Every problem in my life caused by the spirit of the devourer, I decree that they receive an instant divine solution in the name of Jesus. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.". I used to tithe to Joyce Meyer Ministries before I found a local churchbecause that was where I was fed. Surely hell take care of his children living right, for what is right. Thunder and fire of God from heaven, come down and locate all evil spirits of devourer in my life today in Jesus name. Powered by, Prayer points To Break Curses Over Finances, Prayer Points For Threatened Miscarriage, Prayer Points For Victory Over Ancestral Powers, Prayer Points For Restoration Of Lost Glory, Prayer Points Against Enchantment and Divination, Midnight Prayer Points Against Witchcraft Powers, Powerful Night Prayer Points For Protection, Prayer Points To Remove Ungodly Soul ties, Prayer Points To Destroy Wicked Foundations, Prayers Points Against Unrepentant Household Enemies. Prayers. Every evil remote control that the devil is using to control my destiny, that is holding me down from escaping from the evil spirit of devourer, be destroyed today in Jesus name. Text: Act 27:18-19, 22, Gen. 35:16-19. PRAYERS 1. Page Flip. 7. To the thirsty, I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. I retrieve my integrity from the hands of household witchcraft, in the name of Jesus. It is the obvious that the devil does not want anything good to happen in the life of a Christian, he doesnt want to see you happy and fulfilled, hence he is always seeking your downfall. In Jesus Holy Name! Thou terrible fire of God, consume the means of transportation of my household witchcraft, in Jesus name. I pray, fast, tithe, give offerings, repent, forgive, go to prayer lines. Sticky notes. Every evil problem in my life that originated because of the spirit of devourer. This prayer points against devouring spirits will empower you to place the devil where he belongs, under your feet in Jesus name. The Lord showed me today that many of you have been having the enemy attack you with threats of devouring whats yours. Before we go to the prayers, lets see what are the factors that cause devouring spirit to feast on our labor and what are the solutions. If you have been experiencing financial lack, rising and falling in business, failure in the area of finances or if you usually work so hard in an office but often get fired close to the time of your reward, you need to pray these 30 prayer points against devouring spirit. Beautifully written. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Ive went to some and prayed for those Ive lost contact with. PRAYERS AGAINST THE WASTER/EMPTIER SPIRITS 1.I refuse to be wasted in Jesus Name 2.Every waster of my prosperity, fall and down and die in the Name Jesus Christ 3.Every hidden devourer be bound in the Name of Jesus. Father, I pray against every spirit of blockage and barriers. God bless you and your family and the ministry. Every witchcraft power, assigned against my life and marriage, receive the thunder and. Well spoken! Father, create in me a new heart and put your right spirit for a new beginning within me, in Jesus name. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. If you are working hard to put something together, the evil spirit of the devourer is trying hard to scatter it. Dear Jamie, Thank you Jamie for this message! Every spirit fighting my destiny, every grave cloth be set ablaze, every demonic chain scatter by fire, In Jesus mighty name, Amen. You spirit of destruction, seeking to destroy my marriage; I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, abort your mission and flee from me in Jesus name. These is a witchcraft spirit, a spirit of ups and downs. Thou terrible fire of God, consume the means of transportation of my household witchcraft, in Jesus name. For further information or counseling, you can contact me at everydayprayerguide@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. Every hiding place and secret place of witchcraft in my family, be exposed by fire, in the name of Jesus. You relentless spirit of destruction, be tormented by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Let your Love Show & All your Blessings will forever flow So Precious. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.. Praying against every spirit of blockage and barriers. O Lord, send Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil seed in Jesus name I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil . 11 I know all the birds of the hills, and all that . You must be on your watch and prayerfully defeat the spirit of destruction. (While praying this point, rest your right hand on top of your head.) Amen. 35 Prayers Against The Spirit Of Devourer. This spirits exists in families from generation to generation fighting their progress, keeping them eternally bound on earth. Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Warfare Prayer for Sleep. The spirit of destruction can take any form or shape or strategy, just to accomplish its purpose (to destroy). Amen! My husband is anointed! Our Finances being devoured is not the will of God for us. This kind of spirit may never give up until it has completely destroyed its target. Thank you Jesus!!! I break into pieces, every mirror, used by the enemy to monitor me. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Oh Lord every seed of poverty sown into my life from birth, I command them to be uprooted now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Shame and disgrace are a negative force that disorganizes the state of one's emotion. [2022 Updated], 100 Prayer Points To Overcome Trials And Tribulations, 5 Things That Can Hinder God From Answering Prayer. Father, I ask that you wash my spirit, soul and body with the blood of the Lamb. O Israel, I will testify against you. Review your circumstances right now. 17. I receive the power from on high to be steps ahead of my enemies. Witchcraft opposition, receive the rain of affliction, in the name of Jesus. Thanks for sharing your words were on my heart but I couldnt find the actual words. For God moves mountains, walk on water, controls all winds/ fire/ storms. The way you worded that really struck a chord! Luke 11:24, "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.". Every curse of profitless hard work, break, in the name of Jesus.My God, roll away every stone of hardship and slavery from my life, in Jesus name.Everything done against me to retard my progress financially, receive destruction, in the name of Jesus.You my money hanging in the spiritual realm come to me now in Jesus name.Every door of my prosperity that has been shut, be opened now, in the name of Jesus.I command every spirit of bad ending in the church to be bound in the name of Jesus.I nullify every evil word spoken