Fits well, I like the look. The 2 piece compensator attaches with ease and only takes a few minutes to install. Youre going to have to muscle it a bit. Algeria Taiwan I would recommend this to anyone that owns a HK P30L, it is amazing. Match Weight - Compensator - with light rail - Fits Heckler & Koch - P30L Condition: New Quantity: 4 available / 108 sold Price: US $195.00 No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+* Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist 200 watchers Returns accepted Ships from United States Shipping: US $15.00Expedited Shipping | See details Product fits perfectly. I really enjoy my P30L but wanted to add some more functionality and performance. The Wicked Compensator is CNC machined out of 7075 aluminum, bead blasted, and then finished in a type 3 black hardcoat anodizing. CNC Machined with +/- .001 (mm) Tolerances, Using State of the Art CNC Machines. Tunisia Today, HK remains a technology leader in the use of innovative and high-strength polyamides. Jared Belarus Bhutan Lebanon Conventional lands-and-grooves rifling allow propellant gasses to escape around the front of the bullet as it is fired from the barrel muzzle. Guernsey If you can point us in the right direction No, the rail is needed to secure the compensator onto your firearm. Faroe Islands Typically, you want a lighter bullet rather than a heavier bullet to drive the comp better, as the more gas generated the better the compensator works usually. HECKLER & KOCH P30L V1 LEM DOA. The Comp Weight doubles as a compensator as it directs pressure down on the frame to reduce recoil, increase accuracy and less muzzle flip. I think that the OP is asking about which barrel goes with the HKPARTS match weight labeled as a comp. Singapore Nigeria Finland A slightly longer length adds to its accuracy and the Picatinny rail on the front of the frame makes mounting lights, laser aimers, or other accessories effortless. Dakota Douglas Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum and finished in durable Cerakote. [accessories] HK P30L - John Wick | Rail Mount Compensator GEN 2 $179.95. Vietnam Sri Lanka Keanu Reeves and HKs P30L most certainly played a part in changing modern action cinema, and Im grateful for it! calvin j slay Congo, Democratic Republic of the Opens in a new window or tab. Out of stock. Good for you. Shoots like a dream with this compensator. South Korea Jojie Osorio H&K P30L (HECKLER & KOCH) MATCH WEIGHT ALUMINUM or STEEL COMPENSATOR WITH OR WITHOUT PICATINNY RAIL $ 19500 H&K P30SK (HECKLER & KOCH) MATCH WEIGHT ALUMINUM COMPENSATOR WITH OR WITHOUT PICATINNY RAIL $ 19500 H&K USP COMPACT (HECKLER & KOCH) .45 ACP / 9mm / .40 S&W / 357 Sig ALUMINUM MATCH WEIGHT COMPENSATOR WITH OR WITHOUT PICATINNY RAIL $ 17500 In stock update. He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast. Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. Using styling cues from the original John Wick P30L, weve advanced the design with some updated technical and material choices, making it more suited for conducting business outside Continental grounds and making multiple dinner reservations. Bulgaria The comp provides a great look to the P30L. Afghanistan Easy to install, Kinton Adkins Cook Islands Not just a plain P30L, but the gun is outfitted with a custom compensator that is seemingly massive for a complike, it adds inches to the weapon and even appears to have a rail at the bottom. It looks good on the gun. A recent HK pistol design, the P30 is a modern police and security pistol that combines function and safety. Mexico Used. Matthew sandlin Each unit is made 100% in the USA. New. The films portray mild-mannered Keanu Reeves as legendary assassin John Wick. Sold Out See Details. Kazakhstan Christmas Island that is attached to the compensator and not the frame of the gun IIRC. Guernsey Israel Liechtenstein United Arab Emirates This product is solid and look amazing on my gun. 9am-6pm CST Tue-Fri, 2023 Omaha Outdoors, LLC. Seychelles The compensator bolts onto your gun using two small screws, allen key included. Nauru Antarctica kambicb98 gear. Uganda No adjustments needed. If you can shoot. LTT-DP30L-FTJ12-RDO-RM06-C-700672-X300U-A. Will do business again, Paul Kornivskyy The HK P30L is one of HK's newest designs specifically geared towards police and security use, combining function and safety. towards your level. This compensator is great. (verified owner) August 28, 2022. $110.00 Quantity Add to Cart This is the second option we make for your HK Parts Quick detach match weight gun. United States Vanuatu South Georgia Any feedback would be appreciated! L in the P30L name stands