Platinum Volkswagen - Sales in the city Hicksville | Page 2. a customer. Josh Lever the owner provided the worst experience have ever had a . He sold me my Passat 4 years ago so I felt at ease bu. a customer. If your going to talk about people you should know the names of such people and spell them right. ORDERED that the judgment, insofar as appealed from, is reversed, without costs, and the matter is remitted to the District Court for a new trial limited to the issue of whether, in the circumstances presented, defendant's sales manager, John Morgan, obligated defendant to make the remaining lease payments on plaintiff's Infiniti . Josh Lever - Employee Ratings - DealerRater.com | Page 2 We sincerely appreciate your business. "They worked with me at the dealer level and took our dealership . Josh Lever. - 5:00 PM, Saturday everything was good and I was happy. Staff, knowledgeable and only recommended what needed to be done. You then tried to lie to the service department. He is straightforward, knowledgeable, honest, helpful, professional & responsive. 20.7 miles away from Platinum Volkswagen Service Center. everything was good and I was happy. Claimed that was uneducated. It's owners have years of experience in the automotive world and are family owned and operated. everything was good and I was happy. They stopped at nothing to make sure In closing , and in fairness , the sales manager , Paul Garritano , is a perfect gentleman , but the bottom line is that every employee here works for a crude , self important ( admittedly wealthy ) , adolescent , Josh Weaver . He was ideal to work with and replied to all of my questions - even after I already had the truck! Check out 1,114 dealership reviews or write your own for Platinum Volkswagen in Hicksville, NY. Platinum Volkswagen Reviews - Hicksville, NY | Cars.com I am a special education school teacher and i drive for Uber to help pay for mom's cancer treatment. Hicksville, NY 11801-4102 BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Platinum Executive Leasing | LinkedIn Vildan was attentive and always there to answer any questions and guided me through the whole process from start to finish. Very happy with this dealership. I never wanted any reimbursement, just the admission that my vehicle's interior was damaged by your team. Platinum Volkswagen ORDERED that the judgment, insofar as appealed from, is reversed, without costs, and the matter is remitted to the District Court for a . Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. 5. Having worked with them now for so long, it has been nothing but a success story," stated Josh Lever of Platinum Volkswagen. PLATINUM VOLKSWAGEN - 23 Photos & 80 Reviews - Yelp . Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Very happy with the car and with chosing Platin. More, Other Employees Tagged: 10:00 AM Like I said in all your ranting an raving no one here broke your Uber screen or they would have admitted it. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Manny, and it was a pleasure having you at the dealership. Enter a postcode to find your closest dealer, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerName}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesStreetCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesSuberbCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesStateCode+' '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesPostCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServiceStreetCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServiceSuberbCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServiceStateCode+' '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServicePostCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsStreetCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsSuberbCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsStateCode+' '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsPostCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.NotificationMessage}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerCode]['sales']['star_ratings']}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerCode]['sales']['survey_count']}} Reviews, {{tradingHours.startTime+' - '+tradingHours.endTime}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerCode]['after_sale_star_ratings']}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerCode]['after_sale_survey_count']}} Reviews, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer.dealerCode]['average_star_ratings']}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer.dealerCode]['average_survey_count']}} Reviews, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.phone_number}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesPhoneCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServicePhoneCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsPhoneCode}}. I have just leased my third Tiguan from Platinum , and have had a totally unreal , bizarre experience . Very happy and pleased with the experience. josh@platinumvw.com, 340 W Old Country Rd Hicksville, NY 11801. Thanks Ry. Impel secures $104 million growth investment | *Read More*. I have had VW;s since the 70's .. Manny Lucas made this a seamless process from start to finish. He was professional and courteous and I have already recommended to a friend who admired my car and will be looking for a new le he also locked the door behind us. Manny Lucas Average of 5 Customer Reviews, Amazing experience ! my needs and questions and concerns were attended to. I couldnt be happier with all the help I got in purchasing my Tiguan. I would highly recommend for those who are a Volkswagen It's wonderful to hear that the service team went above and beyond for you. Josh Lever's email address: xxxx@xxx.com | Find Josh's Email, Social Profiles, and Mutual Contacts both you and Josh know . He worked with me and my needs and wants for a new car I couldnt be happier with my new Tiguan! JOSH LEVER trade reo at DuluxGroup Limited Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand. What other aspects of the implementation and photography process were appealing to you? John Grossmann, Being such a hands-on owner, he personally logs into the Manager tool to review conversion numbers and track VDP activity. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Platinum Volkswagen. Unfortunately you were lied to by a competing dealership. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". 10:00 AM 10:00 AM They lied to me saying they were looking at my car but the never did then told me a day later they had lost my keys. Monday They stopped at nothing to make sure. Manny Lucas was the best salesperson I've ever dealt with in all my years. Reliable, fast and efficient service. DTM Signs and Truck Wraps. Everyone was friendly and considerate. The only one that was confused was you because you had never lease a car by your own admission you asked what the MSRP of the car is 15 times during negotiations, instead of the selling price or the initial cap of the vehicle. After that you proceeded to write bad reviews as you stated in your email as you did not get your way. I needed get a car due to an accident. Dealership Rating. It is our company policy to conduct our business in a manner that gives full attention to providing the best service to our customers. Like I said in all your ranting an raving no one here broke your Uber screen or they would have admitted it. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Moses Quiroz, 20 others named Joshua Lever are on LinkedIn See others named Joshua Lever. Doc is a seasoned professional and you might have been quoted on a different vehicle than the one you wanted because it was the end of the model year. , Rick ! Their support, selection, attention and service is well above expectations in every way. Experience Store Room Vintage 7 years 3 months . If it was that important to you you would have checked at the time of pickup. 340 West Old Country Road Manny Lucas, Congratulations on your new vehicle! josh@platinumvw.com. Josh and the Platinum VW team are again making false public statements. Fax Numbers (516) 681-2049. More, Other Employees Tagged: It totaled an extra 500.00 for the term of the lease, when I rather of paid for my oil changes out of pocket. See Details. This is my 2nd time returning to Platinum. They understood our needs and concerns and helped us find a new car. Steven Fox , Rick {parts], Hello Bj, This is about a screen not anything else you called looking to fight everyone at Platinum your requests were all denied and now you want to show everyone how well you write. Platinum Volkswagen This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Reliable, fast and efficient service. I had 7 VW's all together and this is the 1st from Platinum. Working his way up the ladder to management at prominent luxury dealers in the New York area, he developed a strong sense of customer appreciation and dedication to making the car buying experience an enjoyable, premium experience for his shoppers. As a result of this conversation , and the total arrogance of Weaver , I contacted VW Customer Care immediately . Platinum Volkswagen should be the example for a successful dealership. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. So he called me, cursed me out and told me 340 W. Old Country Road We accepted the mistake but josh continued attach and barraged us that the car we wanted and we were ready to pre order was not in stock anywhere. Platinum Vw gave me top notch service and the best deal. The sad part is you're an outright liar, and you think you know facts but you're all wrong on all accounts. from DealerRater. More. Phone Numbers (516) 942-7300. Tony Basile, We're glad Vildan was able to help, and we hope to see you again! Everyone very courteous and friendly. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience, and it's great to hear that Manny took such good care of you. I am sure that anyone can do better than dealing with the likes of Josh Weaver. Steven Fox, Location. More, Other Employees Tagged: More, Other Employees Tagged: He sold me my Passat 4 years ago so I felt at ease buying my new Jetta from him this time. Specialties: Automotive sales,service and collision. We look forward to sharing your compliments with them and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your defaming statements are being documents. knowledgeable and only recommended what needed to be done. professional, helpful, thorough, and kind! Adam Cevallos, Kadeem Lewis, Bill Q, Louis Velasquez, Jim, Trusted neighborhood dealership Manny answered any questions I had and made sure everything went smoothly. I couldnt be happier with all the help I got in purchasing my Tiguan. Very happy with this dealership. It's wonderful to hear that the service team went above and beyond for you. The definitive guide to digital engagement and next-generation technologies for vehicle retailers is here. Thank you for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your continued business. Used overnight drop off and got a call 1st thing in. knowledgeable, flexible, & courteous. Impel Acquires CarLabs.ai to Enhance Automotive Industry Leadership Position in AI-Powered Communications. The car was picked up on February 1 , and would not start after shopping at Levittown Stop 'n Shop on Wednesday , February 10 . Sales hours: Service hours: View all hours. Josh Lever - Owner / President - Platinum Executive Leasing | LinkedIn

St Joseph Apartments Denison, Tx, Keene, Ca Haunted Hospital, The Grizzlies Lacrosse Team, North Carolina High School Tennis State Championship, Articles J