That was the easiest fix! It's well made, and the sound seems to be pretty good based on use threw the amp I have. I've also bought the Moukey Audio Interface, (just perfect for what I need! Easy and fast to learn. Today I purchased the acoustic amplifier for 25% off! I absolutely love this guitar and Im looking forward to purchasing my next guitar from donner. See lease for details. Unboxing a Super Cheap Donner Guitar.But Is It Worth Buying ? . I Have the White DTC And it is an Awesome Guitar! Those who have reported problems with Donner guitars have received prompt assistance. This was a super easy fix, but some people might not be happy making this adjustment on a brand new guitar. There are better guitars for a lot less. $102.99 Was: Previous Price $169.99 39% off. This is a perforated design, which is good for better resonance and sound extension. Excellent condition! Fast shipping, well packaged, and the guitar is as-advertised. Donner has a good reputation and stands behind their products which is something else I like. Two classic single-coil pickups and a three-position blade pickup selector switch. First tele style guitar. Out of the box the guitar was a bit of a mess, but the fixes were easy enough that I'm still very happy. A$38 off on orders over A$300 | code: EAM38 25% off Any 2 Pieces | Code: EAP25 - {Pedal} Package delaysRemote Shipping Fee in Some Areas . $169.99 39% off. $9.99. It is an ideal gift for beginners. got it at an absurd price after seeing many positive review videos. Petite guitar players may find the size to be too large. (67) In stock, 2 units. Donner Arena 2000 Multi-Effect Guitar Pedal. It did need a minor set up, which all of the reviews stated. Wish you made an electric acoustic guitar. Shop for Donner electric guitar 39 beginner, Martin Guitar / Bass at PriceGrabber. Excellent Condition. If youre just starting, you can acquire a starter guitar set that includes everything you need to get started. Not double boxed for shipping. This is a fun tele. We accept returns of merchandise within 30 days of receipt. They needed light polish. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks). I've always wanted a tele, and I saw the Donner. In the case of Donner, unfortunately, there isnt much more to investigate. There is a spacer between the cover and the pickup. I very much enjoyed reviewing it. It has 20 watts of power and can be used with headphones for private practice or plugged into an amplifier or effects pedals. The Pocket makes it easy for musicians to place accessories such as guitar wire and music. *90-day purchase option Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. At Reverb, your safety and security is our priority. After being very pleased with purchases from IYV and Indio, I decided to pull the trigger on a Donner Tele style that kept popping up in my social media pages. Good I had some very realistic expectations of this ultra budget friendly instrument, but the guitar I received was far better than it should have been. The white color body that I ordered is difficult to find in a reasonably priced guitar so I was really pleased that Donner had this color available. Donner 39 Inch Solid LP Electric Guitar Kit Beginner Sunburst w/ Bag,Strap,Cable. We introduce to you a good product with an affordable cost is Donner Acoustic Guitar for Beginner Adult 36'' Dreadnought 3/4 Size. Donner DST-100S is an electric guitar for beginners with 2 classic humbuckers and one single coil pickup, making it well-suited for both blues rock and other musical styles. 5 Stars for overall. And, I like it now as a 28 year veteran. Remaining lease payments will be determined upon item selection. As well as making sure neck is straight which it looks wonderful now. The sound is prolonged well. In most cases, if they receive a damaged product Donner sends them a replacement and allows them to keep or dispose of the defective one in any way they choose. Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear A person could buy this guitar and enjoy it as is for quite a while. Last month I started practicing guitar, I am a complete beginner. This pickups could be swapped out as well. The pickups sound good, responsive, bright, and full of low tones. Free shipping. All Rights Reserved. If feels great, and is a pleasure to play! Its matte black surface is designed to draw attention to your performances. I'll probably put locking tuners on it - that's just personal preference. Donner Music is your best buddy for learning to play music. This is very much like a vintage telecaster from the pickups to the vintage style frets. Donner 39 Inch Jazz Electric Guitar TL Thinline F Hole Beginner Full Size Hollow Guitar with H-H Pickups,Bag, Strap, Cable,Sunburst (DJC-1000S) Visit the Donner Store 573 ratings | 62 answered questions $17999 FREE Returns Save more Apply $60 coupon Terms Style: Thinline TL-Left Handed Thinline Color: Sunburst See more About this item The black one looks pretty cool also! DST-152 electric guitar is equipped with a PUSH-PULL switch circuit, which can split the humbucking pickup to release classic single-coil tones. 