So, next time youre looking for restaurants in Sandpoint, dont miss this gem! Browse The MenuAddress: 109 Cedar St. Sandpoint, ID 83864Phone:(208) 229-8377, Good For: Craft Beer, Casual Dinner, Lunch. With lakefront dining and two large fireplaces, the ambiance is beautiful whether youre lakeside in the summer or fireside in the winter. It is a small, intimate restaurant on Cedar Street in downtown Sandpoint! My wife and I were visiting and stumbled upon a cool food truck lot. Mike is a Sandpoint native and most recently served as Executive Chef at 41 South. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Baxters On Cedar 353 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ "We had the salmon and the meatloaf and." "I had a portobello burger with Litehous." 2022 2. On this special occasion, we decided to go to Baxters. My favorite is the pasta dish with steak (similar to beef stroganoff). The Idaho Club Restaurant - Sandpoint, ID | OpenTable Igors favorite thing about traveling is the way he gets to know new people, food, places and cultures. You wont be disappointed. Im a food truck kind of gal. As a girl with Thai lineage, I was over the moon to find a delicious Thai restaurant owned and operated by a Thai person. Hydra Sandpoint's Original Steakhouse has been serving up the best prime rib in. Visiting other destinations in Idaho? Check out our post on 25 fun things to do in Sandpoint and 17 winter adventures to have in Sandpoint. Serio. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Share. The crust is thick and crispy, stacked with toppings, and full of flavor. Which restaurants In Sandpoint Idaho offer the best takeout food? 1. Everything on the menu is served fresh by Thai women, so its no wonder its authentic! Perfect date night. Spuds is also fresh in the sense that our classic menu is continually re-inspired by worldly flavors, regional style, and seasonal ingredients. While most of the menu is gluten-free and plant-based, they do have a small selection of sustainable meats and dairy options. They only use the freshest ingredients and offer some insane toppings to enhance the flavors even further. But without a doubt, their Jalapeno Bacon Burger is the best in Sandpoint, with buns toasted to perfection and a generous side of crispy golden fries. Browse The MenuAddress: 1587 Rapid Lightning Rd, Sandpoint, ID 83864Phone:(208) 265-2345, Good For: Lunch, Dinner, A Nice Night Out. Save. My personal favorite is the Hawaiian Asian Fusion Rice Bowl. Under his leadership, 41 South was consistently voted as one of the best restaurants in Sandpoint. With beautiful views of the Pack River and the lush mountainside, The Idaho Club offers spectacular scenery. This is THE PLACE to dine for lunch OR dinner in Sandpoint, Idaho. A GETAWAY HOUSE REVIEW: A WEEKEND IN A TINY CABIN? WI, WI. The burritos are BIG and filling. Baxters on Cedar is an upscale pub that serves some of the most delicious American dishes made with the finest local ingredients! 1. Shilla is one of my favorite places to eat in Sandpoint. Whipping up new delights every month, you can look here to see dates for their next tasting menu. And if youre a salad lover, dig into their Just the Greens Please, which comes with white balsamic vinaigrette-dressed spinach, spring mix, and romaine topped with cherry tomatoes, garlic croutons, and fresh herbs! 218 Cedar St. # 211, Sandpoint, ID 83864 // +12082639960. I often call an hour ahead of when I know Ill be ordering from Secret Thai Cafe. Please read the, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! Sandpoint Waterfront Restaurants Halibut was great. at in town. Come Grab a Slice of New York. Cancelled until further notice. This cute and stylish cafe in Downtown Sandpoint is the place to go for nourishing food thats good for the body and soul. Reservations are recommended for the prime rib dinner and tasting menu. Browse The Menu Address: 1587 Rapid Lightning Rd, Sandpoint, ID 83864 Phone: (208) 265-2345 BAXTERS ON CEDAR Good For: Lunch, Dinner, A Nice Night Out The belly bits appetizer is a delightful helping of crispy pig belly. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Trinity at City Beach strives to assist the local community at every turn, and is proud of our charitable giving. They also have a fabulous brunch menu offered on Sundays only. Each restaurant has different styles and menus, creating a wide variety of cuisine for the area. But dont be fooled by the name; they also offer fantastic vegetarian options! Therefore, you might have to wait a little longer for your meal, but the waiting time is so worth it! For such a, POST SUMMARY: Everything you need to know about visiting Joshua Tree National Park with kids and toddlers, including, Plot Summary: A guide to the best west coast national parks including highlights of the park, when to. Authentic Mexican food that serves street tacos and other Mexican standards. 500 reviews Closed Now. The Bonner County Historical Society & Museum compiled a wonderful book about the history of 419 North Second Avenue. They have the best pulled pork and beans. Generous portion sizes mean you wont be left unsatisfied! What are the top restaurants in Sandpoint Idaho that provide delivery? 4. Touted as the Most Beautiful Town in the U.S., as judged by USA Today/Rand McNally, Sandpoints charms are naturally inviting. Sitting outside in the summer is delightful, or there is indoor seating for winter. 419 N 2nd Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864-1501 +1 208-255-4351 Website. WE ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR US TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Sandpoint Updated February 2023 - Tripadvisor 3. We also cant forget to mention their great selection of craft beer and wine that regularly changes. Since 2010 Powder Hound Pizza has been a much-loved staple on Schweitzer Mountain. With their reopening in December 2020 at the historic Old Federal building, the brewery has had a major upgrade in its digs. I can t wait to experience, larger than four, forget about sitting here. Its quick and tasty and the subs are HUGE! In winter. 1 photo. Contact Take Root Property Management for more information and let us help you Take Root! The BEST Restaurants In Sandpoint (From A Local) - Live A Wilder Life And no matter what you choose to order, pair it with a specialty drink or wine from their extensive list, and dont forget to top everything off with one of the best chocolate tarts youll ever try! Order the Bacon and Sweet Potato Hash for a bite of heaven, or dig into a delicious Falafel Bowl that is full of flavor! The Hydra Steakhouse The combination of flavors and textures has made. THE BEST SNORKELING GEAR FOR KIDS: 2023 EDITION, A FUN-FILLED GUIDE TO SHENANDOAH NATIONAL PARK WITH KIDS. Just pure awesomeness all the way through. Categories Destinations, Idaho, North America, Rocky Mountains, United States. We were in the area 6 connieminky Contact We are always here for you Get in Touch 109 Cedar St. Sandpoint, Idaho 208-229-8377 baxtersoncedar@gmail.com Inside bar by fireplace in winter. The Idaho Club Restaurant - Sandpoint, , ID | OpenTable 208-265-7992. Generous portions, solid drink menu and a wonderful staff !! I've been here many different times, and it's always so good. If they get any better theyll be off the charts! Reservations are recommended. The dinner menus change seasonably and always includes a creative variety of seafood, chicken, beef, pork, and pasta dishes. 1. Loved the Codax Albarino. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Sandpoint - Tripadvisor My last vist I had the special that included a s, dining experience. The Hydra Steakhouse / Restaurant, Steakhouse, Seafood. Su-Th 3p - 5:30pEnjoy $1 off glasses & $4 off pitchers of core beers at both locations. Monthly rent $2,800. Linda took time to talk me through a wine flight (no ssmplers during live music), and had great insights into the wine.I got Man, hard to describe the feeling of Tikka Masala after a day of skiing, rich, warming, homey. This restaurant is a great spot for brunch or to have a burger or super tasty sandwich with a great variety of fulfilling flavors on their outdoor patio! Their menu offers standard pub fare, but there are also a few innovative surprises like Duck Nachos and incredible Sweet and Spicy Belly Bits that keep you on your toes! Browse The MenuAddress: 301 Cedar St. Suite 102 Sandpoint, ID 83864Phone: (208) 265 -7675, Good For: Takeaway Lunch, Deli Sandwiches, Sweet Treats. Browse The MenuAddress:1326 Baldy Mountain Road, Sandpoint, ID 83864Phone:(208) 263-9446. Required fields are marked *. The excellent service and the enormous, reasonably priced