The MCKSA45 ships with 3 charging handles to accommodate different models. . Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use. I will try to use specs for other pistols with an optic mounting plate and hopefully everything come out OK. Forever the AR15 has been a right-handed persons tool. All barrels have a rate of twist of 1 turn in 16". Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Match Grade Barrel for XD/XDM/Elite. Gun Parts Kits; Gun Sights & Components; Gun Stocks; Gun Trigger Guards; Gunsmithing Supplies; Hand Stamps; Holsters; . Micro Conversion Kit for Springfield Armory 9mm/40). The company made its humble start in 1963in Gussago, Italywhen Giuseppe Pietta made a commitment to produce guns as authentic and true-to-original as possible. All the advantages of the MCKSA45: Fits 7 Different XD45 and XD10mm handgun models. Comes with 4 Charging Handles & 2 Gun doors, to accommodate different slide serrations. Combining portability with superior ballistic performance. Based on one of the most prolific and popular pistols in small arms history. here is a link for conversion barrels. Length: 47 (Closed Max) - 57 (Open Max) cm. Product prices mentioned in articles and videos are current as of the date of publication. 4.3 out of 5 stars 92. Every effort was made to incorporate our last round lock open feature into the XD family of pistols. Not compatible with XD Mod.2, XD-M, XD-M Elite, XD-S, XD-S Mod.2 or XD-E handguns.INSTALLATION VIDEO. This is the first time we have ever been able to make an MCK adjustable to 4 different barrel lengths. This is direct swap with the .357 sig XD and only required the purchase of 9mm magazines to complete. The 4 9mm kit and assemblies provide original XD owners OSP capabilities as well as the ability to convert certain XD models to a full-size 4 9mm configuration. For XD Handguns. Copyright 2021 CAA USA. my XD 9 looks awesome with the new MCK GEN2 kit thank you guys ?? I hope that they develop a better grade of plastic or even metal for the charging handle. item 1 Hogue Handall GRIP Sleeve Springfield XD 9mm 357Sig 40SW 17300 FAST SHIP Hogue Handall GRIP Sleeve Springfield . Advantage Arms Conversion Kit | 4.49" Barrel 22LR | For Glock 17/22/31 Gen 3 | Black | AAC17-22G3-MOD-CA . I searched and couldn't find anything on the forum. The Armory functioned as a firearms supplier for every major American conflict until 1968 when the government sadly closed its doors. Shooting a larger caliber in the MCK chassis just heightens the enjoyment. infousa@caagearup.com The bolt is machined from 158 Carpenters Steel. Google doesn't come up with any barrel manufacturers who makes a 10mm for the XD(m). Comes standard with aluminum top picatinny rail. Shooting a larger caliber in the MCK chassis just heightens the enjoyment. Autococker Barrel Kit Paintball . Our XD Conversion Kits are made to work on FACTORY STOCK XD frames. Shop XD-S Parts. All rights reserved. 4.5" models. The XD OSP Slide Assembly is also offered with a Crimson Trace CTS-1500 red dot optic and optic mounting plate combo package for $369. Consequently, police departments trading in their .38 Special and .357 Magnum revolvers for 9mm pistols were experiencing problems with stopping the bad guys. With this XD OSP Slide Kit, you can convert several XD variants to a full-size 4 9mm configuration featuring OSP capabilities. XD 45/22 Conversion Kit. Compatibility:Slide assemblies fit 4" and 5" original XD full-size handguns. Brand New. available for a wide range of popular optics. A friend installs it on his gun and is letting me use it for the channel. The highest capacity micro-compact 9mm in the world. Both XD OSP Slide Assembly offerings convert the following: With these new XD 4 9mm OSP Slide Kit and Slide Assembly conversion systems, Springfield Armory is providing owners of this rugged and proven pistol a means to update their handgun for the use of modern red dot optics, says Steve Kramer, Vice President of Marketing for Springfield Armory. 