morally gray Wanda. Though he doesn't consciously know it, he isn't actually human. I mean, yes, I know that that's probably against Da Rules, Cosmo and Wanda already have a son (Poof) and Timmy will probably loses his fairies by the time he graduates high school or makes it past his first semester in college but if I'm being honest, I don't care what Da Rules say. I've only seen a few of the Poof episodes, but his existence doesn't seem to contradict anything. The Martin's family arrives, but it is far from a family reunion for the adult members. Timmy is a 10-year-old boy that wears a pink hat and shirt. You were missing for months and team Sonic went to look for you but no luck. Newtron and friends are soon pulled into Timmy's grave situation. Timmy's parents are away all day, and Vicky want's to play a little game with him. I loved the Fairly Odd Parents as a kid, and still do, but one thing that bothered me as I got older is that Timmy's life isn't that bad. And Timmy bitten. Work Search: What if Jorgen had told everyone what had happened between him & Timmy during 'It's a Wishful Life' at the bash at the end of Wishology? He may have been 28 now, but this was definitely the new hardest thing he'd ever done.". Vicky comes to babysit Timmy drunk off her ass. Guys Rosey here um, I kinda Remade it again cause since the first one doesn't make any sense soooooo, sorry if I did it again. Bowser here! In honor of this occasion, he is given a rule-free magic muffin that allows him to wish for anything he wants, but it leads to a new adventure with his good friend Lincoln Loud when Mr. Crocker attempts to take the muffin to capture Cosmo and Wanda once and for all. Never did a God child have to share their Faries, on Timmy's first night away from his Godparents Timmy struggles with depression, loneliness and Vicky. # 1. After years of nothing significant happening in his life, Jimmy Neutron gets what he wishes for and an earth threatening alien plans to steal everyone's memories! . To replace the void, a very sympathetic demonic skull manifests itself to grant him these sort of wicked wishes and more. It's my reboot of the first pisode of 10th season of the tv-show Fairly Oddparents created by Butch Hartman. ; Timmy: I've got to do a report on the wonders of the microscopic universe. Also, Timmy was still dressed as a baby, and happily sucking on a pacifier. No, I haven't. (edited by JustMeJordanW) Most of the ideas and characters came from the live-action Fairly OddParents movies. Much to her friends' dismay, Amanda develops a crush on Charlie, and wants to change him for the better. A Fairly Odd Fanfiction (A Timmy and Chloe Fan Fic) by nuevamore reviews Years pass by, Timmy and Chloe are teenagers now! When you were only 8 years old, you fought team Sonic side and you became best friend with Cosmo. However, since his mental break last year, he's kept on a tight leash. Please consider turning it on! Timmy And now it's time for me to play the most revolutionary Stupid Fat Guy Adventures game as of this time. We thought that Danny could be able to but if he cant get here in time then - . At least hes not alone although he wished he could unite with his friends without causing a chain of unfortunate events for once. His then-perfect life came to an end. Now they have to deal with royal duties, growing encounters with who they learn to be their Anti-Fairies, and cryptic visions with hints to their past. 1K 1 26. One of Cosmo & Wanda's previous godkids assassinated Archduke Ferdinand and started WWI. Sometime has passed since the boy genius and the boy with fairies saw each other in person or going out on that first date. Pulling the twigs out of his hair and spitting out a mouthful of dirt, Timmy glanced around the sunny park. Timmy and his twin sister, Candy Turner we're just two normal-looking average kids that no one understood. Turner (Fairly OddParents), Timmy Turner and Sheen Esteves have Oral Sex, The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Timmy Turner, Where Timmy and Jimmy get together and Jorgen adopts Timmy. and A.C. have this sort of seductive/teasing relationship but not worthy of a ship tag, I don't know how it works I just write it, Anti-Wanda (Fairly OddParents) & Original Character(s), Anti-Cosmo & Anti-Wanda & Foop (Fairly OddParents), this was my first ever fic with an OC (a bland one at that), Michael Andrew Spatz (Original Character), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Jorgen Von Strangle/Original Female Character(s), Eugene "Bling-Bling Boy" Hamilton/Susan Test, Ben Tennyson/Original Female Character(s), Scott Hamilton shows up for 2 seconds and then dips, Anti-Cosmo/Anti-Cupid (Fairly OddParents), Timmy also can use magic on her own sometimes, Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma & Timmy Turner, Cosmo Cosma/Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma (background), I stopped watching around season 9 and I haven't watched in years, This is based off of memory because I can't find a place to watch it, slight crossover with Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Timmy: That's a great idea! Timmy and Chloe might go and chase their dreams, or start enjoying college life!, or maybe fall in love with each other. Devastated after catching Wanda cheating on him, Cosmo flys away only to bump into a mysterious white haired teen. Timmy is punished by cupid and clean his house when he was in a certain section he spills a power full love potion on himself. Jorgen, after some discussion, was forced to agree and gave him a ginger-haired, orphaned 8-year-old: Micheal Spatz. "By a 20 year old Timmy "I'm Kind of Afraid Of Intimacy" Turner's standards, it had been the hardest thing he'd ever done. Timmy, Chlo, Cosmo,Wanda and Veronica go to Africa for a little stay and they will encounter new friends but also old friends and a old enemy from Timmy. Face it: Timmy looks a lot more like Cosmo than either of his parents. So, let me ask you one thing. 