against the finances of the church in Jesus name.Every wicked policy to inflict more hardship on the people of this State and Nation, let those enacting it be sent out of office in shame in Jesus name.This ember months I will have enough and I will give to people around me in Jesus name. You have entered an incorrect email address! I renounce and break all evil curses, charms and bewitching put upon my family line and loose myself and all my descendants from them, in the name of Jesus. Yes, God rewards in several and various ways. All he has is smoke and mirrors when youre right with the Lord. While you are working hard to gather, they are busy scattering. Enabled. I trust God to bring me out of all kinds of evil & attacks upon my life & the lives of my family members. Deliver me with Your fire (Ps. PSALM 37:18-19: "Day by day the LORD takes care of the innocent, and they will . The Enemy schemes against us, throws flaming missiles at us, seeks to devour us, and wages direct warfare upon us (2 Corinthians 2:10-11; Ephesians 6:11-12,16; 1 Peter 5:8) As a result, we are to arm ourselves, stand against, refute, resist and overcome (Ephesians 6:12-18; Isaiah 54:7; James 4:7; Revelation 12:11). You drinker of blood, drink your own blood and die today, in Jesus name. Have you been experiencing consistent loss of properties and other valuables? November 20, 2021. Every spirit of affliction and destruction, unleashed against my household; I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, park your load and go! I remove the spiritual cataract in my eyes right now, in Jesus mighty name. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Awww thanks Jamie for reminding me that when I give God not only blesses with money but He also keep the devil at Bay! God is the beginning and the end. Amen..i received it with love and i learned my lesson.Thank You Lord and Dad for teaching me.Amen. The bible says in Psalm 41:1-3 that those who give to the poor are blessed and importantly, The Lord will answer such a person in Trouble, so to be free from devouring spirit, you must learn to give out what is in your hands. Every evil opposition to advancement and prosperity in my life, they are destroyed in the name of Jesus. Pray and get delivered! Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. This was right on time..When I was in my quiet time with the Lord today all of a sudden I started smelling smoke. PRAYER POINTS 1. So I could ask God to rebuke the devourer, and He did! Every idolatry powers that wants me to bow to them before I can make it in life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. . I have had 5 jobs stolen from me in the last decade. You the spirit of witchcraft attack and familiar spirits fashioned against me, die, in the name of Jesus. I just tithed, literally, before I read this. I command the spirit of death and hell to loose its hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus. By the power in the blood, my generation will feel my positive impact, in the name of Jesus. Prayer Points. I am soaked in the blood of Jesus. When you do, you will see that the enemy has been trying to: The enemy has particularly been trying to devour your effectiveness for the Gospel. Therefore, I am forgiven; I am clean; and I am free in the sight of the Lord. 13. 13. Hi Trista! PSALM 33:18-19: "Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.". 17. Prayer of Renunciation and Deliverance. If so, please leave a comment below and CONFESS YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST! Every spirit of destruction, waging war against my career and destiny; be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. 18. Thank you for helping to expose the tricks of the enemy. Lord, please help me to understand that the only thing that is out to get me is myself. 12. They shall not have power to control or devour my hard work in any way in the name of Jesus. Trending post: Prophetic Word for March 2023. The spirit of devourer is a witchcraft spirit whose aim is to completely destroy. You must be a man or woman whose resources is used to bless the body of Christ and the poor around you. I needed to remember how I let the enemy in and deal with that, but also the insurance policy of the tithe. These 35 powerful prayers against the spirit of devourer are sure to get God into action to protect you and your family from all forms of devouring spirits. Father, let the fire of the Holy Ghost purify my blood stream and cleanse my system, in the name of Jesus. In order to overcome this spirit, and stop him before he attacks, believers must: Only those who are sober can sense danger ahead and react appropriately to it. I command you in the name of Jesus to renounce all ill-gotten gains from your labors.In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask you to remove all obstacles and chains from my life.In the name of Jesus, I command the destruction of anything that has been done to impede my monetary progress.My money in the spiritual realm, please come to me now.In the name of Jesus, I command that every barrier to my financial success be removed at this time.In the name of Jesus, I order every evil spirit to leave the church.In Jesus name, I cancel out all the curses pronounced against the churchs tithes and offerings.In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray that whoever is responsible for enacting any policy that will cause further suffering for the people of this State and Nation be forced to resign in disgrace.In the name of Jesus, I declare that this ember I will have more than enough to share with those in need. I am redeemed from destruction ( Psalm 103:4 ). A spiritual hole is put in your pocket by dark powers to keep draining your finances from there. NN. 3. Set me free from mind-attack and seal the door of my mind against the enemies of positive thoughts. Father, please restore to me, everything that destructive spirits have destroyed in my life, in Jesus name. 3. I loose myself from any power of witchcraft, in Jesus name. 9 I will not accept a bull from your house or goats from your folds. Let me not be an unfortunate victim to the spirit of the devourer in the name of Jesus. Your email address will not be published. May God richly bless you , you are His voice in this dispensation. Prayer Points Against Evil Ancestral Connections, Prayers Against The Spirit Of Anger And Resentment, Prayer Points Against Territorial Spirits, Prayer points From The Spirit Of Demotion, Prayers Points For Vindication And Vengeance, Prayer points For Wisdom And Discernment, Prayer Points against failure and disappointments, Mfm prayer points against household wickedness.

Four Main Aims Of The Private Security Industry Act, Kiko Radio News Globe Az, David Bromstad Twin Brother, Field And Oar Club Nantucket, Articles P