1911 which has served for more than a century with members of the U.S. military. The caliber swap just plain works, and does so easily. Following the tragedy in Uvalde, Texas, gun control advocates have taken the anti-gun narrative to a fever pitch. If it were a Trijicon, it would probably survive. Micro Conversion Kit for Springfield XD/XD mod.2/XDM/XDM Elite | Stabilizer . Optional to add flip-up Backup sights (#FRS / #FFS), PBSS, OPS, ROCASE,PLS1Q and Aimpoint H1 on discounted prices! Consequently, he hung up his uniform and now publishes GunsHolstersAndGear.com where he reviews firearms and other shooting gear to feed his frequently annoyed family. I am an avid Springfield collector and hope that the Springfield team, has found these kits, to be a . MSRP for that package is $369. Save on CAA Micro Conversion Kit for Springfield Armory .45ACP/10mm- with Customer Rated . Oops, there's been an error. I wanted to turn my backup weapon into a bag gun and this was the perfect solution. Not compatible with XD Mod.2, XD-M, XD-M Elite, XD-S, XD-S Mod.2 or XD-E handguns. MCK Micro Conversion Kits; SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XD, XD-MOD2, XDM & XDM-ELITE | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (9MM/357SIG) . With red-dot optics becoming more affordable, many are looking to move to the aiming devices. Comes standard with aluminum top picatinny rail. Not a little better, but a lot better. With Ambi controls evolving, its becoming more of a tool that everyone can use, even left handed shooters! Comes with 4 Charging Handles & 2 Gun doors, to accommodate different slide serrations. Barrel fitting for Glock,Sig,XD,XDM,BHP,Beretta,M&P,CZ, Match Target Barrel Fitting $ 215.00; . Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.ethumb rests, laser. (OMS), SPRINGFIELD XD, XD-MOD2, XDM | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (45ACP/10MM), SPRINGFIELD XD45 | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (Springfield 45ACP/10mm) Selector, 1704 Park Central Blvd N, Pompano Beach, FL 33064. The Noveske Bolt Carrier Group features a full auto carrier with a staked gas key. This includes the recoil spring assembly, barrel, and optics mounting plate in the Springfield Micro footprint. All rights reserved. The new MCK for the Springfield Armory XD45 is here! With these new XD 4 9mm OSP Slide Kit and Slide Assembly conversion systems, Springfield Armory is providing owners of this rugged and proven pistol a means to update their handgun for the use of modern red dot optics, says Steve Kramer, Vice President of Marketing for Springfield Armory. All StormLake barrels are proudly made in the USA. The XD 940-4 is a 22LR conversion kit for the Springfield Armory XD Service model with a 4 inch barrel. 136 Items. The slides, featuring . Just as I was about to try one of these add on plate systems, the OSP kits from Springfield became available. Now, however, there is a Springfield slide conversion ki Facebook. . Each slide kit comes with a 4" 9 mm chambered barrel, which allows owners to convert their 4" and 5" XD pistols in 9 mm and .40 S&W to 4" 9 mm OSP XDs. EFK FIRE DRAGON NEW BARREL ADDITIONS AVAILABLE FOR: FN LONG SLIDE GLOCK 43 HK VP 9MM HK VP 9MM CONVERSION (COMING SOON) SIG SAUER P227 XD-S SINGLE STACK SERIES Thank you for the overwhelming response to our FN Five-Seven Threaded Barrels! Conversion Kits / Springfield XD OSP Slide Kit - XD4902 Springfield XD OSP Slide Kit 706397963002. Shop Advantage Arms Springfield XD 9/40 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine | $1.51 Off Be The First To Review Advantage Arms Springfield XD 9/40 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine + Free Shipping over $49. All of StormLake barrels are machined from solid firearms grade 416 stainless steel bar stock and hardened to . (Photo: Springfield Armory) GENESEO, ILL. (07/25/22) - Springfield Armory is proud to announce the release of new XD OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) Slide Kit and Assembly options for the original XD line of full-size pistols. Slide assemblies fit 4" and 5" original XD full-size handguns. *Not compatible with a threaded barrel* . Springfield Armory announced the launch of a new series of slide kits and assembly conversions for its XD line of handguns, with the XD OSP conversion systems. This is the first time we have ever been able to make an MCK adjustable to 4 different barrel . All of our pistol and gun products are proudly made and manufactured in the USA. For Springfield XD & XDM Pistols. Width: 6.5 cm . Springfield Armory Large Pistol Case SKU: GE5290L $24.99. I wanted to see if the change in slide weight would impact function. Choose an option 1/2 x 28 comp thread 1/2 x 28 suppressor thread. Front & Rear Flip Up Sights & OPS May Vary Based On Inventory. Achieve a single focal plane, wider field of view and faster transitions with the XD OSP slide Description. Slide is very smooth like its always been thereand broke in feel. My installation time was less than one minute. These Springfield, XD, XDM, XDS, Barrels. Back when the West was the