Loved this cute little diner. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. American, Steakhouse, Burgers, Diner, Not good service !!! 130 N Tennessee Ave, LaFollette, Tennessee, 37766, United States (423) 377-8310. LaFollette. Send message 2626 Like Comment Share See All See More Website. royal lunch lafollette, tn menuthe renaissance apartments chicago. The Royal Lunch is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. So sad to see what was a great place to eat going downhill so fast. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Smothered with meat, onions, and mustard served on a steamed bun. Distance: Own or manage this property? Food was very good, love pool room hot dogs, go back again. BEHIND THE EIGHT BALL.CAKE, THAT IS. Loved this cute little diner. Was recommended to us to try it out, glad we did very good food, fast and friendly. The only downfall is they do not stay open very long.More. 130 N Tennessee Ave, La Follette, TN 37766-2478. This spot is rated on Google 4.7 by its visitors. There is a certain taste to a chili dog that is only found in this area. Photos. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I was tempted but I remained faithful and ordered what I have always ordered.a Chili Bun..and it was just exactly as I remembered. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the The Royal Lunch menu on the website. But the bar is the original one from the 30s, and the lunch stools are the same ones that were there when my father-in-law was a little kid. Saturday: Update Info. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. You will certainly appreciate the lovely atmosphere and nice decor. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. 07/27/2022 - Garry Wright Was not agknoleged upon entry. You Need to Login to Save Shopping Lists. . Yes, there are still pool tables in the back. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. But the bar is the original one from the 30s, and the lunch stools are the same ones that were there when my father-in-law was a little kid. World famous hot dogs and chili buns are rivaled by the burgers and salads.Make this a priority when choosing a lunch spot. The place is clean. Just wished they stayed opened later in the day, The Royal Lunch is a real taste of history. Royal Lunch And Billards, 130 N. Tennessee Ave., LA FOLLETTE, TN 37766 - inspection findings and violations All Cities TN small cities TN smaller cities Tennessee TN Restaurants Business Info Name: ROYAL LUNCH AND BILLARDS Address: 130 N. TENNESSEE AVE., LA FOLLETTE, TN 37766 Total inspections: 6 Last inspection: 10/14/2015 Score 96 + We decided to pony up to the bar and were greated by a couple employees right off. When I was growing up, the "POOL ROOM" was a place I was not allowed so we wouldgo to the walk up window.which they still have..and order what had to be the BEST HOT DOG ON PLANET EARTH. The waitress was very prompt and friendly. They now serve a daily special, salads and homemade desserts in addition to the burgers, hotdogs and chili. Distance: We will, ML S. said: The pizza from here is almost always consistent. Royal Burger and Fries for me. Super cute and cozy atmosphere, very friendly service, and good menu selection. The place is clean. They now serve a daily special, salads and homemade desserts in addition to the burgers, hotdogs and chili. Probably will not come back. 0.04 miles, Katie's Carry Out ($$) The phone number for The Royal Lunch is (423) 377-8310. I got the Barnyard burger, it came on perfectly toasted bread, with a big slice of sweet onion, ripe tomato, fresh lettuce, bacon and my perfectly cooked over easy egg! About . the toppingswere fresh and the french fries were crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Breaded chicken breast tenders fried golden brown. I did, however, break with tradition and have a piece of the house specialty dessert..Eight Ball Cake!! Norris Lake visitors should not overlook this hidden gem. 0.33 miles, McCloud Mountain Restaurant ($$$) Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. go to the walk up window.which they still have..and order what had to be the BEST HOT DOG ON PLANET EARTH. Royal Lunch Restaurants in La Follette TN (Tennessee) with Menus, Specials & Envents are available for almost all the Restaurants and Places To Eat. more. Plus there is a lot of history for downtown LaFollette. 0.03 miles, Common Ground Coffee Shop ($$) A The Royal Lunch is open:Saturday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM Sunday: Closed Monday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM Thursday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM Friday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM. Well, It's been a while since Old Pa and I went on a burger run so here goes. Food. I was tempted but I remained faithful and ordered what I have always ordered.a Chili Bun..and it was just exactly as I remembered. Royal Lunch 130 N Tennessee Ave, La Follette, TN 37766-2478 +1 423-377-8310 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in La Follette 10 Reviews sheiladavis2017 Covington, Georgia 7 5 Reviewed March 31, 2018 Tasty! There are other items on the menu, but chili dogs are the quintessential pool room hot dog taste. Go in to grab quick bite, chilli was not expensive was ok very bland, added hot sauce, pepper,salt , and asked for some cheese was like i had asked to borrow money waitress was very irtated not one of them asked me how my mealwas all talk amongst selfs if don't want to wait on people find another job please others need jobs and would be glad to do better than you!No one announced where to pay brought me check i asked where do i get check it's at front excuse me i read minds and knew all time how does this place operate will never go back very disappointedMore, My wife and I went here 8/2/19 @ 1pm. All rights reserved. www.royallunchlafollette.mybistro.online/. All rights reserved. Hand patted premium beef patty, fried egg over easy, bacon, American cheese, lettuce, and tomato on Texas toast. We will be back. Does this restaurant offer table service? Served with lettuce, turkey, ham, tomato, onion, green pepper, egg, cucumber, croutons, fresh grilled bacon, and crackers. Beans and Soups. When I was growing up, the "POOL ROOM" was a place I was not allowed so we wouldgo to the walk up window.which they still have..and order what had to be the BEST HOT DOG ON PLANET EARTH. I was tempted but I remained faithful and ordered what I have always ordered.a Chili Bun..and it was just exactly as I remembered. Won't take long to come back. American, Creekside Market ($$) It wasn't burnt or dried Fast Food, Burgers, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Legends grill - 802 S Cumberland Ave, LaFollette, Rainbow Family Restaurant - 1726 Jacksboro Pike, LaFollette, The Local - 2303 Jacksboro Pike, LaFollette, 130 N Tennessee Ave, LaFollette, TN 37766, Katie's Carry Out & Catering - 183 N Tennessee Ave, Common Ground Coffee Shop - 119 E Central Ave. The buns are stinging, onions are usually included, and a fine grained chili meat is put over the top of the dog. American Two slices of American cheese grilled on buttered bread. The Royal Lunch at 130 N Tennessee Ave, La Follette, TN 37766. Wish they would get in some ball caps! Just wanting a couple of dogs and root beer. Get quick answers from Royal Lunch staff and past visitors. Pay Type: . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get quick answers from Royal Lunch staff and past visitors. There are other items on the menu, but chili dogs are the quintessential pool room hot dog taste. Coffee Shop This is my new go to place for lunch in LaFollette. Served with green peppers, onions, cucumbers, tomato, and crackers. Loved this cute little diner. A The phone number for The Royal Lunch is: (423) 377-8310. Probably will not come back.More. 5 Stars all the way =. Yes, there are still pool tables in the back. 14 reviews of Royal Lunch "my name is valerie and my husband randy ate there a few days ago. Good food and good prices. Royal Lunch ($) We will be back. The lady at the grill knows what she is doing and everything is made to order. Make this a priority when choosing a lunch spot. Distance: Privacy Policy . Prices and menu items are subject to change. There are other items on the menu, but chili dogs are the quintessential pool room hot dog taste. The recent refurbish was done extremely well. $ Probably will not come back.More. Rate your experience! The, Brandon J. said: Just like every other Zaxby's you've been to. I love the royal! Amazing food , breakfast or lunch or one or two or their world famous hotdogs . They are all so nice too. Royal Lunch, Tennessee Write a Review Details FEATURES Table Service View all details Location and contact 130 N Tennessee Ave, La Follette, TN 37766-2478 Website Email +1 423-377-8310 Improve this listing Reviews (10) Write a review Traveler rating Excellent 7 Very good 1 Average 0 Poor 0 Terrible 2 Traveler type Families Couples Solo Business Breakfast is great, but can we take a minute to mention the fantastuc cheeseburgers, chili dogs and the coleslaw! Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville, an IHG Hotel. Served on Texas toast. The Royal Lunch can be contacted via phone at (423) 377-8310 for pricing, hours and directions. Monday: Add Hours There was a nice pile of them- especially for the price!The hot dogs were good, bread was fresh and the dog was tasty. Recommend barbecue sandwich, chicken tenders and hamburger steak. was all talk amongst selfs if don't want to wait on people find another job please others need jobs and would be glad to do better than you!No one announced where to pay brought me check i asked where do i get check it's at front excuse me i read minds and knew all time how does this place operate will never go back very disappointed. on top was tasty. The place is clean. The food is always great and the employees are always nice and friendly. After 10 mins of waiting we left with no food oreven an acknowledgement that we were ever there. Royal Lunch is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. see review. Royal Lunch in La Follette, TN. See More . Coffee Shop The Royal Pool Room has been redone and reopened so my husband and I recently gave it a try. Sort:Default. Met at Billy Joe's for a cut and decided that lunch would be at The Royal Lunch today. We had hamburger steak and fries. Distance: The recent refurbish was done extremely well. Wiener, meat, and onion covered with coleslaw and served on a steamed bun. They never disappoint But the bar is the original one from the 30s, and the lunch stools are the same ones that were there when my father-in-law was a little kid. I work in LaFollette and am thrilled that this piece of local history has re-opened and is better than ever. The lady on the grill is a badass OG who knows what she is doing. The burgers are huge and are amazing. Menu added by users December 07, 2021 Proceed to the restaurant's website You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for The Royal Lunch by following the link posted above. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Love to go there. Contact Us . Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville, an IHG Hotel. Burgers. even an acknowledgement that we were ever there. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. The Royal Lunch is located at: 130 N Tennessee Ave, LaFollette, TN 37766, USA. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? World famous hot dogs and chili buns are rivaled by the burgers and salads.Make this a priority when choosing a lunch spot. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Direction Bookmark. 100 N 12th St. Middlesboro, KY 40965. Yes, there are still pool tables in the back. Contact the restaurant for the most up to date information. 130 N Tennessee Ave La Follette TN 37766 (423) 377-8310. Tennessee. Meat was cooked exactly to our liking and waiter was nice and kept things coming as needed. Yes, there are still pool tables in the back. We love it. The Royal Lunch is located at 130 N Tennessee Ave, LaFollette, TN 37766, USA, The Royal Lunch is open:Monday:7:30 AM 3:30 PMTuesday:7:30 AM 3:30 PMWednesday:7:30 AM 3:30 PMThursday:7:30 AM 3:30 PMFriday:7:30 AM 3:30 PMSaturday:7:30 AM 3:30 PMSunday:Closed. Hot off the grilled bacon, lettuce, and tomato. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. This is My type of place. My folks are from La Follette But worked out of state. Even so, I, Sharlene B. said: This Pizza Hut branch in Jacksboro/La Follette is awesome. Then it is wrapped in wax paper to go. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Food was very good, love pool room hot dogs, go back again. Stopped for lunch with friends. Loved this cute little diner. 0.08 miles, Domino's Pizza ($) Royal Lunch ($) American, Breakfast, Brunch Tiki Club ($$) American, Bar Creekside Market ($$) American, Steakhouse, Burgers, Diner Bavaria Sausage Inc. View Menu 103 N Tennessee Ave LaFollette, TN 37766 (Map & Directions) (423) 377-8310 Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Brunch Neighborhood: La Follette Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet.

Is Newbold Philadelphia Safe, Articles R