it boring with too many microtransactions. 1. The Ancient Shards would be use only during Double Ancient Summoning Boost where you have double the chance to get an Epic or Legendary Champion. Min.difficulty HARD * Bloodgorged [3] The game's story takes place in the fictional realm of Teleria, which has been subjugated by the Dark Lord Siroth. My friend keeps telling me not to use 4 piece sets? For those unaware, players can get a free legendary champion just by logging in to the game for 87 days between 30 th November 2022 and 28 th February 2023. The main feature of special offers is that they can drop hard-accessible high-rank chickens. Ive read that after you buy the first time, the game doesnt offe anymore such juicy deals! When you get hit with 7 or 8 in a row, it makes me want to close the game and come back later.2) you quickly end up with dozens of champions. [3] The game's story takes place in the fictional realm of Teleria, which has been subjugated by the Dark Lord Siroth. Players can also join Clans, through which members fight a Clan Boss together, which brings advanced rewards. Cmon Plarium, you took our 5 star chicken and sacred shard. Thanks!!! Please help me . the ads on your page are getting to be too much. Thanks your sharing I just did the math base on lvl 60, fighting last stage 15th, best luck cost 13.14 energy potions (assume we use 0.86 energy potion for other task), worse luck cost 23.58 energy potions; average costs 18.36 energy potions ~ 735 gems, player do not save much gems but waste too much time because cost 122 219 battles ~ about 4 10 hours playing. How many level 10 Great Hall Bonuses are required for Arbiter? I am fairly new to the game and just got Kael to lvl 60. For example, I can clear Dragon stage 13 in about one minute, I can also clear dragon stage 16 in about 2.5 minutes. A team with Lyssandra, Arbiter or Zavia. At each page on the bottom and/or top would be awesome, I think. Are they worth holding on to? Magma Dragon Stun full 60 with good synergies) the following enemy teams: I have added them into the guide above. I dont find any similar information here so feel free to use it here if you want. Thank you SO much for this guide for everyone that put it together, I couldnt have asked for better, I really appreciate it! Reward: 5* Frost Artifact, Campaign Mission (44/75) Ayumi congrats for your great work. Give us at least 5-6 stars soul! Something seems to be terribly wrong with the missions lately. Youre now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. I do not want to waste 150 Gems on a reset if it does not modify Speed sets. Is this just bad luck Im having or do the starting 4 champions drop at a much lower rate than the other champions? 5. Appriciate the hard work and time put into this. The event also provides some juicy gear that can be used for Ronda as part of the new player event. Once you have done this, you can deal high damage to bosses in Dungeon and Clan Boss to reap better rewards. I just started playing this game a couple of weeks ago, and your guide have been such a great resource! Reward: 75K Silver. Once you have sufficient gears in your arsenal, you could then mix and match equipment to get the correct speed and the best stats that your champion needs. Places a 5% [Poison] for 2 turns. FIGHT EPIC BOSS BATTLESVanquish dozens of challenging bosses for loot, XP, and special champion drops! However, there are some things you gotta remember so you can farm them as a low-skill, not very well armed and equipped player. @Anthony: You will need to farm Dragons Lair 20 dungeons until you get pieces of gears that have Speed substats. If you are performing fusion for Rhazin Scarhide, those champions will be kept in vault instead of being used as food. Thank you for your efforts in creating this website. A few days ago I found your site and it has helped me tremendously. Feb 20. Hi. DeadWoodJedi Duchess Lilitus (Veil, Block Debuff, Heal, Revive, Increase Attack) All these characters have unique skills, different attributes, faction attachment, and combat style. why would a champion with 50% increased attack use their skiill to increase 25% attack instead of attack, also my multi hits coldheart should be doing A1 but she went for A2 in fireknights castle and do A3 when the turn meter is not even half way!!! Throw down the gauntlet and brawl with other players in fierce arena battles. We understand that players might want to get a fresh start - but in some cases, this has the effect of giving certain players Once this skill is maxed, he will get a additional heal of 20% multiplied against the base heal. Im a beginner and i struggle finding out which hero to keep/xp and which to use as food (for campaign progression, very early game). Elhain (Clan Boss, Campaign Farmer, AoE Attacker) How do you feel about lobbying devs for an idea of mine for sparring pit? Just having abit of a heated discussion with a clan mate, he said that lore is steel the mastery dosnt work with the speed or lifesteal sets, lifesteal makes sense cause it isnt increasing a base stat but he says that cause the speed set dosnt have 15% bonus it dosnt give the buff, could you elaborate if this is the case? I am only till Felwins Gate in Nightmare and till there as well I only got 3 6* artifacts dispite playing for around 30 times, Hi there, I am stuck on Artifact Mission 39, I have equipped an ATK champion with gauntlets, chest and boots with ATK% as their primary stat but it says 2\3 and I have tried everything and cannot complete it !!! Top 10 Dos and Donts for Beginners With 3 6* Level 60 champions, start clearing Minotaur Stage 13 to get Giant Slayer or Warmaster mastery. Duchess Lilitu (Revive, Heal, Block Debuff, Increase Attack) Best Campaign Farmer from Void shards Ithos one of the few champs to be able to farm NM campaign Brutal 6sec. However, if you are using this champion in Arena, every bit of Speed stat matters, so that is where Lore of Steel comes in place. Decrease Skill Cooldown We are so lucky to find you! @GoTo: Yeah, Im currently fixing it. By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. Too bad the game wont respect its fanbase. 4. As always Ayumi, quality stuffs. Many people are starting new accounts for the new referral system in Raid Shadow Legends released in Patch 5.80. Id be lost without them. Skratch AK47, AliAlPlays Based from these input, I would restructure your new Clan Boss team as such: it is the basic info that i use at the moment anyway. . Even lego fragments disappeared. Version 6.51.0 is here! And the proper build 4 a team . Hi, I think mission to reach gold 4 is Just before Hall bonus lvl 10. Dungeon: 5 Greater Spirit Potions from stage 7 or higher (1 superior potion) Cody, look at https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-list-of-champions-by-ranking/. My Speed Clan Boss team (using Kreela Witch Arm) does 48M damage in 1 Key for Brutal Clan Boss with all Champions have full masteries (Tier 6 Offense Warmaster/Giant Slayer), all equipments are Level 16 (basic equipment and accessories) and skills are all maxed. Ahoj mm tady 4 part.Nemm prvn kol,jsem ho proklikl. Christmas or Black Friday) for very low spender (excluding the On my F2P account, I have seen Bonus Offer Packs selling Legendary Skill Tomes and Epic Skill Tomes at a price 5 times lower than the one sold in the shop. Great Guide, I am wondering when i am working on my first 6*, should i ascend it? Buy all Uncommon and Common Champions from Market and use them as fodder instead of using Mystery Shards to save them for Champion Fusion Event. I wanted to post my idea on here because you have a pretty big following and it would be a great ease of life buff.. but you may have some more pull with devs then some nub like me =b Thanks again and hopefully you can pass this on to someone. I used just over 500 energy on brutal and got only 2, but I did the same on Hard and got 8. Level up your Champions to complement each other and craft a strategy to make the best use of them. Perfect in anyways! for missions like getting a great hall bonus to x it will give you credit if you have already gotten a great hall bonus to x but for missions like ascending a spirit champ to level 6 it will not.

Ioan Gruffudd Titanic Scene, Talladega County Pistol Permit Application, Articles W