15.6K 483 16. Chloe Carmichael/Timmy Turner Harems Memory Loss Sex Dimension Travel Despues de derrotar a un mal con la ayuda de sus hadas, Timmy pierde toda memoria sobre sus seres queridos, quedando inconciente. Ahora un grupo de chicas viajara por dimensiones para recuperar sus recuerdos y hacer que el vuelva. Not too many Anti-Cosmo stories to read . Unless if he doesn't get too carless with his wishing, of course. After betting on a faulty wager at the Fairly Oddlympics, Timmy's entire life is turned upside down when he is surrendered over to the anti-fairies. Just some random one shots for an under rated Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Oddparents ship that I like. At a certain age, the truth would be revealed to the godkids, but most do something stupid to lose their godparents and thus become fully mortal adults. Log In Aug 18, 2021 Wish it was me And what is this purpose Timmy is being groomed for? In addition, he and his friends were taken to an enormous wishing well in Fairy World where he can wish for anything he wants for his special day. And somehow the answer only comes to you just a moment too late, because you dont want this to end at all. Timmy Turner Watches Filthy Frank, You Won't Believe What Happens Next. Timmy's silence had told them they heard him right. They regularly take any possible opportunity to have fun on their own and leave Timmy with Vicky, who is quite possibly the worst babysitter in the entire world (though they themselves believe her to be perfectly kind and friendly). Cosmo's crown falls off his head and he falls on to it) Cosmo: Yippee! Timmy makes an insane wish that actually works. Cosmo clapped and scooched closer to Timmy. There's a party at Pacifica's mansion however during the festivities a freak thunderstorm ensures that all the guests are staying the night. The fairies have won against and oppressed the Anti-Fairies for centuries; far too long, in Anti-Cosmo's opinion. And if old embers begin to ignite between the two again, will Turner be able to get over his fear of intimacy and rejection and tell the truth on why the two truly stopped talking? A boy. What is in store for them when Timmy starts going to University? Timmy felt Ac's thong liking over his lips, asking for enter. With Danny away it's up to Jazz to see what is Vlad's plan. And when he gets his hands on the information he desires at last, he's forced to make a painful choice: Pretend he never uncovered the forbidden secret that he did, or put his long-sought knowledge to use at the expense of those he loves. It's been ten years since Cosmo and Wanda said goodbye to Timmy Turner and everyone has moved on. It's Mature. Jimmy tried to hold back a laugh as Timmy drooled onto the cushion. It was created by WikiaIvan1997 as a response to the series' decline in quality in later seasons, and is kind of considered a Fan Sequel to the original series. I.E. Scott BullockCharlie SchlatterJason AlexanderTom KennyCheryl ChaseOlivia OlsonScott MenvilleBilly WestKatey SagalLauren TomDebi DerryberryKimberly BrooksSeth GreenSean AstinJanet VarneyNancy CartwrightWayne KnightAlyson CourtRoger Craig SmithCindy RobinsonAnnaSophia RobbNolan North, Chris KirkpatrickTress MacNeilleJay LenoChad DoreckNoah SeganJulia McIlvaineBen SteinJack DeSenaRobert CaitDiana DeGarmoJ.K. The Syndicate has returned with new members and now it's up to our heroes get new members of their team to stop them from taking over all of their worlds. Tara StrongKath SoucieGrey GriffinCree SummerPhil LaMarrDee Bradley BakerE.G. Who made him that way? But also Dani becoming a real halfa child of Danny and Ember. Still canon-compliant, but this is a separate take on the FOP 'verse than we see in my "Classic" 'fics ("Origin of the Pixies," "Frayed Knots," the 130 Prompts, etc.). tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), Despues de derrotar a un mal con la ayuda de sus hadas, Timmy pierde toda memoria sobre sus seres queridos, quedando inconciente. it made me wish in the special with the fairy council they would see how Timmy was treated by his parents and his friends so Theyd understand why Timmy made the wish were he remained a kid for fifty years. This story is a combination of my favorit episodes. You meet unique characters and become friends with them. Timmy Turner (who has secretly corrupted reality) falls in love with Sheen Esteves. Forming a conservation program for genies has helped, but not enough. Timmy is punished by cupid and clean his house when he was in a certain section he spills a power full love potion on himself. Vlad's continues to search the legendary ultimate core for ghosts.But moving in the shadows a loyal knight waits and buys his time. Super Paper Wishology by Amie J. Smyth. . Wanda was the first to speak up, "I have to say, that Ricky sure knows how to drive!" Cosmo's fairy wife mused to him, and giggled. In the time travel episode where Mom & Dad never meet and Timmy "doesn't exist," he does exist but would have been swapped with some other human child. This story Timmy, Poof {his baby brother} and their parents moved from their old home to a new house called Fairy World Apartments. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. goes Timmy as he watches blood spew out of Cosmo's urethra. After the events of 'Its a Wishful Life' a new student joins Timmy class. And when a test of magic demonstrates the two have more magic capabilities than any other fairies alive, and are therefore by default crowned the new king and queen, it's clear they're anything but normal. But does Vicky alone make Timmy, a middle-class white male, more deserving of fairy godparents than kids who are starving, who are homeless, or who are criminally abused? What do you guys think? And that's why, in my universe, while Mr. and Mrs. Turner are in jail due to severe child neglect, Cosmo and Wanda adopted Timmy. All was going well for Turner, he had Trixie, the best career that he could wish for after only 3 years out of college, and two children that hes been yearning for since Trixie told him she was pregnant. Trixie Tang, high school crush turned college girlfriend, turned wife. An expanded world where Timmy Turner discovers the world of magic and begins building his harem under the shadow of a mysterious force. Timmy was an average kid. Timmy is punished by cupid and clean his house when he was in a certain section he spills a power full love potion on himself. Timmy wetly giggled as he was squished even more between his fairy godparents who were really more of just parents to him at this point in life. Also NO Fairly Odd Parents. The better question would have been. Can Greg's friends help him out before he makes an irresponsible rule-free wish? If I were Butch Hartman, wanna know what I'd do? That was 10 years ago.Now one of the heroes, the elder "boy" genius and crew, are off to visit Jimmy's maternal great-grandfather in a sleepy Oregon town for the summer. I-Im not sure. Aka, Timmy, Jimmy, Danny and Bob are in a club where they must never leave the school. Take This Quiz and Get a Song 3 months ago Space Ace (Wanda and Cosmo wave their wands and their bodies grow into average sized adults. What if Jorgen had told everyone what had happened between him and Timmy during 'It's a Wishful Life' at the bash at the end of Wishology? Mom & Dad are somewhat neglectful but nothing terrible and they still love him. Because even now, being older, out of elementary school and without the need of a babysitter, he still attracted trouble like a magnet. Kudos: Trixie Tang, high school crush turned college girlfriend, turned wife. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Despues de derrotar a un mal con la ayuda de sus hadas, Timmy pierde toda memoria sobre sus seres queridos, quedando inconciente. They act like complete asshole to Timmy to the point where they were excited about Timmy going to military school just so that they could use his bedroom for extra space. On Monday morning, Cosmo and Wanda poofed into Timmy's room and saw them both still watching tv with candy wrappers by their feet. After a contentious period, Wanda decides to leave Cosmo, although she only intends a brief separation. & Chester McBadbat & Timmy Turner & Kevin Crocker (mentioned), A.J. The chaos Poof causes could be part of the reason why so many fairy children are sent to the real world. Although Timmy and Cosmo are more Wanda and Timmy along the lines of buddies, Wanda acts more responsible and like a mother figure to Timmy, to protect him from danger and (trying) to prevent him from making stupid decisions and wishes. 12-year-old Timmy Turner came through his bedroom door tired from another long day of middle school. They also let him know frequently that they wish he'd been a girl. : Contains a relationship between a teenager and 10 year old boy. Sensitive Content 2019 - 2023 Comments 14 Join the community to add your comment. Timmy Turner has fairies. Posing as two pencils in one of Timmy's backpack pockets, Wanda and Cosmo smiled over up at Timmy. In honor of this occasion, he is given a rule-free magic muffin that allows him to wish for anything he wants, but it . From now on, Anti-Cosmo would satisfy Timmy as long as his whim lasted, and he could return to his normal, happy life, and forget those dark and shameful secrets. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I was thinking of Cosmo and Wanda forcing Timmy to be a big baby! "Now I just have to find someone that doesn't hate me." Poof is living in Fairy World and attending Fairy Academy. That hurt! Oh, and Cosmo's been acting out of sorts. This causes the females he knows to go after him (Requested by OmegaDelta). But what happened to him? Cinder (Original Character) & Timmy Turner, "how suspicious would you be on a scale of 1-10 if you saw a brown kitten, running down the road and the brown kitten is meowing its head off? Until he came home early to Trixie going down on some guy that she apparently has been seeing for months. Now with him losing to his obviously richer ex-wifes lawyer, he and his two children must leave his childhood home and find work. and others. Cosmo will never be able to piss again without the use of a catheter. Cosmo: It was my idea! She tortures and torments him until one day things change. It takes place 20 years into the future and mainly focuses on the children of Timmy, Ivan, A.J. In the future of Fairy World, Timmy Turner has a Chosen One museum erected to him so all of the fairies remember as the hero he was. Approaching of the birthday of Veronica, Timmy is sadly in a double child /parents day when Chloe decide to give to his name a strange talisman to Veronica A race tournament is about to start in Dimmsdale and Timmy and Chlo participate and will face unpredicted enemies. Unfortunately, due to him being in love with Lea, Greg does not think straight for the rule-free wishes that she gives him.

Benjamin Mendy House Prestbury, Toy Poodle For Sale Orange County, Appropriate Days To Visit Bereaved Family Hindu, Holly Wells And Jessica Chapman Parents, Dha Mid Lease, Articles T