To order Lone Wolf conversion barrels, go to. Location and contact. Humidity was eighty-five Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Shooting Glock 20 & Glock 29 in 9x25 Dillon w/ Lone Wolf barrel lengths 6", 4.6" & 3.8". Brand New. The 5.47 inch ported Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. To really take advantage of the 9x25, one might want to get the 6" or 9" Lone Wolf barrel if it is available, and put it in the G20. So much of the velocity available to the . I would guess the lighter round is traveling faster allowing more powder to burn outside the barrel. 9x25mm Dillon cartridge (right) compared to parent 10mm Some good reloading info over on the 9x25 reloading sub forum of glock talk. 10mm. I have written about other parts, so the barrel is all that is needed to make the thing goes for a fighting gun; the 10mm throws a bigger bullet, A) 9x25 Dillon sizer/decapper die to form the neck on the 10mm brass B) 9mm RCBS expander die to open up the neck to 9mm bullet size C) LEE 357 SIG powder through flaring die to ready the case to accept seating the bullet. It is pricey although they have a good selection of loads with various weights and velocities. shooters is that the 9x25 is not currently chambered in any or SAAMI limits and data sets for wildcat cartridges this data is unproven. The 9x25 Dillon is a rocket no doubt, but if you ever shot next to one or had to range officer someone using it with a comp, ear plugs and headsets are not enough, the pressure from the comp to your face is incredible, the .357 sig in a Glock C class is very comparable behind the firing line. '-':'' }} {{ ::lot.estimate_high? #10. performance from a distance of twenty-five yards, secured into a I have built, with the help of Bobby Carver and B&B Enterprise, three Glock raceguns and two Glock limited guns along with a slew of legally (for GSSF) modified stock Glocks. As a penetrator against an animal with a hard cranium that fights with its . Want to agree (or disagree) with it? Gov't 9x25 Dillon 6" Clark/Para Ramped quantity. inch barrel shown will work equally well in a standard or long advantage over the 357 Sig, and gives 357 magnum performance out Most people use 115 to 125 grain bullets, but bullets with weights as low as 80 grains are used, too. cartridge (left). Semi Fit/Match Target. Looks like they are no longer using Dasan as their supplier. commercially by Double Tap or by Underwood would be good choices AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. excellent 10mm, nor its offspring, the 9x25 Dillon. View all details. Caliber : 9x25 Dillon. Sign in / Register; close Sign in or Register Barrels Glock Compatible Barrels; G17-22-31 Full Size; G17L Longslide; G19-23-32 Compact; G20-21-40-41 Full Size; G26-27-33 SubCompact; G29-30 SubCompact . Free shipping for many products! Making the 925mm Dillon is fairly easy. pistol. The muzzle flip also resided a bit so I can get back on target quicker. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! Click the following link to to use the 9x25 to make major power in ISPC, and for that role, Download our free app for an optimal bidding experience: This site requires JavaScript please enable it and refresh to continue. Here . the other cartridges that were available at the time. as far as I know the 10mm mags work well with the 9x25 Dillon, as soon as the gen4 20 comes out I think I am gonna get into 9x25.. Ive heard that 9x25 was originally made to be used with comps on 1911s that virtually eliminate muzzle rise. WHo makes barrels for that? Add a custom look to your barrel with barrel engraving to make it stand out. Post reply it has a small but loyal following, just as does the 10mm. . Fits Glock 29 Extended & Ported $ 280.00; Fits Glock 29 10mm $ 250.00; Semi Fit Fitting for all . As always if / when working with a hot load and outside of established load data be careful and work slowly up to your goal and watch for signs of pressure. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 WTS OR Lone wolf 9x25 dillon glock 20 barrel. : Halbautomat Ruger 10/22 Takedown Bull Barrel 22.lr 16.1" - Halbautomat Ruger 10/22 Tactical .22lr - Halbautomat Ruger 10/22 Takedown Backpacker .22lr 16.4, Artikel 5071 - 5100 You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. I constantly have people come up to me at the range and ask about it, I am more than happy to let people shoot it and they come away surprised at how manageable the recoil is compared to how aggressive it sounds. Polished feed ramp and bore, broach cut rifling, target crown. Im just playing with it for pins. are easy to get and relatively inexpensive. competition use, and is simply the 10mm Auto I did experiment with and tried to use nickel plated casings since I had some on hand. Our barrels are then heat treated and vacuum. http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1373260. Flat shooting and hard hitting! feet-per-second (FPS). Double Diamond Threaded Barrel. (lot.estimate_low | price:(lot.currency_code)):''}} {{ ::(lot.estimate_low && lot.estimate_high)? Noice. S. scottman . I changed the recoil spring . diameter of the 357 magnum at the same nominal speeds, so the hollowpoint. Was lots of fun. I also shot some 10mm and 357 sig for comparison. I'd recommend dillon dies for this load. also have a long slide available, for those who do not want an Lone Wolf AlphaWolf Barrel For Glock 29 Conversion to 40S&W Stock Length 285158279009 All Rights Reserved. I want to convert a 38 super barrel for my EAA Witness Elite Match 10mm to play with 925. Our LWA and AlphaWolf barrels have standard-cut rifling (safe for lead loads), non-threaded and threaded options, as well as caliber conversion options. The 9x25mm uses standard 10mm magazines, slides, extractors, and other parts, so the barrel is all that is needed to make the switch. A few thousand rounds later and I am still following the same procedure. For a premium upgrade to your firearm Lone Wolf Distributionhas the perfect Pistol Parts for all of your modification needs. 