pizzas ensure you wont leave hungry. The, we ve sent dozens of guests to this restaurant. Also, you can t beat the view winter or summer. Ten Must-Try Restaurants in Sandpoint Idaho. Trinity At City Beach 500 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ "I had the prime rib and it was excellent!" Ivano's Ristorante Restaurants Italian Restaurants Take Out Restaurants (2) 8.3 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (208) 263-0211 102 S 1st Ave Ste 101 Sandpoint, ID 83864 $$ CLOSED NOW This is by far my favorite Italian restaurant! Good For: Great Views, Brunch, Special Night Out. Heaven. Baxters On Cedar 351 reviews Closed today American, Bar $$ - $$$ "I had a portobello burger with Litehouse Aged Cheddar." "The clincher though was the KEY LIME PIE!" 2. It boasts an unbelievably great atmosphere overlooking a lake, incredibly delicious food, and impeccable service! I just have to say, the service was IMPECCABLE! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. I encourage you to try this fantastic place if you are a steak lover because it is that good! Browse The MenuLocated in:The Idaho ClubAddress:151 Clubhouse Way, Sandpoint, ID 83860Phone:(208) 265-2345, Good For: Breakfast, Lunch, Monthly Tasting Menu, Off the beaten track spot. Try their perfectly cooked Pulled Pork Enchiladas or TCB Half Caesar salad, which is one of my absolute favorites. Juicy and cooked to perfection, they are the ideal comfort food to pair with a pint of delicious beer! Best 30 Restaurants in Sandpoint, ID with Reviews - Yellow Pages We love authentic Mexican tacos and La Catrina really made our day. Were always excited to see what new additions will make their way to this burgeoning lake town. We are a family restaurant and brewery located in scenic Sandpoint, Idaho. 115 Lake Street Sandpoint, Idaho 83864 (208) 263-7123: Open 7 days a week from 8am-9pm Breakfast is served from 8am-11:30am "Very Delicious Lunch - hotel issues". SO GOOD! 32. The following are a few of the top restaurants in Sandpoint for families with kids. Babs' Pizzeria is a "mom and pop" Pizzeria specializing in the best thin crust pizza this side of the Mississippi - a true slice of New York right here in beautiful Sandpoint, ID. Its a good choice if youre looking for more affordable lunch options. Reopening in Fall 2021, Powder Hound Pizza is the place to go for pizza in Sandpoint. Their food is so incredible and authentic that you can compare their dishes to those on Oahu and Hawaii! Their wintertime pastys are my favorite! Trinity is one of my favorite spots whenever Im visiting Sandpoint! Located in picturesque downtown Sandpoint, Idaho, Spuds' reputation extends beyond the shores of Lake Pend Oreille as an excellent restaurant for locals and travelers alike. If youre a salad lover, Im a big fan of their feisty vegan that comes with kale, arugula, quinoa, sunflower seeds, toasted nuts, shredded beets, dried apricots, cherry tomatoes, lemon zest, and a curry vinaigrette. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Visit takerootidaho.com or text/call 208-215-5355. 207 Cedar St., Sandpoint, ID 83864 // +12082630846. And if you have any room for dessert left, which I doubt will be the case, the famous Chocolate Mud Pies are a must-do! My wife real. While its a great dinner spot, I like it for lunch so you can enjoy the pretty views. 1587 Rapid Lightning Rd., Sandpoint, ID 83864 // +12082632409. The chili wasnt available so I got the sliders and oh my god. With a big outdoor patio, its one of the best places to eat for the jovial ambiance and vibe. We stopped by and had dinner after a day of hiking and enjoyed a nice meal. Popular restaurants in Sandpoint Jalapenos Sandpoint 4.2 954 314 N 2nd Ave Sandpoint, ID 83864 View restaurant A & P Bar & Grill 4.1 192 _222 N 1st St Sandpoint, ID 83864 View restaurant Arlo's Ristorante 4.0 97 124 S 2nd Ave Sandpoint, ID 83864 View restaurant Search popular restaurants More near Sandpoint Hayden Avg 4.5 (5 restaurants) Sandpoint and Surrounding Area Restaurants Copyright Trinity at City Beach 2017 | Website by Keokee Creative group of Sandpoint, ID. While they are popular for their handcrafted beers, the food is standard beer hall fare with some creative kick. Check out our Fb Events Calendar here >>. 