Forums, Find Caulking, Marine Engine All, Boat Bimini Originally I set out to spend 15k, but what I found with used boats is there was always something about them I just didn't like or feel like fixing up. 2005 NAUTIC STAR 205 DC SPORT DECK DECK BOAT POWRED BY THE 150 HP MERCURY OPTIMAX WITH TRAILER AVAILABLE AT MIDWAYPOWERSPORTS.COM IN SPOKANE, MO 417-443-2300 Hardware, Boat Seats by Ski, Wakeboard Transom Transducer Question for Nautic Star Owners | 2 Cool Fishing Forum However, based on the reviews, it seems that Nautic Star boats are about as reliable as any other boat on the market. You lose some of the performance. Parts, Boat Tubing & Most of the reported electrical issues are related to short circuits and incorrect wiring which can lead to damage to the boats systems. I like fishing the "skinny waters" in the marsh. Mine is a 2006, and I've looked at the new models and see that they found a few more places to cram some more storage. Deals, Dealer Submit. (Explained). It is a huge investment and you are doing the right thing by gathering as much information as possible. Yes, you can use Nautic Star boats in saltwater. You can call me at 361-729-9695 or e-mail me at captainpescador@aol.com. If your worried about gas I probably wouldnt go with the 250 I would look at the new 200 yamahas that they came out with I am pretty sure they are lighter weight and would get a lot better gas mileage. Their website states they are a new manufacturer and I can't seem to find much info. Biminis, Paint and The acquisition let Nautic star maintain the business independently just like before. Although they have got good reviews from most of their users so far, you'll find some unsatisfactory comments also. So, lets see if Nautic Star boats are good and reliable enough. NauticStar boats for sale in Texas - Boat Trader Established in Amory, Mississippi in 2002, Nautic Star Boats began with the construction of a 19-foot center console watercraft and a 20-foot deck boat. Honda 5hp Outboard, Boat Our boat rides high in the water and is very dry but slaps more in a chop than a heavier boat. Plumbing, Fresh Water Boat High Back Reclining Helm Seat, Cabin and Downs, Couplers, Mounts, Cushions, Lexington Meters, Marine Electrical Panels Ropes, Boat Shop THE 10 CLOSEST Hotels to Praia de Placafor Terminal All data about Nautic Star Boats: corporate office address, support phones, working hours, customer complaints, etc. I habe been running a 1800 bay since 2006 and it has been a good boat. Sponsored. Storage Great ride & fuel economy. Lights, Boat Trailer I have an 06' 2200 bay with a 200 HO etec and love it!!!!! Vinyl, Floating Boat Thanks in advance. Blocks, Marine NauticStar Boats Reviews: What Is It Like to Work At - Glassdoor Gear & Gadgets on the Texas Fishing and Outdoors Show, http://nauticstarboats.net/boats/nauticbay-boats/new-214-xts-sb/, Powered by UBB.threads PHP Forum Software 7.7.3. Star Tron vs. Sta-Bil Fuel Stabilizer: Detailed Comparison, How to Flush Milky Oil From Engine? Accessories, PWC Parts & Drink Holders. I also don't mind the light weight as the price of gas is making me think about every trip on my heavy old edgewater. Cracks were reported in the hull through which water could enter the hull, leading to water absorption and other problems. Houston dealer? Maintenance, Boat Cleaners & Reports are flooded over the internet about the hull failure of Nautic Star boats. Are Tidewater Boats Good & Reliable Enough To Own? Pensacola Fishing Community and Forum Featuring Helpful Forums, Links, News, and other Resources. I'll ask the dealer what can be done about that. Protection, Dock Storage & Is Nauticstar a good boat? Accessories, Pontoon Bimini Additionally, other problems experienced by owners include electrical issues such as bad wiring, corrosion around the steering cable, and faulty gauges. Every time it rained, "water". & document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Can You Use Nautic Star Boats in Saltwater? This doesnt mean that they sacrifice quality, however Nautic Star still uses high-quality materials in their construction and pays attention to detail in order to create boats that will last for years to come. Biminis, Paint and Although they have a varied review, their products are entry-level. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Shelters, Boat Biminis, RV & Trailer To ensure that this issue does not occur in the future, Nautic Star has made sure to properly seal all openings and holes in the hull before the boat leaves the factory. Breakers, Power Packs & Jump Marble, Engine Nauticstar boats are truly reliable for their good service quality. One of the most important aspects of a boats safety is the bilge pump, and Nautic Star has taken steps to rectify this issue. I had a coastal 210 as my first bay boat - no problems. Nautic Star boats are also known for their excellent performance on the water. Accessories, Big Jon Deals, Trailering This page is not meant for "researching the brand". PFDs, Roof Racks, Carriers, Guide, Boat These boats have 100% wood-free construction. Ropes, Boat 203 SC Sport Deck by NauticStar Boats 7,709 views Dec 3, 2013 The 203 SC is a classic side console design with deck style versatility and open interior but with the drive and ride of a vee hull. Biminis, View 2019 NauticStar Boats 265 XTS Marrero LA - boats.iboats.com NAUTICSTAR OFFSHORE BOATS offer superior comfort, handling, and reliability for your day on the water. Nautic Star has identified this issue and has implemented measures to ensure that water does not seep into the hull. Spider cracks are small and ugly, affecting the aesthetics of your Nautic Star boat. KEY WEST BOATS FORUM-Key West 230 bay reef vs Nauticstar 244xts Accessories, Electronic Navigation I to am looking at these,whats the reason behind you picking the SB model. Winches, Boat Motor Supports & Accessories, Boat Nauticstar Boats For Sale | Moreboats.com Parts, Boat Tubing & Some previous model users have mentioned wiring and finishing issues on Nautic Star boats. Riptide Terrova 80 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth, Inflatable Boat, Boat Buyers Holder, Anchor & Dock Deals, Camping & RV Nautic Star boats are known for their affordability, quality construction, and excellent performance on the water. Deals, Electrical Acessories, Fish Cleaning All seating is in good shape with no rips or tears. as far as I can tell, the SB is a tunnel hull with some special feature to the rear end of it. However, the good news is that latches getting loose in rough seas is a quite common issue for most boats, and you can get rid of it with a quick fix. Acessories, Fish Cleaning When it comes to hull failure, Nautic Star has made strides in improving its construction techniques and overall quality. Wells, Toilet & Waste 2005 Nautic Star 205 Dc Sport Deck Midwaypowersports.om Platforms, Slide If youre looking for a high-quality boat that wont break the bank, Nautic Star is definitely worth considering. 09 May: AMSA Publication. All rights reserved. As a result, this affects the overall durability and quality of the boat. This is not a brand-related issue, but spider cracks can occur in any boat. Seats, Offshore Boat All, Boat Bimini After crawling in and out of different makes for the last two months, I decided on the Nautic Star because of the fit, finish and standard features that other manufacturers charge extra for. Starters, Marine Solar Power Holders, Cabin Accessories & These boats are designed technically to serve a heavy-duty even in bad weather. I have a newer 115 Yamaha four-stroke on it and it is a dream. Call us today (501)-525-1818 and schedule a demo. Looking to purchase new bay boat, I have been looking at NauticStar boats along with others makes. As far as the nautic star I cant say but I have had 2 key west's and still like mine. I have talked to a whole lot of blue wave owners about their boats and that company has built a lot of brand loyalty! PB_NST_2602LEGACY_TW_F150XB_2-14-20_OCC | Yamaha Outboards They have a very basic construction with some good quality features. Detectors, Binoculars & & Sealant, & Have you had a chance to check out their lineup? Maintenance, Boat Cleaners & Helm Seats, Shop Each DECK BOAT features a saltwater-ready deep-v hull, customizable on-board features and a spacious layout comfortable for entertaining the entire crew. & Dock, Anchor Chains & Adding to their line-up years following with fiberglass vessels extending up to 26 feet in length, Nautic Star Boats rely on outboard and stern drive propulsion. The Right Fit, Shop By I have a 2014 22SC with Mercury 225 Pro XS starting at $38,000.00 plus add ons and tt&l. Storage & Live Bait to have a great day Nautic Star's NauticBay series offers comfort and fishability in models ranging from 19 to 26 feet. I do not own one but have fished out of one several times. I see. 3 Be kind and courteous. & Live Bait Insurance, Boat The hull is not laid up as thick as some other boats (e.g. Hitches, & While there are many factors to consider when answering this question, well take a look at some of the pros and cons of owning a Nauticstar boat. The cause of this issue is usually exposure to high temperatures or UV rays from direct sunlight, which causes stress on the Gelcoat. Fishing Lures, Fishing Rod Holders & Iconic Marine Group assumed substantially all liabilities related to the NauticStar business and intends to continue operating the NauticStar business as usual. The NauticStar appears in good condition. All rights reserved. Instruments, VHF Radios & You might be surprised at how affordable they are! Their wiring and finish at the time was crappy but I can only assume they have gotten better on this front since the '05 models. Often times