frontier, it was common to pack a rifle and a handgun that were chambered in the same cartridge. The Emissary bridges the best features of defensive and custom pistols. Not compatible with XD Mod.2, XD-M, XD-M Elite, XD-S, XD-S Mod . This is the first time we have ever been able to make an MCK adjustable to 4 different barrel lengths. Everything to get you to the range and accurate right out of the box! While not dead, it is possible the .40 has its best days in the rearview mirror. I have an original XD.40 and now I have options of 9mm. Springfield XD Compact 45 13 Round Magazine. Likewise, the 10mm offered near .41 Magnum performance, but it had the (I believe, incorrect) perception of being too powerful for small-framed officers to control. Includes 2 gun doors & 4 charging handles to fit 13 different XD9 models. Having the ability to still use the sights is a major advantage, and kudos to Springfield for providing them. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Price: $31.99 . FC-806703016153 . The converted gun fed and fired every 9mm round I gave it: ball and hollowpoint, heavy and lightweight. The World Famous MCK is now available for Springfield Armory XD XD mod.2 XDM & XDM Elite. This kit costs a much lower $270.00. The TRP is based off the custom Professional Model HRT 1911 developed by Springfield Armory for the FBI. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Barrel installation should be StormLake Conversion Gun Barrels Springfield XD / 40 S&W to 9mm / 4", Aguila 5.56mm NATO 62 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Ammunition 50-Round. Springfield Armory, however, made the job simple with the new XD OSP Slide Kits released last month. Quick view Add to Cart The item has been added. As 9mm offers benefits in terms of cost, capacity and recoil, many law enforcement agencies are returning to the metric cartridge. Fits Only Springfield XD 9mm & .40 caliber * Will fit the Springfield with 4 barrel, it isn't compatible with the compact model * Does not fit 5 barrel! So, for those of you who are not ready to pitch your original Springfield XD comes the OSP slide kits. Due to the XD spring design, we cannot guarantee this feature will function consistently. Ambidextrous charging handle for fast and easy handling. Combining the legendary power and accuracy of the M1A with the quick handling and fast sight acquisition of a scout style rifle. MSRP is $396. Price: $374.00. Suppressor height sights. For the Springfield XD(M) . Made in the USA! Ok, I want a 10mm XD, and Springfield has not been forthcoming. Storm Lake Barrel Springfield XD Service 40 S&W to 9mm Luger Conversion 1 in 16" Twist 4.05" Stainless Steel. CAA USA MCK Springfield XD Brace Stabilizer makes shooting much more accurate. Choose Color & Gun - 2, Blackhawk SERPA Holster Springfield XD/XDM 3.8"-4" Barrel Right Black 44H107BK-R, Azula Leather OWB Paddle Concealment Holster CCW For.. The kit (part # XD4901) includes a replacement slide featuring an OSP cut with Springfield Micro footprint optics-mounting plate. Stormlake Barrels Barrel, 9mm, 4.05" Barrel, Fits Springfield Xd Service, Stainless Finish, Barrel Conversion, Converts 40sw To 9mm 34110Product Type: BarrelFinish/Color: StainlessFit: Springfield. As I am getting older, the addition of a dot sight has really helped my accuracy. The new MCK for the Springfield Armory XD9 is here! These conversions have two different packages. certified instructor prior to handling any firearm and be sure to read your owners manual. The new MCK for the Springfield Armory XD45 is here! Has anybody thought about or done a Springfield XD(m) 45ACP to 10mm Auto conversion? Weight: 5 lbs: Dimensions: 17 8 7 in: Model: Springfield XD, XD-MOD2, XDM, XDM/ELITE (9mm . 5.0 out of 5 stars. The legendary 1911 with modern double-stack capacity. . Shot about 150rds through it and it ate every round of 124grn Blazer. . Gen 2 Stabilizer, NFA Gen 2, Short Stabilizer, Black, Green ODG, Grey Tungsten, Tan FDE, White, Red, Blue, Orange, Pink, Clear (Add 25), True Timber Strata (Add 100), True Timber Viper (Add 100), Mossy Oak (Add 100), Real Tree (Add 100), Springfield XD, XD-MOD2, XDM (45ACP, 10mm), Black, Green ODG, Grey Tungsten, Tan FDE, White, Red, Blue, Orange, Pink, Clear (Add 25), Multicam Black (Add 120), True Timber Strata (Add 100), True Timber Viper (Add 100), Mossy Oak (Add 100), Real Tree (Add 100), USA Patriot (Add 120), Gold (Add 50), Gen 2 Stabilizer, NFA Gen 2 Stock, Short Stabilizer, TAC (No Stabilizer), The fit and finish on this chassis is phenomenal, the design is truly ergonomic and youll aim naturally when you bring it up to your line of sight. The finish is Graphite Black Cerakote. (OMS), SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XD, XD-MOD2, XDM & XDM-ELITE | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (9mm/357sig), SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XD9 | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (Springfield 9mm/40) Selector, 1704 Park Central Blvd N, Pompano Beach, FL 33064. 