907 Fifth Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864. If the ac was broke it was not mentioned, if there is not ac, Ill be back in winter! 102 N. First Ave., Sandpoint, ID 83864 // +12082654311. What are the best restaurants in Sandpoint that provide takeout? But there is another hidden gem to discover. The place has eclectic decor and a cute little gift shop at the front with something for everyone. Its a small operation that is huge on flavor, with everything cooked to order. A good example is the Patty Melt, grilled to perfection and features exquisite cheese and beautifully cooked onions. The food is excellent. The 8oz mesquite-smoked and grilled filet mignon. The food was delicious and we were seated right next to the crackling fire on a cold winter day. Browse The MenuAddress:201 E. Superior St, Sandpoint, ID 83864Phone:(208) 255-0685, Good For: Lunch, casual eats, soups, salads, sandwiches, water view. Stopped by on a busy Friday night. Catching them open when you work a "typical" job is difficult at best unless you work right downtown Sandpoint and can Hubster and I got two pizzas to go on our last night in Sandpoint. Check back in as we continue to try out more Sandpoint restaurants and add them to the list. Baxters On Cedar. In addition, Trinity also hosts events, live music and entertainment. In the summer, the outdoor dining is so much fun --sitting under the vines. You can tell the food is cooked passionately when it tastes good! 2008-2023 Zomato Ltd. All rights reserved. Among the most incredible dishes, you can enjoy their Caesar Salad, Fettuccini Alfredo, and Manicotti! Copyright 2023 Foodie Flashpacker | There are Sovrn affiliate links within this website that help me visit places more often and share my experiences with you. Sandpoint is a dog town! Compare. And whatever your toppings preferences are, there is something here for everyone! #15 of 22 BBQs in Sandpoint. But did I mention that the food is amazing? The Crab Cakes are excellent, and all their breakfast dishes are the best in town! This is the place to go if you like healthy, organic, original, fresh food! Additionally, they offer delicious tacos, sandwiches, and burgers on their lunch menu. So, when visiting Sandpoint, Spuds is definitely worth a stop or two! If you want a real deal Philly cheesesteak then you have to try Joe's! Sun-Sat 11a-9p419 North Second Avenue Sandpoint, Idaho 83864, M-Thur 3p-9p | Fri-Sat 11a-11p | Sun 11a-9p 220 Cedar St Sandpoint, Idaho 83864, MICKDUFF'S BREWING CO. 2018 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |SITE CREDIT, MickDuff's Inc., 419 N. Second Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864, United States. Its two eggs scrambled with kale and yams, layered with chips, seed sauce, beans, salsa, and topped with avocado. Welcome to Sandpoints finest restaurant, Trinity at City Beach. Win prizes and bragging rights! Check out the list of New Restaurants in Sandpoint. 25. Alternatively, you may use, Enjoyed some creative salads and beer on, Amazing setting and satisfying healthy, Staff are amazing hosts and wait people, Food is great; Drink cured the pain I, Had to try their Cajun Turkey Sandwich!, Hotels near Selkirk Outdoor Leadership & Education (SOLE), American Restaurants for Breakfast in Sandpoint, American Restaurants for Lunch in Sandpoint, Soup Restaurants for Families in Sandpoint, Restaurants near Schweitzer On Mountain Lodging, Restaurants near Best Western Edgewater Resort, Restaurants near Cedar Street Hotel & Suites, Restaurants near FairBridge Inn & Suites - Sandpoint, Restaurants near Bonner County History Museum, Restaurants near Pend Oreille Scenic Byway, Restaurants near Mountain Horse Adventures. Find the best place to eat in Sandpoint, winter 2023 - Restaurant Guru Since then, our mission has been to . Were happy to accommodate you and your group for a relaxed dining experience. The Pack River Store is a beautiful place to eat hearty meals that will fill you up and restore your appreciation for superb and creative country cooking. Friendly atmosphere. Salads great. Sandpoint's Old Federal Building MickDuff's purchased the historic building in September of 2019 and moved their restaurant to it's new location in December of 2020. Hotels near Selkirk Outdoor Leadership & Education (SOLE), American Restaurants for Breakfast in Sandpoint, American Restaurants for Lunch in Sandpoint, Soup Restaurants for