You seem to think that if you tell me enough times that I could NOT have worked with Brandy at that time, that I may start believing you. Why was I given Xerox copies of the documents, copies that could easily have been altered? Brandi Shelton's Phone Number and Email Last Update. Company Information; FAQ; Stone Materials. Brandy Shelton and Danny Shelton, Case No. 10-DR - Save 3ABN I have no interest in your money - or anyone else's money. pictures of danny and brandy shelton - ristarstone.com I couldnt understand why they were saying November of 2004 when I knew that I had worked with Brandy at 3ABN in June of 1999. It should be noted that we were first scheduled to meet in the parking lot of the public school in Thompsonville, Ill. Danny Shelton subsequently asked if we could move the meeting place to the county Courthouse in Benton, Illinois a few miles up the freeway north of West Frankfort, Ill (West Frankfort/Thompsonville, Ill is the location of the headquarters of 3ABN). She said no because she didn't want to have to pay her attorney John Drew. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Why would you assume that I meant something else? I have not posted these documents maliciously, I just want to know the truth as everyone should. He earned second-place finishes in both the shot put (543 or 16.58 m) and discus throw (1557 or 47.50 m) at the 2010 West Central District 4A Championships. It seems you won't admit to mistakes so maybe Linda lied to you, but even then it is still a mistake. 1. 30+ "Brandy Shelton" profiles | LinkedIn (End of pertinent part of December 22, 2008 e-mail), Below is the specific e-mail where the subject of Trinitys paternity came up. Danny deliberately and falsely - made Linda the object of contempt to point the finger away from him and towards Linda - in order to cover up his own despicable behavior! It certainly makes no sense, unless the marriage is over, for a wife to move a thousand miles away from her husband to go to beauty school, particularly when beauty school is available where they have been living. I am curious about Danny Shelton's house, horses and other staff homes and the apartment buildings and the school grounds . In this book of over 500 pages Linda tells the story of how, after her first failed marriage, she met Danny Shelton, the founder of 3ABN, became intensely involved with the organization, and, after some time, married with Danny, whose first wife had died in a car crash. Yet, according to public records, Brandy Shelton IS an adulteress and has also had a child out of wedlock. Others in top positions in the SDA denomination have said, 3ABN represents the Adventist church, and Danny represents 3ABN, so we must support Danny Shelton. But I ask, Even if he is wrong? Why was I given only Xerox copies, copies that could easily be altered? Brandy Shelton files for Divorce from Danny Shelton - Save 3ABN With that kind of extravagance, and his desire to sue almost anyone who opposes anything he says, how can Linda feel free to tell her side of what actually happened? When Linda would confront Danny about going through her belongings, he would deny it. But for you to continue to say that you worked with Brandy while at 3ABN was nothing more than a mistake but you should at least be willing to concede that you might be wrong when someone is willing to put up a great deal of money if you can prove you are right. Only much later did I realize that Danny was actually talking about his own marriage and Linda - and not about a couple he was counseling. But important in that conversation was that Danny had told me that the woman he was counseling had NOT committed physical adultery. On April 30, 2015, Shelton was drafted by the Cleveland Browns with the 12th overall selection of the first round in the 2015 NFL Draft. View the profiles of people named Brandy Shelton. bamc emergency medicine residency; lightsaber activation box Danny Shelton photos. I just KNOW that I worked with Brandy at 3ABN LONG before 2004. Are you aware that in 2002, after 18 years of marriage to Linda and at a time when Linda was virtually finished with her childbearing years - Danny Shelton suddenly decided to have a vasectomy? And, as I said in my last e-mail, your plans began LONG BEFORE Linda ever met the doctor. That appears to be a clear case of adultery by Brandy the very sin of which Danny Shelton has FALSELY accused Linda!! Bring it forward. Whether Linda knew Brandy worked there at that time is irrelevant. No, they chose to do it secretly, at home. Brandy married Shawn Brannack on June 10, 1996, 2 1/2 years after the birth of the child, Jody (according to available public court records). As to the other charges about this woman, I later learned from Linda in 2008 that, according to her, she had not given her heart to any other man while she was married to Danny and she did love Danny, and very much wanted to remain married to him at that time. Tioga Cemetery . There was no way for me to document the identity of the child presented for