Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. I have a 2002 super duty lariat with the 7.3 and I wont trade or sell it for anything. - Opens website in a new tab All of this while keeping the balance of making sure we understood the benefits, and avoiding pressure. I maintain it, and that's all it has required. Edmunds Editors' Most Wanted Large SUV Under $45,000, Dual Zone A/C, CD Player, Running Boards, Rear Air, Alloy Wheels, CARGO PACKAGE, WHEELS VIN: 1GNEC13V64R257439 Stock: 23CS0091A2 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-18-2023, Located in Ville Platte, LA / 74 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. I got exactly what worked best for me and it was not invasive with very little paperwork that was mostly prepared ahead of time. Arthur even added some very tasteful Frank Sinatra to the background. 47 cars for sale found, starting at $3,900. - Trucks for sale in Louisiana. Browse Used Trucks in Shreveport, LA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. - Save up to $3,280 below estimated market price. TrueCar has over 651,753 listings nationwide, updated daily. From one spark plugs to air filters, bulbs and tires I know that I have saved a lot of money It took a fraction of the time that its taken me in the past to go through the process of purchasing a vehicle. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Very pleased with the Dan Cummins experience. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule It's refreshing to have the ease of use of the technology provided by the CarVici website and different forms of communication available during the whole process. In the fall of 19 for some reason the hood heat/ noise insulator pad started deteriorating so I replaced that. writing. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. - Is the best ever. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. This truck is awesome! This truck meets all my needs I just love it my wife picked it out for me. If you are looking at an older truck, from my experience this would be a great one to get. EPA 23 MPG Hwy/16 MPG City! Located in Vienna, VA / 1,140 miles away from Rutland, ND. It's a 4wd extended cab with the 6.5 ft bed. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. The purchase went great and i didn?t need a second driver because Billy was so helpful. $4,460 $93 Mo. With the most trusted inventory of used cars on the Web, GET AUTO is constantly striving to offer more used car, truck, SUV, and RV listings to help you find the used car of your dreams. Great experience and honest dealership. Sort by . Staff were easy to work with and professional. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. If you are looking at an older truck, from my experience this would be a great one to get. Othervthan brakes and other wear parts the rest of truck is all original. I've performed the necessary maintenance tasks ; oil,tires radiator flushes, brake and tranny fluid replaces and any other needs that come from wear & tear. Also Reed was very helpful as well. The satellite radio system in the VIN: KNDMG4C77C6440439 Stock: CK30617 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-10-2022, VIN: 5N1BV28U76N124951 Stock: 21107A Certified Pre-Owned: No. *Vehicle Certification and Warranties* * CarFax One Owner Certification * Toyota Certified Warranty (12-month, 12,000 mile comprehensive warranty a VIN: 5TFLA5DB7NX040996 Stock: PU3244 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 02-24-2023, Located in Humble, TX / 1,117 miles away from Rutland, ND. VIN: 3GTU9DED1LG166411 Stock: N23068A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 01-11-2023, Located in Ellwood City, PA / 932 miles away from Rutland, ND. Vehicle Details Murano Platinum, automatic, leather, 2 sunroofs, navigation, backup cam, power windows and locks, ac and heat, runs and drives like ne VIN: JN8AZ1MU5EW400318 Stock: 03185 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-26-2022. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 124 cars for sale found, starting at $3,490, Average price for Used Trucks Under $10,000 Louisiana: $7,745. Find great deals on new and used pickup trucks for sale in the United States from trusted dealers in Louisiana (LA). Find out what your new car will cost. Billy offered to drive my new car and follow me home. Replaced usual parts, brakes, water pump, emissions parts, catalytic converter, radiator, hoses, belts..dont mind paying to keep it running, better than truck payments for 5years or more. Whether long distances or around town, my truck has not failed me yet. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. newest. I figure if I put $1000 of extra maintenance in wear parts a year into it thats a bargain compared to a monthly new truck payment so thats my plan with a truck in excellent condition of this age. home delivery on some or all of its cars. 4WD Crew Cab, I get 21.5-22.5 mpg on trips in good weather, it's the 4 liter. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Old Faithfull as I refer to it. ${award} ${year}, By Indiana Resident from Fort Wayne, Indiana, By A mother who wanted a sunroof of her dreams ! Listed 8 days ago, 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT - 145,826 mi, Jennings, LA Would go here again for next car. Purchased a very nice 2008 Silverado from Hahler last fall. We went in looking for an Infiniti we saw on cars.com. Lakeshore Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Kenner. Orr BMW of Shreveport Shreveport, LA Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 I bought my 2006 Frontier brand new and have it serviced by local Nissan dealer, its a little more pricy than a garage but like it done right the first time. We invite you to browse through over 2,500,000 used cars, trucks, SUVs, and RVs with photos, prices, and detailed vehicle information. Never have I had a vehicle that has Cars.com Privacy Statement. Listed 2 days ago, Natchitoches, LA Only items I have replaced were the backup camera and the power steering pump. When the number papers came, everything looked like we expected. Well about another 20 minutes went by and she did not return. - I have the bucket seats up front. reading. Gets 18+ mpg. By subscribing, you agree to our. Used 2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali Duramax Plus Pkg LPO, Protection Pkg Suspension Pkg, Off-Road 64,316 Est. Take GET AUTO along with you with our iPhone and Android applications. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Filters. Stateline Autoplex in Woodville Mississippi is on Highway 61 just South of the beautiful historic Natchez Mississippi and 20 mins North of Baton Rouge VIN: KM8JT3AFXFU063054 Stock: U11490 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-14-2021. Has all the bells and whistles and has been the same owner since the original purchase. VIN: 3C6UR5FL2NG344879 Stock: P7696 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-24-2023, Located in Georgetown, IN / 796 miles away from Rutland, ND. Some girl came out and asked if she could help. Alex Hoffman was a great help from the initial phone call to finding the vehicle we were looking for. Save Search. Would have bought another, but they got to big for my taste. Very patient ; kind ; and will go the extra mile to sell you the car if your dreams without pressuring you that you have to do so. Used Cars For Sale > Louisiana, MO > Truck; Used Trucks Under $10,000 for Sale in . - Save up to $47,025 on one of 295,527 used Trucks near you. Save Search. Went to look at a vehicle that was verified by e-mail to be on the lot. first page previous page 1 - 51 of 51 next page last page. Overall for a truck going on 12 years old thats been paid off since 2014 Im way ahead of the game with this F150 FX4, nice 09-14 styles are starting to thin out now now so this one draws as much or more attention as when it was new. Save $1,730 on Used Trucks Under $5,000 in Louisiana. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. ${award} ${year}, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Extended Cab review, By Rodeo Bullrider from Slinger, Wisconsin, By RENATA STEVENSON MAGEE from Marrero, Louisiana. Research, browse, save, and share from 8 vehicles in Metairie, LA. - a virtual appointment! The secret to mileage is drive it about 70-72. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. TrueCar has over 716,813 listings nationwide, updated daily. Find the perfect used Pickup Truck in Baton Rouge, LA by searching CARFAX listings. Coming from out of state, I highly recommend this Dealership. I highly recommend Toyota of Glenside everybody. I would recommend Terrence and International Honda! Located in Metairie, LA / 64 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. Just drinks a lot of gas. Wish it got 30 mpg, but you can't have everything! The 454 has a lot of power, but not so great on gas, on average I get 8-12 mpg. My Wallet CREDIT & TERM Very Good MONTHLY BUDGET Set a budget DOWN PAYMENT 20% TRADE-IN VALUE Add a vehicle Used 2021 Nissan Titan SV They' re ( MFG'S ) not building them like this any more. The car was clean, had a full tank and ran exceptionally. 21 deals found. and any applicable fees. I have done regular oil changes and servicing on the unit since the beginning and now have 245000 km on it. I have been leasing the same car type for over a decade through GM. - This was my second time dealing with them, last time was 5 years ago. This vehicle emanates grace with its stylish gray exterior. I have 463,000 on it now. Highly recommend! VIN: 3TMCZ5AN7PM536428 Stock: 1302681 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-24-2023, Located in Jackson, GA / 1,135 miles away from Rutland, ND. - . Financial went super deep with all the options available. Listed 7 days ago, Lafayette, LA Kudos Dearborn. Salesman was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Average price for Cheap Trucks Shreveport, LA: $7,592. It comes equipped with all the standard amenities for your driving enjoyment. I get 21mpg as long as I stay under 60mph. 20 mpg mixed driving. Love my truck! Toyota Details: * Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV pu VIN: 5TFJA5AB7NX010313 Stock: 62501 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 11-30-2022, Located in Riverdale, NJ / 1,209 miles away from Rutland, ND. Listed 3 days ago, Harvey, LA Contact the dealership with After agreeing on a price, i proceeded to process the purchase. Poor customer service and not worth the terrible experience. We value your privacy. loading. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. The whole family can sit comfortably in it during long drives, and it has the power to get out of sticky situations. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Fits 5 very comfortably. See payment details 18,590 miles GREAT PRICE Volkswagen of Lake Charles (1.4 mi. Basically, the finance company had all my information to begin the purchase of a particular vehicle. Calls may be prerecorded. This Honda Ridgeline boasts a Gas V6 3.5L/212 engine powering this Automatic transmission. I also have new Motorcraft coil packs and fuel injectors just because I think theyll perk the 5.4 up a bit but havent installed them yet. Save up to $4,708 on one of 542 used cars for sale in Lafayette, LA. Quick in finding loan approval.. Was also quick in returning my calls/texts and informing me of the process. This Dodge Ram Pickup has a 4.7 liter 8 Cylinder Engine high output engin VIN: 1D7HA18N86J126430 Stock: 3LP082A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-29-2022, Located in Paris, KY / 866 miles away from Rutland, ND. Search filters. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Search 12 listings to find the best deals. The truck really drives well. GM CERTIFIED, INCLUDES Brenda very honest to deal with. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Calls may be prerecorded. upon request. Low mileage, 136k, no real problems. 1-20 of The only story here is great prices, honest information, and quality stock. I will say that since 2009 this truck has never let me down and has never broke down once although I credit that to proper maintenance and fixing little issues before they become big problems. It being my first time , I worked with Billy. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. - fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Mileage 17,031 miles below avg. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Deserves the hype. - Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Afterward, he had the audacity to ask me to wait there so he could see "IF" he could get someone to find another vehicle. our. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Equipment All of this with great humor and warm. CD player doesnt work or windshield washer container leaks after about 50k miles and dealer said it was my problem and not part of extended warranty,,, overall very satisfied with my Frontier and at 220,000 miles and still running strong. . Est. We have 398 Pickup Trucks for sale that are reported accident free, 339 1-Owner cars, and 349 personal use cars. rather than buy another vehicle. VIN: 5FPYK1F67EB006120 Stock: EB006120 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-06-2022, Located in Lake Hopatcong, NJ / 1,196 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 1FTBF2A6XDEA18598 Stock: A18598 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Listed 1 day ago, Jennings, LA Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. We are a dealer to consumer used car website. The temperature of the care was spot on too. . Select a dealership near you and shop online for a second-hand pickup truck for sale with the price of less than 10,000 dollars 1,497 cars found. I saw bad reviews online, so I called. Save Search. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Not looking for a truck? By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. TrueCar has over 651,610 listings nationwide, updated daily. . away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (520) (985) 500-3034 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery Advertisement Newly Listed Vehicle Details Visit American Automotive Group - Slidell online at americanautobrokersonline.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 9 VIN: 1GNFC26019R253218 Stock: 253218 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-14-2022, Located in Woodville, MS / 43 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Clean CARFAX. 16 years-wow! Quick and friendly service. We are very pleased. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? I brought the care in for an oil change, check up and anything else that might be needed. Research, browse, save, and share from 1 vehicles in Shreveport, LA. . searching. We drove two hours to get there, and would certainly drive even longer if we had to. saving. I have heard all those used car salesman stories. VIN: JTDKB20U993515883 Stock: 12561A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-23-2023, Located in Baton Rouge, LA / 7 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. - Boasts 21 Highway MPG and 15 City MPG! Thank you for making the car buying process so easy and enjoyable. Best Value; Price: Low to High; Price: High to Low; Mileage: Low to High; Mileage: High to Low; Used 1998 Gmc Sierra 3500 Sl. Listed 16 days ago, 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Clas - 198,608 mi, Shreveport, LA our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. $9,995 Good Deal Get the AutoCheck Report Port City Auto Sales Not rated (4 reviews) 7 mi. Used Trucks Under $10,000 for Sale in . . Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. - By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to First I talked to PK, who was probably having a bad day because he was not very pleasant. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.9 (985) 746-1194 | Confirm Availability Online Paperwork GREAT PRICE Used 2020 RAM 2500 Big Horn 49,514 55,980 miles Offered fair pricing for my trade. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Come find a great deal on used Trucks in Louisiana today! Took it to the dealership for service and some repair work, and they wanted to buy it from me!! Excellent service! Well done UAW l. Very pleasant and helpful people. Ridiculous! I have replaced my wife' s car three x's. Please visi VIN: JF2SJGMC9EH459380 Stock: 93814 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-09-2023. Pulled my 88' Toyota 40 miles on a two lane highway. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2022 RAM 2500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab LB 4WD, Learn more about this 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali Crew Cab SB 4WD, Learn more about this 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Double Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab RWD, Learn more about this 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck LB RWD, Learn more about this 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL LB DRW 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 5.7L 4WD. Sort. Consistently hauls its max or close each week in water, only for a short distance, but still. 3.5L V6 Odometer is 31317 miles below market average! When the initial paperwork began, he went above and beyond explaining all of our options. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Listed 31 days ago, Alexandria, LA We showed her a picture of the Honda CR-V and she stated she would find the vehicle. You won't believe how many friends you have when they find out you've got a truck that will carry a lot. Got the truck as a company vehicle with 305,000 miles on it in 2015. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. The Koons GM Corner dealership acted liked they did not care about selling a vehicle. We never felt any pressure. Gets 20.5-21 MPG on the highway and 17 in town. Everyone was so welcoming and quickest car purchase ever. Overall good experience with car buying. This truck is awesome! Please vis VIN: 1GKS1KE08DR297955 Stock: 79558 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-04-2023. But then I talked to Terrence. He guided us around town. Location. Great service and efficient staff. After scheduling online, I met with my service advisor, Jacquelyn Osort, for the scheduled maintenance. Listed 71 days ago, Monroe, LA Come find a great deal on used Trucks in your area today! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I contacted them about it and they gladly paid to fix the problem. Save right now on a Pickup Truck on CarGurus. upon request. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. One of the most dishonest, guileful dealerships I have come across. Im very happy with my purchase. This pickup will be used for personal and work purposes. Look no further than our 2018 Chevrolet Colorado!With a whopping 16,100 fewer miles than the average VIN: 1GCPTCE1XJ1139301 Stock: P1174 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in El Monte, CA / 1,358 miles away from Rutland, ND. 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Satin Steel Metallic Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! I remained in the waiting room, while this was being done. Great truck, I'm keeping it even after I get a newer truck or SUV. My 2003 Ford f150 XL standard cab, just passed its 100,000 mile mark. If I ever decide to purchase another vehicle, I will most definitely look them up!! from 70822 Check availability Show details View all 10. Listed 8 days ago, Metairie, LA As a benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their listings first. Met all my needs! However, Justin worked with me and I absolutely loved the drive in the Gladiator. No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 6 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Lakeland, FL, Used Volkswagen For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Hyundai For Sale near Chattanooga, TN, Used Landrover For Sale near Manchester, NH, Used Ferrari For Sale near Fort Worth, TX, Used Infiniti For Sale near Long Island City, NY, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Truck For Sale near Bowling Green, KY, New Audi A8 for Sale in Pleasantville, NJ, New Chevrolet Silverado 3500Hd for Sale in Mooresville, NC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. refresh the page. And best of all, one of our 850+ nationwide representatives has personally viewed, photographed and recorded the details of virtually all of the more than 2,500,000 vehicles for sale each day on www.GetAuto.com. - financing of the vehicle. Working with Kerry Ford was great. Listed 2 days ago, Shreveport, LA Listed 4 days ago, Lake Charles, LA Long beds aren't made for anything above 'easy', imo. New Cars. Under 10,000 (245) Under 20,000 (350) Under 30,000 (442) Under 40,000 (537) I've loved the Gladiator since it came out, but didn't think it would be possible to obtain or worth the switch from GM. This dealership offers They are not the closest Audi dealer to me but they are the nicest to work with. The salesman Jason Stom was exceptional. Our sales person Shawn was great! I cannot put into words how important this was to us. Thank you again! Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. iSeeCars. A video walkaround of this car may be available See payment details 29,834 miles Terrebonne Ford (0.8 mi. Vehicle Details automatic, 4 cylinder, leather, sunroof, power windows and locks, ac and heat, runs and drives great, has 99000 miles, Call (2**)-3**- VIN: WBAXG5C54DD234328 Stock: 43289 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-17-2022, Located in Natchez, MS / 74 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA, VIN: 2C4RC1BG6HR733685 Stock: B17727B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-11-2022, Located in Lexington, KY / 644 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA, VIN: 1C4NJRBB0ED693402 Stock: ED693402A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-20-2023. No mappable items found. seems to have good climbing power! Toby and Tanner are and there personality goes the extra mile to make their sell a good one for y !!!! That was the end of this wasted trip. She listened, discussed the work informing me they would handle it while I waited. Alloy Wheels, CD Player, Edmunds.com explains "Still ranks highly with us thanks to its fine performance, spaciou VIN: 5NPEU46F87H285346 Stock: PT405 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-25-2023, Located in Slidell, LA / 79 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA, VIN: 1G1JD5SH3H4133597 Stock: PMT720998A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-01-2023, VIN: 1FMJK1H58CEF08711 Stock: 7513B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-22-2022, VIN: 1GCNCNEH8JZ356654 Stock: 21166 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Denham Springs, LA / 9 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. An F-150 is the truck to have. I could see all my options on my own time, send messages and apply onlineincluding choose my own payment amount to see what would work best for me. The 4wd. It has the 5.3 with the 6 speed transmission and I get over 20 on the highway. Vehicle Details automatic, 4 cylinder, power windows and locks, ac and heat, runs and drives great, has 133000 miles, Call (2**)-3**-1***. Bought many cars from this dealer over the years mostly because we can count on them to do the right thing. Her guidance combined with her team/coworkers, resulted in the best experience I?ve ever had from an auto dealership. Louisiana, MO. Used Pickup Trucks for Sale in Louisiana - CarGurus Browse the best March 2023 deals on Pickup Truck vehicles for sale in Louisiana. Can't say enough about the fuel economy for a truck. Listed 31 days ago, Jonesboro, LA Get email alerts on this search. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Search over 40 used Trucks priced under $10,000 in Louisiana, MO. LT with LT1 Extended Cab Standard Box 4.8L V8 4WD. Manual Transmission LOW Mileage! 130 POINT INSPECTED & comes with a WARRANTY! By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Josh and Justin were excellent and professional in our car buying experience. 1-20 of Finance Payment $737/mo. Listed 4 days ago, Lockport, LA Service Dept has always given me a great job with customer relationships and service. Overall I would recommend this truck. Buy a used Pickup for under than $10k in the US. Certified. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. An informed customer can be reasonably assured that they will get a fair price, respectful treatment, honest and straight-forward information, and most importantly they they will do what they said they would do. **Only 22,000 Miles**Lariat Series**4 Wheel Drive**3.5 Liter Ecoboost Engine**Lariat Sport Appearance Pkg**Lariat Special Edition Pkg**Power Deployabl VIN: 1FTEW1E45LFB71429 Stock: X6772 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-26-2023, Located in Charleston, SC / 1,303 miles away from Rutland, ND. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2021 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew RWD, Learn more about this 2016 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4WD, Learn more about this 2022 RAM 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL Crew Cab LB 4WD, Learn more about this 2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab LB 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew RWD.

Ryan Mcnaught Salary, Lance Mackey Wife, Tonya, Pavilions Employee Uniform, Articles U