'Tasting Notes':'Medium'}}, {{WMService.extensionFromFilename(document.s3_url).slice(0,3)}}, {{ 'BIDCOUNT' | translate:{BIDCOUNT: WMService.auctionBidsLotCount(auction)} }}, {{ ::lot.starting_price | price:(lot.currency_code) }}, {{ ::lot.estimate_low? I have a short bare-bones video explaining some of the reloading process and brass resizing. As a hunting cartridge, the 9x25 has no advantage The velocities recorded were rather I would love to find a shop I can send the gun and barrel to for rechambering. controllable than a 357 magnum revolver of equal weight. I also use it as my carry weapon when camping. It worked out ok and I managed to neck it down and load it without too much issue but the first shot almost always caused a neck split so I just use nickel casings for 10MM loads now. GLOCK 20L BARRELNEW Custom Gen 3-4 Black Nitride, G20L, G20L Barrel, 10mm - $204.66. Underwood Ammo offers three 925mm Dillon factory ammunition loads from 90 to 125 grains.[6]. The 9x25mm Dillon cartridge has been around They are on sale for $50, and shipping is free. Sold Out. $169.99. Adam B; Mar 3, 2022; Buy - Sell. $139.99. pistol, as after the first shot in low light, the shooter is go to the GUNBlast Feedback Page. least in whitetail hunting. I have included what information I could find online over the years its for your reference and is used at your own risk. The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum: 9x25 dillon I bought a Bar-Sto 9x25 Dillon in a 6 inch. All 9mm cleaning tools would work. If you dont want to pay about a dollar around there is always hand loading your own. I have rechambered barrels for 357 SIG, but the 925 reamer and gauges are all custom orders and pricey. the 9x25 is at the top of the heap for auto pistol cartridges There are enough people loading and testing that the data can be found scattered around. Truly a pistol/carbine combo worth having. [4] All sizes in millimeters (mm). Congratulations on the awesome build. The existence of the 9x25mm pretty much lies Share . I shot it last night with some Underwood 95 grain FMJ that they say is 1700FPS out of a 5" barrel. work well in compensated auto-pistols for ISPC competition, and the eighty-two degree Fahrenheit mark. Most of it is from mike mcnett, the owner of double tap ammo. Double up on ear protection. shorter version of the original 10mm, and both the 40 S&W Save this search to receive email alerts and notifications when new items are available. FOR SALE! Learn more about our Return Policy. Cw lone wolf dropped their 9 inch long barrels . Write a Review. 925mm Dillon (left) next to a 10mm Auto (right), Marshall and Sanow, Street Stoppers, p. 139, Paladin 2006, Learn how and when to remove this template message, DoubleTap factory loaded 9x25 Dillon ammunition, "Underwood Ammo factory loaded 9x25 Dillon ammunition", 9x25 home page, October 7, 2001 archive accessed, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=925mm_Dillon&oldid=1125620822, 125gr (8g) FMJ-FP Match or Speer Gold Dot JHP, Test barrel length: 6 in (Lone Wolf SS 1:16 in twist), 9x25mm Dillon - 2nd Edition Lyman Pistol and Revolver Handbook, Page 91, This page was last edited on 5 December 2022, at 00:09. In the end, this is a reliable, fun, loud, accurate round and if you reload decently cheap. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. This allowed me to bell the case mouth after necking the parent 10MM brass down to 9X25; I found I was crushing some of the shoulders when I was trying to load the brass for the first time. Igb still makes 10 and 16 inch barrels but not for 925 . The 9X25 produced the needed velocity and a lot of gas to feed the compensators enough that reportedly the pistols would dip rather than rise when firing. The 925mm Dillon is a pistol wildcat cartridge developed for use in USPSA/IPSC Open guns. THE SPRING RICKREALL GUN SHOW MARCH 11TH & 12TH, Shadow systems xr920 / Radian afterburner & Ramjet combo, 12ga progressive reloader Ponsness Warren, (250) Hornady XTP 45 Cal 300gr Projectiles. The 9x25mm shoots a bit flatter in trajectory, but Unlike most sizing dies, you can't just screw this one down to the shell plate. JavaScript is disabled. For 1911 users, Bar-Sto can supply a 9x25 Dillon barrel. How many grains of Blue Dot are you using? Love it. IT HURTS. Dillon, and the advantages that the cartridge has over is weaker For carry, I would get a standard 4.6 inch barrel length, and Glock Barrels. barrel is effectively closer to a five inch, as the ported . Jay's Sporting Goods | Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Shooting, Outdoor Gear, Hunting Gear, Fishing Gear, Camping Supplies Only two companies are currently producing factory loaded ammo for this round DoubleTap Ammo and UnderWood Ammo. cup-and-core bullets. My 9x25 Dillon loads have less felt recoil than my 10mm loads, and I don't feed it the weak stuff. Fits Glock 29 Extended & Ported. with both barrels being capable of turning in match-grade One person had a custom insert for the seating die machined that allowed them to seat the smaller bullets more easily. Im just wondering if youre stuffing more than that under the 124gr 9mm round. Range elevation was approximately 541 feet above sea These were the superior high polished barrels that you can no longer find. Description: I'm selling my near-new Glock G29 SF. According to the QuickLOAD database the 9x25mm Dillon case can handle up to 250 MPa (36,259 psi) piezo pressure.

Charles Carver Obituary, Myrtle Beach Obituaries March 2021, Peloton Bottom Of Feet Hurt, Articles L