this happens due to poor installation or inferior parts being used by conserving costs at the manufacturing level; thus, it may be worth investing in quality components during installation or repair work proactively before experiencing any leakages down the line. Cushions, Lexington What do you think? Additionally, Nautic Star boats are known for their high-quality construction and durability, so you can rest assured knowing that your purchase will be a good investment in the long run. Nautic Star 214 XTS Shallow Bay - any info/thoughts on this boat? Contacted maker in Mississippi, spoke with owner and engineer and finally isolated the only possibility would be the fuel fill tube. Bilge Pumps, Shop Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color, Pumps and Another major issue customers have reported is that Nautic Stars customer service has not been as good as it should be. It also rides great. If you own or plan on buying a Nautic Star boat, it is important to keep up with maintenance and check for any issues frequently. The 28XS is 28'4" long and 9'8" wide center console The Boating Forum - Need opinions about Nautic Star Boats - A friend 60 miles from the factory in Amory,MS, I know . To prevent these issues from negatively impacting your boating experience, it is important to keep up with regular maintenance tasks like cleaning, repairing, and replacing parts as needed. 2020 NauticStar 25 XS review - boatsales.com.au Just picked up our new Nautic Star 2500XS yesterday from Gulf Coast Boating Center in Fort Walton. NauticStars boats are built with a 100 percent wood-free construction and a one-piece foam filled stringer system as the foundation, allowing them to offer a limited lifetime warranty on their products. Category, View Overall, if youre looking for a reliable boat that can withstand saltwater conditions without breaking down or falling apart, Nautic Star is definitely worth considering. Racks, Fish Finders, Sounders How to burnish boat bottom paint? Lets find out! Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big I see. Are Nautic Star Boats Good & Reliable Enough To Own? We use cookies and similar technologies to recognize your repeat visits and preferences as well as to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and analyze traffic. PFDs, Roof Racks, Carriers, Nautic Star | Custom Boat Builders Adelaide, South Australia | NEWS Going to live on a lake and need a boat. GPS Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find I bought a new 2110 bay boat last June and have fished the hell out of it with no problems at all as of now. This includes checking the engine, ensuring that all parts are in working order, and keeping an eye out for any damage or wear and tear. for Sale, Buy A -. Have a 2012 Nautic Star 2200 TE that I run almost everyday, I don't have anything bad to say about the boat, There boats are layed out very nice, Very smooth and dry ride in choppy conditions, Not sure about there customer service no issues, Hope this helps with your decision!! Motels near Le Chateau des Marres, Ramatuelle on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews, 2,761 candid photos, and prices for motels near Le Chateau des Marres in Ramatuelle, France. Each Nautic Star boat is designed and constructed with quality materials and the latest technology to ensure better durability, strength, and longevity. Probably 80% lake fishing, 10% ski/tube, and 10% puttering around lake with wife and/or visitors. GPS Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find Tables, Minn Kota That is a very good price from what I have seen. Maintenance, Fiberglass & Epoxy Racor fuel water separator installed, no difference. Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & Even in 2021, Nautic Star is still continuing to produce quality boats under the original brand name. Biminis, RV & Trailer In spite of the rough offshore seas, our hybrid models are capable of transporting you safely out to sea and providing a comfortable cruise for relaxing and family fun. ildoc Aug 3, 2006 I ildoc Petty Officer 3rd Class Joined Jun 13, 2005 Messages 78 Aug 3, 2006 #1 I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with NauticStar boats. Most importantly, the boat comes with a limited lifetime hull warranty to make the structural components warranted as long as the original purchaser owns the boat. According to several owners experiences, most Nautic Star boats meet the US longevity standards, and these boats can run smoothly for 5 to 6 years without any major issues. You must log in or register to post here. Nautic Star boats are nothing less than their competitors in the market. Stink Bait, I bought mine from Andy at GCBC in Fort Walton also. Communication, Auto Pilot Locks, Boat Deck & Sonar, Trolling Combos, Fishing Tools & Hardware, Boat

Is Ross Dress For Less Coming To Michigan, Articles N