2022 Springfield Armory.All Rights Reserved.Site Design By Eystudios.com, Slide Assembly + Barrel Assembly + Crimson Trace, Decrease Quantity of XD OSP 9mm Slide Assembly, Increase Quantity of XD OSP 9mm Slide Assembly, Upgrade your full-size XD handgun with the new XD OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) Slide Assembly and Kit options. First up is the XD OSP Slide Kit (part # XD4902), a package that provides users with a complete OSP-cut, full-size XD slide assembly packaged with a recoil spring assembly, barrel and an optics mounting plate in the Springfield Micro footprint. Powered by BigCommerce. Premium kydex holster solution for the Hellcat Pro. Inspired by the original G.I. Work completed and parts fitted/blended/installed will be in the photo captions. After failing his second year of chemistry, Richard pursued a law enforcement career where understanding covalent bonds was not a requirement for success. The OAL of the 10mm (1.26") is very close to the 45ACP (1.25"). (754) 205-9385 This replacement magazine is a factory original from Springfield Armory. Swapping my XD 40 to 9mm has been a harder move. SKU: ITEM. Slide kit that includes barrel and recoil assembly (XD4902, XD4904) converts the following: . articles and videos are considered to be suggestions and not recommendations from Springfield Armory. I would like to see the kits become available for my XD45 and XD9 subcompact in 2023. views and opinions of Springfield Armory. Only $29.98 FREE Shipping orders oner $100, Better than standard level 3A, BattleSteel Level 3A+ Special Threat armor gives extra protection fro The most iconic battle rifle in American history. MICRO CONVERSION KIT (Springfield 9mm/40) Selector. Got the OD green color and very satisfied with the build quality of the conversion kit. thank you. The suppressor height sights look good and co-witness with no issues. At $396.00, this kit (part # XD4902) converts the following pistols: However, if you already have a 4-inch 9mm configuration and just want to add OSP capabilities, theres a less expensive option. In addition, the XD OSP Slide Assembly option allows you to convert other full-size 9mm and .40-cal. Everything to get you to the range and accurate right out of the box! Awesome upgrade to your existing upgrade from your stock and old look. 9mm - 1/2x28 threading. Add a 9mm magazine (not included), and youre ready to hit the range. Barrel lengths under 3.8" or over 5". This plate accepts optics like the Shield SMSc and allows for co-witnessing with the iron sights. hollowpoints to subsonic 150-gr. The slides, featuring included cover plates, are cut to accept XD-M OSP optics mounting plates available for a wide range of popular optics. In fact, bullet technology got so much better that the performance gap between 9mm and .40 shrank to become less important than it had been. After 200 rounds down range, it is already showing wear. 9mm vs .40 debate will rage for decades to come. For more information, please visit us at:springfield-armory.com. This is my suggested solution to the 9mm conversion extraction issue that SOME people have. Orders & Questions (480) 831-3889. Barrel Barrel, .357 SIG, 4" (All Barrels Are Factory Only) . XD 4 9mm to XD 4 OSP 9mm. Springfield Armory 1911; Springfield XD/XDM/Hellcat . By For long-time XD fans, the ability to swap chamberings has not been the easiest thing to accomplish. Copyright 2023 Advantage Arms, Inc.. Powered by Miva, 3926 N. Schreiber Way Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815. These 4" 9mm kits and assemblies provide original XD owners OSP capabilities as well as the ability to convert certain XD models to a full-size 4" 9mm configuration. XD 9mm Conversion 5 Tactical Extended & Threaded. Copyright 2023 National Rifle Association, Women On Target Instructional Shooting Clinics, Volunteer At The Great American Outdoor Show, Marion P. Hammer Women Of Distinction Award, Women's Wildlife Management / Conservation Scholarship, National Youth Shooting Sports Cooperative Program, New For 2022: Springfield Armory Operator