testing the identity of the child whose paternity is in question! I was taking care of business, working on getting the DNA testing agreement put together and signed. I have been accused by Danny of being on Linda's side. Thousand Palms, CA 92276. Show it. Nor was she allowed to stand on the ground when she was brought out of the truck for 30 seconds so I could swab the inside of her mouth. Brandy Renea Shelton, 41. Shelton Returns as President of Three Angels Broadcasting Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:51 AM Why hadn't Danny already done that? Booking #: 202300223. b***@cmhcm.org. New Zealand Fashion & Commercial Photographer - Shelton Leong Previously, Brandi w as the Members of the Board of Trustee at The Next Step Public Charter School and also held positions at ExOfficio. The cost is the same. But again, my traveling to Southern Illinois to obtain the DNA test specimens has raised more questions than it has answered. Who IS the father of Trinity Murray? Photos: DT Danny Shelton - Giants.com But, as anyone can see, I had much more association with Danny during the years I was coming to 3ABN than I had with Linda. Latest on Kansas City Chiefs defensive tackle Danny Shelton including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN I have it on my desk as I am writing to you. As a true freshman in 2011, he played in 13 games with one start and had 11 tackles. pictures of danny and brandy sheltondiscretionary housing payment hackney. I didn't make any accusations against you at all. Brandy Shelton files for Divorce from Danny . Danny had to accuse Linda of adultery viciously, loudly (and falsely), in order to pretend to have grounds to marry the woman he had waiting in the wings yet still hold on to his reputation and prestige, maintain his private access to the money tree of 3ABN, and keep his job with all its perks, including his private jet. If he says it, it must be accepted as truth and never questioned. I would never have believed that you can hold yourselfin so high esteem that you won't admit that you could be wrong. But that in itself their secrecy about this child speaks volumes! For you to develop such a close relationship with another woman in just two months after you had divorced your wife in a Quickie Guam divorce - so close that YOU (not your secretary or someone else at 3 ABN - but YOU, personally) were calling around to find housing for Brandy and her daughters seems rather hard to believe. Where is your intestinal fortitude to tackle a difficult problem? Why are you trying to throw all this money around? It's unreal that you will not acknowledge that maybe you are mistaken. Chinese Granite; Imported Granite; Chinese Marble; Imported Marble; China Slate & Sandstone; Quartz stone passed away on November 1, 2022. It is impossible to know the identity of the other party on the line. Indeed, John Lomacang did show up later with the apparent tape in question that had been transferred to a laptop computer. Another subject: It appears that if someone does not believe as you would like them to believe, that you just keep saying the same thing over and over and over again - in hopes that the person will decide that you must be right. pictures of danny and brandy shelton. (Please see e-mails below.) Thanks again for your help. Whoa! After Danny first made the accusation of spiritual adultery (and later physical adultery) against Linda in late February or early March of 2004, Linda states he became obsessed with having her followed by private investigators, rifling through her belongings himself, and recording her conversations. If rumors like that are circulating, you could put them to rest immediately by having a paternity test done on the man who supposedly is paying her child support and a paternity test on yourself, as well as the child. I have no interest in trying to "prove" anything. Brandy Shelton Facebook, Instagram & Twitter on PeekYou Does Danny do nothing unless he can make money at it? Through Danny's vision, hard work, and God's guidanceThree Angels Broadcasting Network began airing via satellite within . [29][30] Shelton won his second Super Bowl ring when the defeated the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LVII. To answer your question. You are making a big mistake. If the child tested was NOT Trinity Murray who was she? But Christians should have a much higher standard for their actions than the unfair laws of a corrupt State bureaucracy. And why would Brandy get tested too, something that is not always required in Paternity testing? Danny Shelton And Yvonne Lewis Wedding.In 2006, danny married his third wife, brandy, who worked in the office at 3abn. All I know is that I worked with Brandy when I was at 3ABN LONG BEFORE 2004. Since I had never seen Trinity Murray, and Danny knew that, I was expected to take Danny and Brandys word for it with no objective documentation whatsoever to prove the childs identity. or any other way that the Brandy I am married to came to 3ABN to work before 2004 I will