she? Ive come to accept Im out numbered and I have no privacy I use to feel quilty like I must of done something to deserve this but I dont anymore. Again, if your really sincere in fighting the gang stalking culture occurring across the US, you will clean up your act, and start by sorting out all these distinctions. The FTC called it a mess. Also, consider offering to pay for some of the methods previously listed to reduce the noise and vibration of slamming doors. 6. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. A lot of things can prompt your neighbor to slam the door. I plan on writing a book. Measures, such as cautiously handling the door or leaving the door slightly open. This is literally what occurred and there were three such two-week periods. This would have given a good excuse for him to take out large policies, since his wife was much younger. Subject is coming touch nose with hand or handkerchief, 2. The harassment is aimed at destroying my life at every level possible including Career, finances, social life and mental health. Our website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. 2023 Dotdash Media, Inc. All rights reserved. And never underestimate the effects of trauma, in keeping a victim from quickly figuring out who and why he or she is being tortured with murderous intent. This article (author unknown) is an excellent summary of many of the known techniques used in organized gang stalking. When I ask him was he contacted he says NO. I wrote on this site prior but see my narrative was never published. Hopeful that things change with the change of country. Your light they hate, but its needed now to fight this war. This is my first post here. But the ball disintegrates leaving behind scabies. When I moved to Taiwan th same protocol contitnuing harassing, slander deceving also disguise your personnel, your life even your stuffs. The sensor can stay in place for the entire testing duration - no need to replace, or reconfigure your test once the sensor is secured. Slamming doors in and of it self is not really abuse. I've spent WAY too much time thinking about this, and figured out that when the wind blows a certain direction, there's negative air pressure in the hallway, which pulls the front door closed with some force, unless you carefully hold the handle the entire way and make the door close quietly. I went through all the proper channels (chain of command) three different times and was discounted by upper management every time. I know that going into any new apartment situation, there are going to be new triggers and unknown factors. The person slamming doors in your presence is angry and instead of using their words, they are passively aggressive in letting you know that they are angry. I just could not believe at first that anyone had that kind of power overt my rights to treat me so disrespectful and inconsequential, as a non existent person over gossip or with such cruelty of human nature. My Neighbor Runs a Generator all Night (Is It Rude)? (Turns out this woman was very upset about her new responsibilities and her way of dealing with them was to take her frustration out on everyone else!) Second, many stalkers actually want the victim to engage them in some fashion. Electromagnetic weapons and frequencies will be used on a target on their homes. My friend was plagiarized by a screenwriting professor at the School of Visual Arts in NYC. Everything is done covertly and with a sophisticated real time dispatching system to organize the criminals harassments and attacks, often in the hundreds to thousands of criminals participating as a coordinated mob at any given time while the criminals do their normal routines of work, shopping, commuting to and from work, leisure, etc., using the method of moving foot and vehicular surveillance techniques, and computers, cell phones, verbal and visual cues, and every other conceivable type of communication. Making the distinctions between the various types of stalking and various types of victims is ESSENTIAL in shedding more light on what is going on. Cant even walk into a hospital & feel safe. So if she shuts her door, whats wrong with your door? Peer Pressure/ Need to Fit In Former stalkers have stated they participated out of fear of becoming the next target should they go against the group. Would be a best seller. I am the Baby on the inside Byrds album cover called Untitled. It is because, if I started to speak to another person, they hink you must be crazy, dwlusionl, paranoid and getting nuts. ** Workplace harassment as defined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act includes harassment based on sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation and non-Code harassment, i.e., harassment that is not based on a prohibited ground listed above. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Would you please open a line of communication with me regarding this issue? first time having to speak to police like this and they were not seeing in in the best persepctives either. A false diagnosis of general psychosis, schizophrenia, or other mental illness is made, as well as a recommendation of institutionalization. That leads me to believe that the gang stalking tactics used on me may have been subtle and had complete effectiveness on me psychologically regardless. Believe me I tried. I lived for 3.5 years on the floor below me. Father God in the name of Jesus. One of them is the office perfectionist who gets upset with others, including the administration and her own manager, if they do not do things just the way and when she thinks they should. I could be. I came to this conclusion by