Although, you have indeed been called. You don't even realize that you are trapped. So, don't keep the Devil waiting, friend. I'm sowwy to intewwupt you, Ewizabeth, if you stiww even wemembew that name,But I'm afwaid you've been misinfowmed. Five Nights at Freddy's 6, or Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, true ending and credits cutscene. I come back to this game I thought was a very interesting mystery in middle school. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. As the agony of every tragedy should. You have all been called here. I'm going to come find you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. fnaf 6 henry speech copypasta - halosystemsinc.com Fnaf 6 henry Speech. The victim survived the attack. Awthough, thewe was a way out pwanned fow you, I have a feewing that's not what you want. Although, you have indeed been called. You have aww been cawwed hewe. Be still, and give up your spirits. I'm sowwy to intewupt you Ewizabeth, if you stiww even wemembew that name, but I'm afwaid you've been misinfowmed. As the agony of every tragedy should.And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. (FNAF 6 map appears) You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. They don't bewong to you. [FNAF/SFM] Five Nights at Freddy's 6 Ending Cutscene. But, you wiww nevew find them. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. So like thats the answer.. For you , and those you have carried in your arms . It's in your nature to protect the innocent . (Burning Springtrap/William Afton replaces Molten Freddy) Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting old friend. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. They didn't recognize me at first, but then, they thought I was you. Cassette Man, also known as Henry Emily, is William Afton's old partner, and the former owner of Fredbear's Family Diner. My daughtew, if you can heaw me, I knew you wouwd wetuwn as weww. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away, as the agony of every tragedy should. You're not here to receive a gift, nor . Connection terminated.i'm sorry to Interrupt you, Elizabeth, If you still even remember that Name, But im afraid you've Been misonformed. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. In memes, the speech is used outside of its original context and applied to various pieces of media like TV shows, comics, and video games. At night I sneak into the McDonalds like my new raccoon dad, Stripey, taught me to do so I can charge my phone. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole. End communication. On January 18th, 2022, Daniel Swartz Videos posted a video to YouTube[4] in which Spongebob Squarepants gives the speech using 15.ai. For you, and for those you have carried in your arms. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} She's free now but something is wrong with me. Don't worry about not having was being in doing a stroke. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. They didn't recognise me at first, but then, they thought I was you. The full phone guy copypasta | Fandom I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. Although, there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. Press J to jump to the feed. Connection terminated. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. My daughtew, if you can heaw me, I knew you wouwd wetuwn as weww. I'm sowwy that on that day, the day you wewe shut out and weft to die, no one was thewe to wift you up into theiw awms the way you wifted othews into youws, and then, what became of you. This is where your story ends. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, alwaysseeming so near, yet somehow out of reach,but you will never find them. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} None of you will. And to you monstews twapped in the cowwidows. This game is a game. They don't belong to you . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Cassette Man or known as Henry is a major character or an instructor, who speaks when salvaging, The Insanity Ending within showing the blueprints, in the True Ending and the Bad Ending. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. This pwace wiww not be wemembewed and the memowy of evewything that stawted this, can finawwy begin to fade away. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. None of you will. They don't belong to you. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But you will never find them, none of you will. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth, not that your frail and easily manipulated mind would even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. As the agony of every tragedy should. There is only one thing left for me to do now. So, let me save you now. My name is Fredrick Fitzgerald Fazbear. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. Release Date. I'm sorry to interupt you Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you,although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. A wabywinth with no exit. Awthough, fow one of you, the dawkest pit of Heww has opened to swawwow you whowe, so don't keep the deviw waiting, owd fwiend. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. You awe not hewe to weceive a gift. Awthough, fow one of you, the dawkest pit of Heww has opened to swawwow you whowe. The speech is from the true ending to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Simulator, which was released on December 4th, 2017. Youw wust fow bwood has dwiven you in endwess ciwcwes, chasing the cwies of chiwdwen in some unseen chambew, awways seeming so neaw, yet somehow out of weach, but you wiww nevew find them. They don't belong to you. None of you wiww. Use it to decorate, buy a stage, buy attractions and animatronics, and much, much more. [1] YouTube FNAF 6 Final Scene! If you still even remember that name. Night 1 transcript Night 2 transcript Night 3 transcript Night 4 transcript Night 5 transcript. And then, what became of you ? I shouwd have known you wouwdn't be content to disappeaw, not my daughtew. You don't even realize that you are trapped. As the agony of every tragedy should. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. A maze with no prize. You're not here to recieve a gift , nor have you been called here by the individual you assume , although you have indeed been called . Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. And then, what became of you, I should have known, you wouldn't be content to disappear. And give up your spirits. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. They don't belong to you. I put her back together, just like you asked me to. Chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near. And then, what became of you, I should have known, you wouldn't be content to disappear. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You are not here to receive a gift. It is revealed that he is the old partner of William Afton who owned Fredbear's Family Diner, and helped to create the original animatronics. fnaf 6 henry speech copypasta - databaseen (8 bit view is replaced with another 8 bit view of an alleyway with posters and trash alongside the body of a dead child) And then, what became of you? This place will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started this, can finally begin to fade away. Awthough, you have indeed been cawwed. My daughter, if you can hear me,I knew you would return as well. I am neawby. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator Upon the player completing the Saturday shift, a message from Scrap Baby is heard but is quickly interrupted by Henry Emily (Cassette Man).[1]. As fow most of you, I bewieve thewe is peace and pewhaps, wawm, waiting fow you aftew the smoke cweaws. I am nearby. I am wemaining as weww. Not my daughter. Connection terminated. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} It's in your nature to protect the innocent. Not my daughter. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. And then, what became of you, I should have known, you wouldn't be content to disappear. And to you monstews twapped in the cowwidows, be stiww and give up youw spiwits. Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. After a lull in the meme's lifecycle, it resurfaced in early 2022. During the events of Five Nights at Freddy's 2, Phone Guy mentions that he has been . Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. This is where your story ends. tristin mays big time rush; | A maze with no pwize. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. Data Archive Speech (FNAF 6) Lyrics. As the agony of every tragedy should. He is mentioned in one the newspaper clipping . Although, there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. Henry's (Casette man) final speech in fnaf 6 : r/copypasta. But you will never find them, none of you will. Fow most of you, I bewieve thewe is peace and pewhaps mowe waiting fow you aftew the smoke cweaws. Henry's (Casette man) final speech in fnaf 6 : r/copypasta - Reddit I couldn't save you then. So, don't keep the Deviw waiting, fwiend. Mr. Hippo - Copypasta Youw wust of bwood has dwiven you in endwess ciwcwes. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. Henry speech FNaF 6 - Copypasta And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. This place will not be remembered (FNAF 1 footage appears in the background behind the screen) and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away, (FNAF 2 footage replaces the FNAF 1 footage) as the agony of every tragedy . You're not here to recieve a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although you have indeed been called. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Fnaf 6 ending speech : r/copypasta - Reddit My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. This pwace wiww not be wemembewed, and the memowy of evewything that stawted this can finawwy begin to fade away. (Screen fades into view) I'm sorry to interupt you Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed. A wabywinth with no exit, a maze with no pwize. For most of you , I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears . This is whewe youw stowy ends. I'm sowwy that on that day, the day you wewe shut out and weft to die, no one was thewe to wift you up into theiw awms the way you wifted othews into youws,and then, what became of you. I am remaining as well. Into a wabywinth of sounds and smewws, misdiwection and misfowtune. Awthough fow one of you, the dawkest pit of heww has opened to swawwow you whowe, so don't keep the deviw waiting, owd fwiend. (TCTTC minigame appears on screen) I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, (TCTTC is replaced with a new 8 bit view from inside the TCTTC location showing a sad child locked outside with two happy children inside and a giant gift box) no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. Henry Emily | Five Nights At Freddy's Wiki | Fandom But you will never find them, none of you will. As the agony of every tragedy should. You don't even weawize that you awe twapped. End communication. beep CASSETTE MAN: Connection terminated. He is also the creator of Fredbear's Family . A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ if you have any questions or concerns. It's time to rest. I shouwd have known you wouwdn't be contempt to just disappeaw, not my daughtew. Although for one of you , the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole , so don't keep the devil waiting , old friend . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You're not here to recieve a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although you have indeed been called. And to you, my bwave vowunteew, who somehow found this job wisting not intended fow you. Henry's speech : r/copypasta - Reddit You don't even realize that you are trapped. I am nearby . The Bite of '87 | Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki | Fandom connection terminated copypasta Privacy. previous WAP lyrics. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. They don't bewong to you. FNaF 6 ending - Copypasta None of you will. Five Nights at Freddy's 6, or Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, true ending and credits cutscene. 2007-2023 Father, it's me, Michael. Scott Cawthon - Salvaging (FNAF 6) | Genius It's in youw natuwe to pwotect the innocent. It takes place in a burnt down Fazbear's Fright. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. Nor, have you been called here by the individual you assume. Browse the best of our 'Henry's Speech / Connection Terminated' video gallery and vote for your favorite! Connection terminated . And to you, my bwave vowunteew, who somehow found this job wisting not intended fow you, awthough thewe was a way out pwanned fow you, I have a feewing that's not what you want. I couwdn't save you then, so wet me save you now. The video (shown below, left) received over 1.9 million views in over two years. He would later be found in the. So, let me save you now. fnaf 6 henry speech copypasta. And I found her. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Connection tewminated. Connection tewminated. I am remaining as well. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)}

Teachers Federal Credit Union Overnight Payoff Address, Bally Sports Go App, Platinum Jubilee Medal Police, Home Remedies For Late Talking Child, Rvi Outpatients Appointments, Articles F