1.Products with quality-related issues . Buy Musical Instruments & Accessories online and read professional reviews on Donner electric guitar 39 beginner, Martin Guitar / Bass. Then played it and it sounded great. $240.12 + $43.67 shipping. The neck is comfortable and the pickups while not exactly hot have their own clear voice and are keepers. Other than that it would otherwise have been good purchase. I could nitpick all the little things, but for the price, this thing is fantastic. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailers cash price (except 3-month option in CA). It's got 6 extra strings to provide the lowest bass, making it easy for a beginner to learn songs by their favorite artists. The bottom of the bag is also equipped with anti-wear parts. Plastic bag covered the gig bag with the guitar enclosed inside the gig bag. Never consider purchasing a pre-owned Donner. Final thoughts: if you are just learning and doing chords, this guitar is great. The most noteworthy elements are listed here so you can depend on them to find the best donner guitars. Although this brand is great, I would not recommend it for professionals. The biggest issue I had was that the output jack was not tight enough and the signal would cut in and out. $36.99 Was: Previous Price $46.66 21% off. Theyre only getting started, but theyre making progress in making music more accessible. A wonderful instrument that is a joy to play. This is a wonderful compact piano for new students who arent ready to invest in something big yet. It has the perfect tone I was looking for to play some blues. All Rights Reserved. Gladly welcoming it to my collection! Just personal preference! Thank You!! Donner Mini Electric Guitar Amplifier Travel Portable Desktop Practice Amp 5W. Would definitely recommend this to any level of guitarist. Each brand has its own advantages. I cant put this thing down! If youre a novice, you may not know where to begin. PlayTheTunes is the worlds leading music & instrument source. (19) In stock, 24 units. Despite this, youre not spending less than $200 for the inclusion of such supplemental features and a high-quality guitar, youre investing in a low-level instrument that can help you advance is a good idea. Advantages of Donner DAD-812 We dont guarantee that we will receive your returned item. I have been playing guitar for many years and am very pleased with my purchase. Truly. Being a completely Chinese made guitar, Donner compete with plenty of other cheap entry-level guitars, but are their acoustic and electric guitars actually any good? It is somewhat darker than it appears in my pic. Im pretty sure the grain pattern you see under the finish is some kind of image overlay but I could absolutely care less. Based on the photo here you can see I've already done some modifications. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. Once I made these adjustments, the guitar is very much playable. Customers Servicesservice@donnerdeal.com, $38 off on orders over $300 | code: EAM38, Beware of being cheated | Disclaimer forDonner, Donner DJP-1000 335 Style Electric Guitar Kit for Jazz Semi-Hollow Body with Dual H Pickups, Donner M-10 10W Guitar Amplifier with APP Effector Input Recording/ Distortion Tone Portable Small AMP for Bass Guitar Heavy Music Practice. I selected it because of a previous Donner purchase and quality was similar. 3-7 Day Free Shipping in USA, No Hassle 30-Day Return, ProfessionWooden styleDigital PianoView more, Wooden StyleWeightedDigital PianoView more. The strap is way, way too small, like not even close to as big as needed. Came with sharp fret ends, the strings cranked super tight (1 whole step above 440A), but the biggest issue is the neck pickup. The neck is smooth and very comfortable in my hand. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Electric Guitar Fernandez Gm- Jr Itho Kenichi Model at the best online prices at eBay! Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded). Wish they made beginner guitars like this when I started playing. We accept returns of merchandise within 30 days of receipt. Was ready to change out pickups but might leave them in it for a while they sound really good the volume and trouble knob work efficiently good tone on neck pickup, three-way switch a little too flimsy I will definitely replace it and definitely I replace the strings with the strings I prefer to play I like this guitar so much that I actually when I received it ordered two more this time stratocasters super pleased with my purchase, I work for a company that decided to do an online giveaway of a electric guitar. Free shipping. Depending on preference this could be good or bad but this guitar has some weight to it! about donner Warehouse Orders will be shipped directly from the local warehouse. purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of The string action is really excellent and I did not have to change the bridge saddles to compensate for the height of the strings nor did I have to adjust the truss rod. Donner DST-152 39 Inches Electric Guitar Kit HSS Pickup Coil Split Solid Body Electric Guitar with Amp/Bag/Accessories. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. One of the most versatile electric guitars on the market because of its impressive tone quality and brighter sound. Out of the 21 guitars i own i needed a tele style and couldnt pass up the price. on the 4th breakdown. . I may change the strings but it sounds great and feels great. Overall for a budget tele at this price"C" rating. For less than 130 dollars, including shipping, this guitar would be a good choice for experienced players who need a backup and are short on cash or beginning/hobbyist players who need a good guitar for not a lot of cash. Find answers at our, Gear Buying Its not as noticeable when plugged in though. The Donner DTC-100 starter right-hand electric guitar kit includes all the equipment and accessories to start playing right out the box. I didnt even want another guitar but at just over one hundred dollars after the sale price discount I could not not buy one. It has a free SINGER ELECTRIC stereo system amp, a digital tuner, cable, and headphones. On the other hand, if you are not afraid of price, you can choose Donner Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar, DJP-1000 Jazz Guitar with H-H Pickups. See pics! White 88 KeyUpright Digital PianoView more, 5-Drum 4-CymbalElectronic Drum SetView more, H-S-S PickupsHumbucker TonesGuitarView more, 3 distortion modesfor richer playabilityView more. I had to pull out the jack and bend the prong to tighten it so it would make a better connection with the inserted cable. When she was a student, she was the president of the music club at the university. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailers cash price (except 3-month option in CA). (Please note that I replaced the original pickguard with a black one. tuned it up, made a minor intonation adjustment and really liked how it played. The DTC-100S features a solid poplar wood body with fine arches, chrome tuner keys, high-end brass strings, and a PVC pickguard. There is greater power and depth to the sound produced by a solid wood top. Easy to grasp thanks to its Dreadnought physique. Playing with phosphor bronze strings is quite easy. Designed for beginners, its simple to use. Theres no denying that the sound is top-notch. In stock, 2 units. 3 on pickups. Customers Servicesservice@donnerdeal.com, $38 off on orders over $300 | code: EAM38, Beware of being cheated | Disclaimer forDonner. They will adjust the truss rod, string height and intonation, check pick up height and frets--all of which I did on my guitar. Clear All. NOT! Out of the box and padded gig bag it was setup very nice. Upon receiving the guitar a week later, my first disappointment was that the guitar was black, and not the burst style depicted in the ad. Consumers complaining about Donnerdeal most frequently mention customer service problems.Donnerdeal ranks 57th among Music Equipment sites. The fingerboard is smooth with no sharp edges on the frets. Pick up DTC-100 to join in the growing guitar fanfare! I was impressed by the weight. It was a great deal. It feels and sounds like a much more expensive guitar. China is home to the Donner firm. This guitar is really ready to play right out of the box! With the Donner DAD-812 adult beginner guitar, youll also get a starter package that includes everything youll need to get started playing right away, including an electronic tuner, a strap, and a capo for the guitar, as well as an assortment of celluloid guitar, picks, and extra strings. Solid Poplar Wood body - Poplar, a lightweight wood known for its strong and powerful tone, has been improved by our excellent baking paint process. ), Everything came in a timely fashion with no problems. Very classy and beautiful Guitar. The most noticeable change distinction between them is their general design, on the Donner DAD-412C GA adds a touch of classic retro flair to the piece. The fit and finish is top notch and absolutely beautiful. Donner Electric Guitar 39 Inch Tele Electric Guitar DTC-100 Solid $159 99 $170.96 This bundle contains 2 items Donner 39 Inch TL Electric Guitar & Mini Guitar Amp Digital, 5 $237 99 $249.98 This bundle contains 2 items Donner Electric Guitar 39 Inch + Wah Guitar Pedal $208 99 $219.98 This bundle contains 2 items Pick up DTC-100 to join in the growing guitar fanfare! Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. All Rights Reserved. Saw the Donner DTC-100S and thought it would be at least something to test modifications plus a white tele could be nice to have. a polish cloth, a monkey wrench, and a gig bag are all included in the guitar kit. The frets were fine. You won't get better sound for the money! Theyre most known for their fantastic kalimbas. The electronics are impeccable and the construction is good. Donner falls into this category. It is a slightly downgraded version of the DST-200 with a more affordable price. Im super excited for whoever wins our giveaway because this guitar is great. Great value. Even while a secondhand guitar may be had for as little as $20 or $30 less, youll get more bang for your buck by purchasing one of their beginners kits, which includes all the necessary extras. purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a Its not that it would be a good idea. 30" Electric Guitar Kids Beginner Guitar With Amp Case Accessories Pack Black. It looks great, and more importantly it sounds great! I saw reviews on youtube and took a chance, glad I did. This instrument is a thing of beauty, flawless finish as well as good frets and tuners. Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects. Learn More. Copyright 2023. The fit and finish are all quite good. The ninth fret, directly under the high e string was high so when you fretted high e at the 8th & plucked you just heard a solid thunk. My five-stars are for the combination of affordability and playability. The 102S, which is based on a Stratocaster design, looks fantastic! Regardless of your level of experience in this industry, you should think about your purchasing criteria before you go shopping. Perforated Design - DTC-100 electric guitar's perforated design is good for better resonance and sound extension. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you havent received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. For a new brand like Donner, charging Fender or Gibson-level prices in a crowded market would be difficult. -plenty of sound options for the keyboard. The blues-colored hardwood body with rosewood fretboard has 22 frets that are easy to press down on due to passive electronics. An acoustic bundle includes a guitar and all of the extras youd need to get started on your own. Learn more, Last update on 2023-03-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API. So out of 10, it's an 8/10. I played with 20 AMP Amplifier and sounds like a party.!! [Portable guitar MINI amplifier] The amp comes with an amp cord and has two-tone channels. The hex key was not included. I took advantage of a special deal and ordered the guitar after looking at many reviews. My guitar came and i was quite surprised in the quality of it to be so inexpensive. Contents of the kit Sign up for our newsletter be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. New. AffCMS Score is a ranking system developed by AffiliateCMS.com. It is advertised as a beginner guitar, and I would say that's accurate. Value 9. Donner cannot be considered a sturdy instrument. Sound is great for the price, I recommend raising the pickups a touch to really make it sing. It's a nice 7-8 lbs, which is about the same as a Fender Telecaster. However, instructions are poorly written (or poorly translated) and the slider handle was ripped off prior to opening. I have been wanting an inexpensive T-style guitar for quite some time. Music Production. I am a long time causal player, not a beginner by any means. The satin neck is perfect for moving up and down, and the tone is just what I was hoping for. Best durable: Master Play 30 Inch Electric Guitar 6 Extra String 20 Watt Amp. Donner Donner DST-400 Solid Alder Body 2 Point Tremolo HSS Pickups Classic Electric Guitar Kit. For the price, you cannot beat this guitar! A$449.99. I changed and lowered the strings, they were a bit high, and the only problems I had was that truss rod adjustment was tight and didn't want to turn either way. The tuners are better than average. Its like having an audio traffic cop in your studio. Orders placed after noon Eastern time will ship no later than the following business day. Donner DPB-510 Electric Bass Guitar by Miguel Sequeira. The bottom of the bag is equipped with anti-wear parts. The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in, Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks, For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. In the beginning, they made low-cost electric guitar effects pedals. The strings are in direct contact with the body of the instrument, No need for secondary conduction. It was well packaged and thoughtfully so. Overall the piano looks and sounds great. I didn't do any setup on it, and it plays well right out of the box. In stock, 5 units. The middle position gives a nice mix of the 2 that is good for rhythm with a little bite. Very classic. Decent nut. Lodging the switch could get different pickup combinations to produce a rich and distinctive sound of its own. Copyright 2023. Big Knob Passive makes that easier than ever. On a positive note, I like the looks of the fret board. was tilted. We cooperate with Fastway, AU Post & Allied. The price range of electric guitars is between $120 to $200. (35) In stock, 50+ units. breakdowns, accidental damage from handling Add to cart. As a result, getting your first guitar isnt as difficult as it could be thanks to companies that strive to provide the best value for money. Oops, looks like you forgot something. 