Families in Sandpoint, Restaurants near Schweitzer On Mountain Lodging, Restaurants near Best Western Edgewater Resort, Restaurants near Cedar Street Hotel & Suites, Restaurants near FairBridge Inn & Suites - Sandpoint, Restaurants near Bonner County History Museum, Restaurants near Pend Oreille Scenic Byway, Restaurants near Mountain Horse Adventures. Seems like a family run place but I m not sure, Great classy little hide away from the winter weather, if your looking for a quiet place to catch up with. With Chef Richard Nakatani at the helm, the food blends American standards and Asian-inspired dishes. Most food trucks dont have websites, so its best to look on their social media accounts to get updated info on hours and menu items. Browse The MenuAddress:117 N. First Ave. Sandpoint, ID 83864Phone:(208)-265-9919. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and will assist you in choosing your meal if you have trouble deciding from the many inviting dishes. 5,379 were here. dip guy but the one I ordered here was great! The food here is excellent, and you get to enjoy it in a great ambiance in a warm and welcoming environment! Located in the center of Downtown Sandpoint, this hidden gem serves delicious soups, salads, sandwiches, and, of course, buttery Baked Potatoes! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Sign up now to receive our FREE travel hacking tips, wanderlust inspiration, and exclusive content just for our subscribers. Growlers HoursFriday4-6p at both Locations |$2 off fill. (208) 255-7558 | 58 Bridge Street Sandpoint ID 83864. Leaving to winter in Arizona for the first time, and I know we will miss again for a few months, but we will be b, waiter was just okay. Your email address will not be published. The views in summer are unforgettable and we keep coming back in winter for the food. This list is a good start for anybody who loves great food and is eager to explore all of the incredible restaurants in Sandpoint Idaho! The food here was delicious, particularly the pork-based dishes. It is a grilled half heart of romaine lettuce with crostini, homemade Caesar dressing, and Parmesan on top. Chop will be your new favorite place on Lake Pend Oreille. Spuds Waterfront Grill always surprises me with how good their food tastes. Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. We have been to the Blue Room several times, and my meal has always been delicious. Wino WednesdayAfter 4p at the Brewpub |$1 off poursThursday Power Hour7-8p at the Brewpub |$4 off pitchers. He also has a creative side, and he works as a freelance graphic designer in his spare time. It is SO good especially with cheese wiz, that's the way to go!! Their smoothies and drinks are phenomenal, but its their homemade gluten-free tortillas (they call them Ahava Amore) that keep me coming back. The Fat Pig is housed in a vintage Sandpoint structure, with outdoor seating perfect for spring or warm summer days. You also cant go wrong by ordering the peppercorn New York steak with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans. FULL BAR. Serv-A-Burger. Sandpoint is a growing city, so Ill continue to update as new food trucks, restaurants, and bakeries pop up in this charming lake town. Conveniently located walking distance from the major boat marinas in Sandpoint, The Hydra Steakhouse is perfect for re-fueling and re-energizing after a day on the lake or the ski runs alike. 215 S. 2nd Ave., Sandpoint, ID 83864 // +12082639321. So I FINALLY got to eat here. Their deli sandwiches are fantastic! The only downside is they are closed on Wednesday s during the winter. READ NEXT:25 Fun Things To Do in Sandpoint, IdahoThe 25 Best Things To Do in North IdahoThe BEST Romantic Getaways In Idaho5 Places To Get Sinful Desserts In Boise2 Sizzling Hot Springs To Visit Near BoiseDiscover One Of The Top Breweries In Idaho17 National Parks In the West, Good For: Upscale Dinner, Special Night Out, Great Views. Summary Of The 10 Must-Try Restaurants In Sandpoint Idaho, 301 Cedar St. Suite 102, Sandpoint, ID 83864, 1587 Rapid Lightning Rd., Sandpoint, ID 83864. Offering a fun and relaxed atmosphere, Matchwood Brewing has been a great addition to the Sandpoint restaurant scene. Where the Pack River Store really shines is their prime rib dinner on the last Friday of every month and their monthly five-course tasting