M1911, On The Range: Springfield Armory Saint Edge ATC Elite, New For 2022: Springfield Armory Garrison 1911 9 mm, New For 2022: Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro With Shield SMSc Optic, From Pink To Practical: Gun Industry Shifts Benefit Women | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Springfield Armory 1911 DS Prodigy Thrives Through 10,000 Rounds | An Official Journal Of The NRA, WATCH: Rob Leatham And The Springfield Armory 1911 DS Prodigy | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Gun Review: Springfield Armory DS Prodigy | An Official Journal Of The NRA, The Model Of 1903 Springfield: A Collector's Perspective, Remington Returns: The Revival Of An Ammunition Giant, Westley Richards: Bespoke Craftsmanship With Timeless Appeal, The Keefe Report: True Velocity's Leap | An Official Journal Of The NRA, The Keefe Report: On The Range With An American Hero | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Trust But Verify: Function-Checking Your Guns | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Remington Returns: The Revival Of An Ammunition Giant | An Official Journal Of The NRA, WATCH: 2022 National Sporting Clays Championship | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, WATCH: Colt Python Revolver History | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, I Have This Old Gun: Maynard Carbine | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Have This Old Gun: Winchester Model 12 Riot Gun | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Have This Old Gun: Remington Model 51 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Armed Citizen protected by Smith & Wesson, The Armed Citizen March 3, 2023 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen March 3, 2023, BEAR Arms: Making The Switch From Gun Owner to Armed Citizen | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen February 17, 2023, X-Vision Optics Launches Thermal Impact Scope | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Hunters' Leadership Forum | Veronica Kosich Receives NRA-Sponsored Diana Award at SCI Convention, Henry Supports Fallen Firefighters Foundation | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Hunters' Leadership Forum | Freedom Hunters: Giving Back to Americas Veterans through Hunting and the Great Outdoors, Hardware: SIG Sauer P320-XTEN | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Rifleman Review: Smith & Wesson M&P12 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Review: Ruger 10/22 Compact | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Rifleman Review: Taurus G3X | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Video Review: Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP in 10mm Auto | NRA Family, Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP In 10 mm Auto, Video Review: KelTec P15 Semi-Auto Pistol | NRA Family, Video Review: Savage Stance Pistol | NRA Family, Preview: Leupold 2-10X 30 mm Mark 5HD Riflescope | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | New for 2022: 20-Gauge Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus, Preview: Springfield Armory 1911 DS Double-Stack 9 mm Pistol Lineup | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Find More Great NRA Publications Perfect For Every Interest, Discover Everything That The NRA Has To Offer. Take your Springfield Armory XD to the next level with these popular accessories. All StormLake barrels are machined from solid firearms grade 416 stainless steel bar stock and hardened to 40-42 HRC. As it turns out no. My last thought is that converting to 9mm isnt permanent. It kept supply easier, and if the cartridge in question was a common . All StormLake barrels are machined from solid firearms grade 416 stainless steel bar stock and hardened to 40-42 HRC. While I think the .40 is a perfectly manageable cartridge, I also acknowledge that most 9mm ammo will offer less felt recoil when fired from the same size gun. Following the sale of Remington Outdoor Company's assets in September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington Ammunition. The latest content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly gungiveaways! Free shipping for many products! Choose Color & Gun - 1, Gun Holster Shoulder SPRINGFIELD XD MOD.2 3" BARREL 9MM SUB COMPACT S0, OWB Holster Fit Springfield XD-S 9mm/.40 S&W 3.3" Barrel (Not for Mod Series), Azula Leather OWB Paddle Concealment Holster CCW For..

City Marshal Office Queens, Ny, Subsistence Ps4 Release Date, Zillow Poughkeepsie, Ny 12603, Articles S