Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. It's a really Fabulous Place to Stay! The hotel reviews described an excellent facility, and the reality met and exceeded my expectations. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. Hip new areas like the District Wharf have been under constant development, and the arrival of a world-class hotel is often the cherry-on-top that seals a neighborhoods ascent to being a destination in and of itself. Stay at this 4.5-star luxury hotel in New York. The National Residences. Yes, The Beekman offers Room Service. Guests can enjoy a poolside bar and breakfast during their stay. The rooftop pool is not a "scene" and super welcoming. Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate. The art gallery in the hotel was nice. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. DO YOU HAVE A HOTEL SPA OR IN-ROOM SPA SERVICES? The coupon code has been sent. All rooms labeled as "King Room" have king size beds. Thompson Hollywood is a new luxury lifestyle hotel that brings a dynamic mix of global sophistication, elevated service and a distinctly California vibe to the heart of Hollywood. 45-51 west 56 street, ENTRANCE: Yes, a parking garage, paid public parking on-site, and secured parking are available to guests. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. If you want to request something specific, you can do that after you select your rate. 15% Off Drop-in classes at ONE YOGA on Fulton Street. Hotels near Second African Baptist Church, Hotels near Capital Bee Company Honey Boutique, Hotels near (SAV) Savannah-Hilton Head Airport, Hotels near University of Phoenix - Savannah Campus, Hotels near South University - Online Savannah, GA. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Pets are always welcome at The Beekman, however, we cannot allow them in the Bar Room or our restaurants. The next morning I rode the house bikes down riverstreet from one end to the other, sat by the pool for a tad bit, then went to brunch. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. We respectfully ask that you check out by noon so that we can prepare the room for our next guests. Warm Regards, Marrianne, A fantastic fashionable upscale hotel, with fantastic service and staff. You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. Our pick is the kind of crisp white thats best served seaside it goes perfectly with the sea bass. Regards, Tom Puangpee Director of Front Office tom.puangpee@thompsonhotels.com. This location has a height clearance of 6' 5", and can accommodate a number of different vehicles. Housekeeping did the bare minimum each day, and the general staff seemed unconcerned with guests and the overall guest experience. After a cocktail each we make it known that we want to order a bottle of wine and the sommelier comes over with three choices based on what he believes will pair well with our meal. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. The cost for valet parking is $70 for compact and regular sized vehicles and $75 for SUVs for 24 hours. 109-123 West 56th Street, {$('#eventsModal').modal('show')});"> Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. {{activeParkingLot.lot && activeParkingLot.lot.features ? See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The Beekman is a non-smoking hotel. Great location- minutes from waterfront (we had a partial Lake Michigan view), 12 minutes from The Loop. Kudos to all! Our culinary and nightlife destinations include Bar Lis, the rooftop bar with stunning views of Hollywood and the city below, coming soon, Mes Amis, the signature restaurant from acclaimed Chef Lincoln Carson and our Lobby Bar - all promising to provide our guests the ultimate in-the-know experience. Location was PERFECT! 1.855.5BEEKMAN, SALES & EVENTS Thompson Central Park. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. 587 Rooms. I would stay there again., Elegant lobby. If you choose self-parking, the following are nearby parking lots and garages. Indulge with Tom Colicchios Crafted Hospitality menu offerings. Our room is moody and dark like a captains cabin; wood built-ins line the walls and the room is punctuated by statement pieces like a full length, self-lit mirror with rounded edges as well as a murphy-style desk right by the window the perfect place to get some late-night or early-morning work done. I put my name on the list to be paged/ texted when my reservation was ready and NO ONE ever texted me. Each review score is between 1 and 10. It is nestled in a location where the city noise is at a minimum. Learn all about the latest and greatest spirits. Designed by renowned London-based interior design studio, Tara Bernerd & Partners, the 11-story hotel features 190 guest rooms, 16 suites, 15,000 square feet of event space, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a rooftop pool. When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. Very pet friendly - No pet fees (unless your pup causes any damage in which case you will likely be charged - rightfully so). Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Add to favorites. VERY pet friendly. Nearby attractions include Nightly Spirits (0.7 miles), Webb Military Museum (0.5 miles), and Spooky Savannah Ghost Tours (0.7 miles). I will definitely come back to this hotel when visiting Savannah every time I come hands down. I will love to come back if I am in LA. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. For more information, please contact our Concierge team at beekmanconcierge@thompsonhotels.com. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Regards, Tom Puangpee Director of Front Office tom.puangpee@thompsonhotels.com. Dear josesa2017, Thank you so much for your review! Our dual-level, state-of-the-art fitness center is accessible at any hour, 7 days a week. Guests receive weekday rates for weekend tours. This is my second really bad experience with Hyatt and I will not return to any of their properties. Top room amenities include air conditioning, blackout curtains, and a desk. Verified guests have rated this hotel out of a possible score of 20. Air conditioning Air conditioning Romana Park is placed 5 minutes' stroll away, and Main Plaza is nearly a 15-minute stroll of the hotel. The host and I chat about all the dog amenities and the fact that a greenspace is being built across the street from the hotel, to be completed in the next few months. The rooms are equally impressive, but by far what I most appreciate was the service of the cordial and accommodating staff, most notably Priya at the front desk. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travel plans include Hollywood. Great Hotel to stay at during your visit to Savannah. Breakfast was yummy. We hope to see you the next time you are in Dallas. Its beautiful, if only a bit inconvenient for a rolling bag. Yes, guests have access to a pool with a view during their stay. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sign up for InsideHook to get our best content delivered to your inbox every weekday. Crazy about gin? That alone gets my vote for a return trip. Our Military/ Vet discount is 10% off of our Best Available Rate. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in Hollywood! There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Thompson Dallas. Sitemap. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Are there any historical sites close to Thompson Hollywood? After a long day of driving (and attending a baby shower in the afternoon) Im grateful for a hot shower, a soft robe and being able to roll myself immediately into our king bed. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you. The attendant at the counter gave the best customer service, warm, inviting, professional and made it so easy. Whiskey connoisseur? They extend our checkout to 1 p.m. Were back at Maialino Mare and the change in mood from last nights dinner is, well, like night and day. A form will be sent to your email shortly after. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The Thompson Hotel in San Antonio is classy, elegant, and well-decorated. Its free. Website states guests have access to the spa's sauna and cold plunge - but wait it requires you pay for a service (which were all booked when we were available) or pay an additional $80 per person - we did not know any of this until we went to the spa hoping to take advantage of the services we paid for $500 a night for a generic hotel room no thank you. With the help of SpotHero, enjoy the convenience of booking a parking spot ahead of time, ensuring you have a space waiting for you when you get to Thompson Hotel. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. After devouring several plates of food and draining our bottle of wine, the check arrives. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. The food was great at the meeting. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Attached bathroom Valet parking was convenient, as finding parking in this area isn't the easiest. Our overall goal is to improve usability throughout the hotel for all guests. is excellent. Valet parking is available as. Thompson Savannah features an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, a restaurant and bar in Savannah. Admirable of the developer to repurpose an empty historic building in downtown Dallas. Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property. Thompson Chicago takes special requests add in the next step! everything and gave me the Wow Factor that I was looking for. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We check in with the host and are informed that theyre getting our table ready. Discover genuine guest reviews for Best Western Thompson Hotel & Suites along with the latest prices and availability - book now. The room and view was beautiful, comfortable beds, and great TV options. Hotel room was gorgeous, clean and it felt so luxurious. Which room amenities are available at Thompson Hollywood? The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. We allow dogs up to 35 pounds and there is no fee. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. This Gold Coast boutique hotel has a stylish urban feel that invites guests to feel the leather, velvet and flannel finishing in each room, suite, and event space. It is 1 block away from the AT&T Discovery District. My partner takes advantage of the short window of time to take the dog back up to our room. The scene in the lobby bar is convivial and lively, with so many people talking and laughing that I almost feel inclined to join. Overall very good hotel. But I have a room to check into; we encounter some futuristic monitors in front of the elevators that tell us to enter the far-left door to head up to the 8th floor. The restaurant and bar were handsome rooms. Parking Industry Unites to Express Opposition to Proposed Chicago Parking Tax Hike (Nov. 2, 2011), Parking Group Says Tax Proposal May Increase Road Congestion (Nov. 1, 2011), 2014 Copyright Parking Industry Labor Management Committee. Same Day Service is available Monday through Saturday, and all items received by 9:00am will be returned no later than 6:00pm. Its free to join and you can access over 900 hotels and resorts around the globe, in addition to some amazing rewards and benefits. When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. This article was featured in the InsideHook DC newsletter. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Misleading Marketing Tactics and Poor Responsiveness, Two issues influenced this review: 1. Additionally, Thompson Chicago hotel parking accepts payments in both cash or credit. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. Priya and Robert were absolutely amazing. Discover genuine guest reviews for Burntwood Hotel along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Staff was friendly. While service dogs are allowed in the restaurant, we decide its probably best for him to hang up there. This is our guests' favorite part of Chicago, according to independent reviews. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. The bathrooms feature bathrobes, deluxe bath amenities and modern rain shower-heads. The roof top bar is amazing. The team works hard to make every guest stay memorable and I'm so happy Priya was able to do so. We hope to see you the next time you are in Dallas. Attached bathroom Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. My room had super comfortable beds and pillows. CLICK HERE TO JOIN WORLD OF HYATT AND START EARNING POINTS. Couples in particular like the location they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip. Many travelers enjoy visiting Greystone Mansion and Park (4.0 miles), TCL Chinese Theatres (0.6 miles), and Hollyhock House (2.1 miles). The touches are all appreciated. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Caroline in sales is awesome and very thorough. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and room service. Find more info about the property in the questions and answers.

Michael Gregsten Wife, Articles P