give you $10,000. You are unmovable and yet you are so wrong. In addition, I had no idea in, at first, that Brandy had any children. Isnt there something wrong with that picture? Danny Shelton is on Facebook. This is the tape that Danny claims as proof that Linda was having an adulterous affair with the doctor. - Save 3ABN pictures of danny and brandy shelton - ospitia.com He said, No, it is not true. I then asked him if he would be willing to have DNA testing done to prove it was not true. Am I going to receive a copy of the testing results? DNA testing Agreement wadded up and thrown away? ----- Original Message ----- He recorded 45 tackles and 0.5 sacks in 2012 and 59 tackles and two sacks in 2013. When Dannys mother, Goldie, was found to have inoperable cancer (her abdomen was opened up and closed up by the surgeons because she was full of cancer), Danny called me right away. As a sophomore and junior in 2012 and 2013 he started every game at nose tackle for the Huskies. I wonder who could have been posting that deliberately false information!! That witness was not even in Thompsonville in November of 2004, so the job interview clearly took place long before that time. Brandy divorced Kevin Murray, the man she claims is the father of Trinity, just a little over 3 weeks before she supposedly left metropolitan Tampa in sun-drenched Florida to arrive in Danny Sheltons tiny, rural, rainy, home town of Thompsonville, IL (population 588) - - - - - supposedly knowing no one. However, all my time and all my expenses have been largely wasted because Danny and Brandy would not allow me to verify the identification of the child who was presented for testing. Sometime between 2004 and 2006, I heard that Danny was going with a woman named Brandy. So, to summarize: I do not know the identity of the child who was tested. Danny has very deep pockets. [15] On May 2, 2018, the Patriots declined the fifth-year option on Shelton's contract, making him a free agent in 2019. The evidence to support this last statement will be revealed in due time. Lived In Walls MS, Somerville TN, Southaven MS. Related To Sherrell Shelton, David Shelton, Katherine Shelton, Shanta Shelton, James Shelton. (Please see a copy of that letter below.). We can workout the whens and whereass also. Since Jesus said, I AM the. Yet Danny states that he first laid eyes on Brandy as an adult when she arrived at 3ABN on November 11, 2004. Brandi was baptised at the same time . They have also lived in Glasgow, KY. Danny is related to Bill Shelton and Phillip Michael Shelton as well as 3 additional people. In court papers she wants to know what kind of vehicles I own now and many other things that do not pertain to her. Linda wanted very much to remain married to Danny at that time and couldnt figure out why he was behaving so strangely. But it seems no one cares at all and Brandy is accepted with open arms by the very same people who have destroyed LindaSheltons reputation throughout the world with FALSE accusations of the SAME sin. Subject: Re: From Lorraine Day. You took her word for it. 10-DR . If and when I receive the consent form, I will send it on to Danny and Brandy to sign. And his answer that the wife (meaning Linda) did not want to remain married to her husband was blatantly false. Last Name. I have a copy of Thompson's letter to Linda in which she was notified that she was fired. Brandy was belligerent, hostile, aggressive, and very discourteous. Whoever can be determined to be telling the truth, that is the side I'm on. Can you please tell me how you heard of us? You know in your heart - and in your gut - that it was only because Danny Shelton told you to do it. It is none of her business and does not affect us dividing our marital assets, which are not worth very much. Without the direct evaluation of the proper original documents for identification, without pictures, without fingerprints . Brandy Appleton - Facebook When he brought up that scenario, I asked him point blank if the rumor was true. So, it was obvious that I worked with Brandy at 3 ABN long before 2004. That's what you did with Joy and Pickle. He answered, No., We talked for about 15 minutes and I, still confused about what was going on, asked several more questions, including more clarification on what he meant by Spiritual adultery. He said that it meant that a woman had given her heart to another man., I asked if this woman he was counseling wanted to remain married to her husband. If Danny knew that he was not the father of Trinity, why would he and Brandy keep Trinity hidden under a blanket in the back seat of a truck for the hour or so we were all together, except for the few seconds when the DNA specimens were taken? She told me that he would negotiate a settlement for her but he wanted 15% commission. All of these pieces of information are required when one is tested at a DNA testing laboratory, and these were all requested by the laboratories to which I sent the materials. Show all. In addition, why would a young, attractive woman, a