observing my roommates behavior. Red, stripes, pens, whistles, loud coughing, clapping, waves, keys jingling. A Noise Harassment Campaign is an orchestrated effort to produce stress in a victim through prolonged exposure to significant noise levels. You will see members of these groups riding around during the day with their headlights or hi beams on. It electrocuted me from inside my body moving around like bbs. You may receive unsolicited email that parallels a current event in your life. Just reading other posts on this sub about people with misophonia who have noisy neighbors, has been incredibly helpful and reassuring. Examples of Street Theater: Baiting, Brighting, Color Harassment, Convoys, Directed Conversation, Ghosting, Mimicry, Noise Campaigns, etc. The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has a very specific definition of what is considered harassment at work; the definition is clear about unlawful harassment: "Harassment is unwelcome conduct that is based on a protected class. Because of the brutal attack, she and whats happened after she is now sensitized. I was stalked and assaulted physically around the clock in Toronto. property Neighbor law Neighbor noise disputes Neighbor nuisance disputes Neighbor harassment Criminal charges for harassment. However, most times, It ends in the form of verbal harassment as the noise can be irritating and devastating when it happens at all times. When dealing with someone who is passive-aggressive, be assertive and clear about your expectations. I believe that I am a gang stalking victim. If its a friendship they will tell lies to come between you. It looks completely natural and it seems to be a random encounter. To lure into dangerous, difficult, or a compromising situations. Drug Dealers Finding They Can Invade Small-Towns They forcibly wake me many times. Subject is moving on, going further, or overtaking stroke hair with hand, or raise hat briefly, 3. 1-Amateur, 2-Professional, and 3-People with mental illnesses making up the whole thing. But when a gentle touch leads to a loud noise, or the. Arm Harassment Gestures used by these Organized Criminal groups to Harass targets or victims, does not have anything to do with abusing or domestic violence. Harassment means conduct directed toward a victim that includes, but is not limited to, repeated or continuing unconsented contact that would cause a reasonable individual to suffer emotional distress and that actually causes the victim to suffer emotional distress. Even though we love our work and company some things are not worth it. No comments. Leaving when they do. Right now, there is a case almost completed for financial abuse. Neighbors constantly slamming doors becomes antisocial If it produces nuisance and disturbance. The network is run by contractors and by DHSs (Department of Homeland Securitys) 78 fusion centers. I do not know what exactly that the people want from me, but I have even tried to move away and they continue to harass me. you can not do nothing about it.. The purpose of using the EMF (Electromagnetic Frequency) on targets and their belongings are multifaceted. Our doctor was Dr. My work ethic and successes speak volumes but no one is looking at the facts. By this time, I realized that I could not report any of this or mention it to anyone. Driving at slow speeds in front of the target. persons involved in class action lawsuits, witnesses in legal cases, whistle-blowers, journalists, attorneys and other professionals targeted because of the work they do. If you are reading this,make it the last thing you readabout gangstalking. Since this is supposed to be your safe place, the noise would be the last thing you need, especially from neighbors who keep slamming doors. This same thing happened to me and to a friend of mine. Pushed Back at my tormentors! The Director of that hospital, Mary McConnville, married to a Fred Marshman, just happened to live next door to me when I began my professional career. My many background checks nationally and globally have confirmed this fact but these gangstalkers have chosen to ignore the facts and attempt to rewrite my identity such is their power. We had a person who had constant outbursts of anger and I did this and after a while it stopped. Slashed Tires, Threatening Phone Calls, Verbal Assaults by Strangers, Property Damage, Death Threats, Following on Foot or by Vehicle, Bizarre Notes and Drawings Left, Loitering, Anonymous False Accusations to Friends, Family, and Neighbors, Character Assassination, Smear Campaigns, Black-Listing, Psychological Abuse, etc. Surveillance in the targets residence. Content is reviewed before publication and upon substantial updates. Also, their is chemical exposure, which causes hypoglycaemia and malaise. Yes, slamming doors is a deliberate act of disturbance. To answer this question we must distinguish two types of legal claims. This synchronized harassment will turn into a pattern and may include the use of numbers such as 2 neighbors arriving home at 3:13 and 2 other neighbors leaves their home at 3:30, the same neighbors arrives back home at 3:43. Ive contacted federal trade commission cause they hack into every phone and identity theft, I have the same issue with the phones , but also the internet. It is essential that you ask victims why they think they are being targeted, what they think they did to get targeted and who they think the perpetrators are. Yes, slamming doors is a deliberate act of disturbance. 1: A neighbor leaves his or her house at the same time another neighbor arrives home . Also, examine and adjust the door closer if necessary.

Apache Case Lid Organizer, Articles I