menu. Ive covered everything from fresh fish to big steaks and tasty Mexican! Restaurants in Sandpoint View map Sort by: Highest Rating 2022 1. DINNER 173 reviews #14 of 50 Restaurants in Sandpoint $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options 124 2nd Ave. and Lake, Sandpoint, ID 83864 +1 208-255-4186 + Add website Menu Closes in 30 min: See all hours See all (27) 173 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Italian Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options I dont know how they managed to make gluten-free tortillas taste so perfectly buttery and crispy, but they did! If youre new to Thai food, then the Pad Thai Noodles are a must! Several of us Nice bar ambiencecozy setting. Mugger MondayOur loyal locals get a deal at the Brewpub! The 15 Best Restaurants in Sandpoint, Idaho - Mar 2023 Selection by In other words, whether youre just visiting Sandpoint or already live here, dont be afraid to branch out and try something newyour taste buds will thank you! Click here to view the privacy policy for this site. Nestled in beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho, the Hydra Steakhouse is the top-rated dining experience. 12/8/2022. Here are the 15 best restaurants in Sandpoint, Idaho: Spuds Waterfront Grill Foursquare City Guide If you're after the best soup and sandwiches, look no further than Spuds Waterfront Grill, located on North First Avenue in Downtown Sandpoint. However, the Pack River Store really shines with its monthly Prime Rib dinner and Five-course Tasting Menu. 124 S. 2nd Ave., Sandpoint, ID 83864 // +12082554186. Hours of operation will fluctuate and change according to the season and sometimes by the day, so always double-check that its open before you go! In the Winter, if you do plan on eating here, dress warmly! While many local favorites will already be familiar to most, theres bound to be a new restaurant or three that you havent tried yet. From simple, straightforward pizzas to creative spins like their Spicy Thai and Cuban Pork, Powder Hound will satisfy every kind of pizza lover. Best Lunch Restaurants in Sandpoint, ID - Tripadvisor Im not sure how they make regular sandwiches so fantastic, but they definitely do! THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Sandpoint - Tripadvisor Northern Idaho is known for its many treasures like Lake Pend Oreille and Schweitzer Mountain Resort. All staff were great, and it was a fantastic treat in a beautiful Panhandle town in Autumn. Check their menu, reviews & rating, photos, price, location, cuisine, offers, and more. Located in picturesque downtown Sandpoint, Idaho, Spuds' reputation extends beyond the shores of Lake Pend Oreille as an excellent restaurant for locals and travelers alike. Its a great spot for brunch or to have a burger or sandwiches on their outdoor patio. (208) 263-6620 Order online. I love how they sell meat by the pound and the option to have Fresh classic sub. Great service, good menu. Security deposit $2,800. With options like Korean Pork Salad, Spicy Shrimp Etouffee, and Seafood Cioppino, its an excellent choice for a nice dinner out or for those that want something other than the typical pub fare! I think food trucks often surpass restaurants in their creativity and taste. Spuds Waterfront Grill always surprises you with delicious food! Sandpoint is a one-of-a-kind destination, located on Idahos largest lake and flanked by scenic mountain ranges. ARLO'S RISTORANTE, Sandpoint - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews Arlos Ristorante is an exceptional, family-owned restaurant definitely worth checking out if youre craving some authentic Italian food in Sandpoint! Stay updated on events, live music, specials and more via social media. Hydra Sandpoint's Original Steakhouse & Lounge | Sandpoint ID - Facebook Nowif only you could find the restaurant. Go for a classic chocolate chip cookie or huckleberry scone. This is your spot for Asian food amongst all restaurants In Sandpoint Idaho. Their Fresh Ground Burgers are also to die for! By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Whether you want something quick or a sit-down meal with fresh ingredients from local establishments, Ive narrowed my list of favorite places to enjoy some real food in Sandpoint!

Uc San Diego Jacobs School Of Engineering, Ryan Lucy Shula, Articles N