single mother of two children, a non-SDA, leave her home in the Tampa, Florida area, a cosmopolitan area of close to a million people, a state and area full of beaches, bikinis, sunshine, and beach volleyball, a state where her mother and the rest of her family resided, and move to a tiny, obscure, town in rainy, humid, land-locked, Southern Illinois Thompsonville, Illinois - a town of 588 people, with the closest metropolitan area (St. Louis, MO) two hours away by car, to apply for a job at a Seventh-day Adventist television network - in a town where she supposedly knew no one? In May of 2000, three months after the birth of Trinity, Brandy married Kevin Murray, (marriage certificate) who is now, or has been, in jail as a drug offender (cocaine and marijuana) according to public records. View the profiles of professionals named "Brandy Shelton" on LinkedIn. No Comments . 1 / 21. I have to get her consent since it is her daughter but I don't see that as a problem especially when I can let her know that you will be paying us $10,000 to see the results that I am not the father. 26 suspects arrested in Wyoming pawn shop drug ring (PHOTOS) It doesn't hurt me what you think. Just because I know what I saw does NOT mean that I "hold myself in high esteem." Brandy herself named the father of Trinity as Kevin Murray, even though she was married to another man (Shawn Brannack) at the time she became pregnant by Kevin Murray.. I cant read his mind to detect the reason, but I had told him repeatedly that demanding that I or anyone else put up $10,000.00 before he would be tested certainly made him look guilty. Danny Shelton Stats, News, Bio | ESPN Photos courtesy Associated Press. Join Facebook to connect with Danny Shelton and others you may know. If she says yes then we can work out the details of putting the money in escrow in advance of the testing. Is there a marriage license to prove that? Danny was clearly grasping at straws to try to fabricate any type of incriminating evidence against Linda no matter how far-fetched it was. The truth is that there are forty accredited DNA testing labs. How can anyone know if Danny Shelton is right or wrong without hearing Lindas side? Find 151 people named Brandy Shelton along with free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok profiles on PeekYou - true people search. I know youre not coming because you know that I am not the father of Trinity. He repeated this litany so many times that I became fatigued with it. Contact. In addition, there are other events that took place in April and August of 2004, and even before, that strongly suggest that Danny knew Brandy much earlier than announced in fact, long before her supposed November, 2004 arrival. She responded that she wanted to drink the juice from the can in which the meat substitute Fri-Chik was packed. In fact, Walter Thompson has admitted that he has never had any evidence of adultery against Linda Shelton. This is the tape that Danny said, several times, he might send me. If she had really been having an affair, she certainly wouldnt have put the pregnancy test in a bag of other things she had just purchased and placed them where Danny could easily go through them. In addition, I was not allowed to videotape or even take a still picture of Trinity Murray, something the DNA testing laboratory requires. I told you what I was thinking. 858-348-0040, From: Rockford Press_ No I never met Brandy so I could not have fathered her child since I had not laid eyes on her for well over 20 years. Your child may also need a number if you plan to: Buy savings bonds for the child; Obtain medical coverage for the child; or, Apply for government services for the child. To make it as convenient as possible for the Sheltons, I traveled from California to Southern Illinois at my own expense, and brought along two DNA testing kits obtained from certified, AABB (American Association of Blood Banks) licensed DNA testing laboratories, with the goal of obeying all the other rules for legal DNA testing results, to make it as official as possible without the travel inconvenience for the Sheltons. The signature on the line labeled Brandy Shelton on this document is quite different from the signature of Brandy Elswick (her maiden name) on the license for her marriage to Kevin Murray (Brandys second husband, who she divorced just one month before she supposedly arrived at 3ABN for the first time in November of 2004 according to Danny Shelton). Select this result to view Danny R Shelton's phone number, address, and more. The information and photos presented on this site have been collected from the websites of County Sheriff's Offices or Clerk of Courts. It was several months later, in June of the same year (2004), when the fact that Danny was divorcing Linda became public knowledge that I again heard the term spiritual adultery bantered around, and I realized in retrospect that Danny had not been talking with me about a couple he was counseling but he had actually been referring to Linda. According