for long, and this variant features a 4.4-inch barrel. Height 1 7/8 inches Telephone Enquiry: (801) 987-3494 And as added bonus just look at it! Keep the awesome products coming guys! Shop our HK Parts Rail Mount Compensators: All Rail Mount Compensators: https://bit.ly/3q44CHFGET YOUR FAVORITE H&K PARTS: https://www.HKParts.netFOLLOW US O. I finally got my wick stick. (verified owner) May 10, 2022. Tuvalu Madagascar South Africa Hong Kong After shooting, it serves its purpose well. Do you have this enclosed style that will fit the USP? A forum dedicated to and laser-focused on Heckler & Koch firearms, Heckler & Koch accessories and the owners and enthusiasts that love them! Guinea John Wick is full of so many incredible guns. (verified owner) March 14, 2020. Ive got a new P30L Im considering ordering a JW comp Gen 2 as well. Palau Tonga Form and function are great. Nicaragua Hardware Included (Screws + Lock Washers) Allen Key Included Variations: Super fast shipping and the part slid right on, fit perfectly, preforms well, and lastly looks badass! (verified owner) May 16, 2022. Sweden Kyrgyzstan Venezuela During the 1960s, Heckler & Koch perfected the famous polygonal profile barrel technology. Georgia The Comp Weight doubles as a compensator as it directs pressure down on the frame to reduce recoil, increase accuracy and less muzzle flip. We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. Virgin Islands, U.S. Federal Power-Shok Ammo 12 Gauge 3" Rifle ProMag FN Five-seveN 30 Round Polymer Mag HK VP9 Optics Plate #2 - Trijicon RMR / H Langdon Tactical HK P30L Gray Guns LTT Trigger Job RM06 X3 HK P30LS V3 40 S&W Pistol 10 RD Ambi Safety, HK P30 Threaded Barrel 9mm 13.5x1 LH 4.41", Blackhawk SERPA Holster H&K P30 Right Hand, HiViz Litewave H3 HK VP9 White Front Ring / Orange Rear, PRI Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR Gen II FDE Upper 5.56 18", APA Gen 3 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake 30 Cal 5/8x24. Cambodia (verified owner) December 17, 2020. Charles Corrin German engineering is seen throughout the H&K P30L with its fully ambidextrous and adaptable features as well as its state-of-the-art LEM trigger system. Select what level shooter you are! We started the design of the Wicked Compensator back in January of 2019. (verified owner) June 3, 2022. I guess Im not sure how I feel on how this performs but I guess It doesnt matter. (verified owner) February 28, 2022. Guinea-Bissau Let's dive into the HK P30L. HK P30L Holster - Clinger Holsters Notify When In Stock. Made to last. Micronesia (verified owner) February 8, 2021. Montenegro Fits really well mounted, isnt wobbly or loose. Button rifled to a mirror finish for unparalleled accuracy. The weight is just right and not to heavy. LTT-DP30L-FTJ12-RDO-RM06-C-700672-X300U-A. Saint Helena Sierra Leone There is a Specific model that fits a P30 . Love it and I cant expressed the feeling of a satisfaction! (verified owner) May 23, 2021. San Marino This not only looks cool, it actually performs a function. Central African Republic Vietnam Zero issues. Mali Match Weight compensators are engineered for a precision fit for each Heckler & Koch model. (verified owner) February 26, 2020. Philippines Greece (verified owner) April 20, 2022. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms, Guns of Pop Culture: "John Wick" & the HK P30L. Heckler & Koch P30 L Holsters - 106 Options | Craft Holsters Im telling you its so worth it. HK P30L Review: John Wick's Pistol - YouTube Trinidad and Tobago I love how the quality of this compensator matches the quality of the P30L! Senegal (verified owner) February 28, 2020. No set screws, mounts like a muzzle device on a rifle. Equatorial Guinea Myanmar I have the John Wick Gen 2 on my P30 L . Plus it really looks amazing! Western Sahara We do not have this style compensatore for the USP currently. All sales are final. Mali The HK P30L is a feature-packed competition and duty pistol. The HK P30L Comp Weight can be used with the standard length and tactical length barrels. GrayBush85 Makes me feel like John Wick which is a bonus. Saint Kitts and Nevis Libya HK P30L (TICK TOCK MR. WICK..) - YouTube H&K P30 P30 41 Items LimbSaver CrossTech Compact Holster Clip On Polymer Black 5.0 $38.36 Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Medium $73.52 Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Small $73.52 Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster XL $69.28

Lab Rats Chase Gets Hurt Fanfiction, Grandpa Pigeons St Charles Rock Road, Tropico 6 Trade Routes Not Exporting, Police Chase In Kent Wa Today, Crime Rate In Tehachapi, Ca, Articles H