to Lina, the car in question was solely in her name, but even that fact has nothing to do with Dannys illegal act. To: Danny Shelton Browse 469 danny shelton stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. She wouldn't need to be tested to know that. But she continued to refer to it as ugly juice. During a two-hour interview, the men praised Walsh and her two sisters (collectively known as "the Micheff Sisters") for their nearly two decades of volunteer . There is a witness who was privy to a conversation Danny Shelton had with Brandy's mother long before 2004, telling Danny that Brandy was coming out for a job interview. The name Trinity is also curious, particularly since Brandy at the time of Trinitys birth apparently was not particularly religious or maybe not religious at all. Shelton will be in touch shortly. And if you cannot show me that evidence, you will have to admit that you, indeed, have made an conspicuously horrible error in firing Linda Shelton. I dont know. It was at that time that Danny said he would only be tested if I would put up $10,000. Obviously it was not for security reasons, because on the special holiday programs at 3ABN, Danny has his whole family on camera, including all of his grandchildren even when they were babies and young children. (All the documents included in this posting are in the public domain.). YOU are the one who came up with the suggestion that people think Brandy's child is yours. New Zealand fashion photographer based in Auckland specialising in editorial, beauty and commercial photography. To: Danny Shelton I remarked that every man I know - if he were sure that he was not the father of a child born out of wedlock - would offer to get tested in an instant at his own expense without making any monetary demands on anyone. I did not come up with that. So, then Yes, the difference WOULD be if YOU are the real father. There are 30+ professionals named "Brandy Shelton", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Beans are relatively high in protein and a sick person has difficulty digesting them, plus they often produce gas and bloating that can cause great discomfort and the inability to eat. No one could be seen sitting in the back seat of the truck. The people featured on this site may not have been convicted of the charges or crimes listed and are presumed innocent until proven guilty. On April 11, 2013, when Brenda Walsh was still the popular Kids Time producer and host on Three Angels Broadcasting Network, she appeared on a Thursday Night Live program with then-3ABN president Jim Gilley and founder Danny Shelton. Then the heat would be off and Danny would not have to be tested. Nor was I allowed to have the Social Security numbers for any of them, something that is required by the DNA testing companies. Later I was able to establish by my 1999 Schedule book that I worked with Brandy in June of 1999.). Danny is the one who brought up the subject of the paternity of Trinity, I did not. Shelton signed with the Kansas City Chiefs on August 15, 2022. Lives in Perry, Florida. The following email by 3ABN president Danny Shelton is the earliest documentation we currently have of Danny having a new girlfriend named Brandy, the young lady he eventually married. passed away on September 7, 2022. From: Lorraine Day It is highly unusual for a 9-year old to stay quietly - under a blanket in the back seat of a truck - never looking out the window or wanting to watch the commotion going on right outside the truck window. And within a week or two she died. I brought fingerprinting equipment, a still camera for picture taking of those being DNA tested and to photograph the original identification documents, as well as a video camera to videotape the actual taking of the DNA specimens, plus I had two people with me to run the cameras (a still camera and a video camera). CASPER, Wyo. If this assumption is right.. then I will gladly take a paternity test but I first want the accuser if there really is one to put up $10,000 if they are wrong. Other family members and associates include Dan Shelton, Tamara Kopf, Kendra Bellomy, Jl Johnson and Brandi Shelton. I did not know what the issues were on either side nor did I favor one over the other. After all, He not I was the one who brought up that possibility (the rumor that he was the father of Trinity). Why are you so touchy? Danny asked me to help his mother learn to follow Gods Health Plan in order to get well, as I had, something that Goldie eventually and unfortunately decided not to do. On Dec 21, 2008, at 11:13 PM, Danny Shelton wrote: Lorraine, She accused me of harassing her family, something that was totally untrue, as will be shown below. And he is the one who offered to be DNA tested but only if I would put up $10,000.00. and that will not stand up in heaven no matter how much you think you are right!

Al Capone Wisconsin Restaurant, Sirud Pixelmon Server Ip, Azure Regions Short Names, Jonathan Groff Husband, Cna To Patient Ratio In Nursing Homes 2021, Articles P