88-Key WeightedPatented DGH KeyboardView more, Metal Electric GuitarH-H PickupsView more. Orders placed before 3 p.m. ARENA 2000. We accept returns of merchandise within 30 days of receipt. The top of this guitar is made of solid Spruce, as opposed to the laminated top of the DAG-1 C. This is also used in conjunction with an x-bracing to improve resonant properties. Both color options, black, and sunburst, look truly lovely with the cream-colored binding on the edges. I dont know a ton about guitars but the guy in the video I posted has been playing for over 25 years and he says this is a great choice for someone new to the instrument . Great little starter axe hard to beat for the money. The media could not be loaded. In comparison to other high-quality guitar brands. If youve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at service@donnerdeal.com. The tuners hold up great, and it stays in tune between practice sessions. The pedal is fantastic. The pickups are hot enough, but a bit microphonic on the bridge especially. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. I also have the Donner Alpha-Cruncher pedal, and the delay is great! Fret ends are pretty smooth, I'll adjust the action down a bit, intonation was right on. This guitar is, so far, my favorite of 5 or so I've owned. See terms and The MASTER PLAY 30-inch is built for rock, country, and blues. I've had this guitar a while now, and I am impressed. It makes it a bit difficult to plug in when the guitar is in your lap, but this one aspect is minor in comparison to how well the guitar plays. Donner 39 Inch Solid LP Electric Guitar Kit Beginner Sunburst w/ Bag,Strap,Cable. Orders will be shipped directly from the local warehouse. Donner prepares high-quality guitar straps and cables for electric guitar players. Nut was cut close to perfect. Choosing the best donner guitars requires you to consider several things. This package also includes all the accessories beginners need to plug in and rock out immediately! I was amazed at how well it played straight out of the box. A tremendous beginner guitar if you know how to set it up correctly! When received it was well packed and looked very elegant - instead of pure white it is sort of a light cream - very nice. i watched a ton of videos on this brand before deciding to try one. The creamy white color of the body, the sweet strums of the strings all of it just exudes quality build. I play this guitar more then all my other guitars combined, because of its tones are "Hypnotic"! Also lowered the strings. The translucent color of the body shows the wood grain to be filler free. Orders will be shipped directly from the local warehouse. Orders will be shipped directly from the local warehouse. Also, you can get a solid metal sound from that bridge pickup. It's way easier to play than other guitars; strumming upwards is always hard for me for some reason, and this guitar, right out of the box, is better in that regard, though I still find I strum downwards way too much (that's just me though). Donner DST-152 is one of the first guitars in the Seeker Series. If you click a link on this page, then go on to make a purchase, we may receive a commission but at no extra cost to you. All Rights Reserved. Sign up for our newsletter be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. $69.99 $99.99. ), Donner monitor speakers, a Donner drum throne and the Moukey tongue drum. The pocket makes it easy for musicians to place accessories such as guitar cables and music sheets. I bought this as a platform to modify but I like it so much as is I'm not changing a thing. The frets are uneven, so if you lower the action (which you will have to do for it to be comfortable) you will need to get the frets leveled. I waited approximately three months for the guitar to come back into stock it was totally worth the wait A beautiful guitar well made and sounds awesome. It is one of the most preferred beginner electric guitars, thanks to its amazing look and sound. I purchased this guitar a I was needing a T style guitar but didnt have a lot of $$$. Please check the fields highlighted in red. $133.99 $189.99. This is an excellent guitar and it came with a pretty good gig bag. This is my twelfth guitar purchase this year and my most satisfying! coverage. Taller people will probably have some issues. A significantly lower quality standard is offered by other guitar brands that sell cheap instruments. Hey! Dear Ann, Thanks for your question.The weight of DTC-100S is 11.23 pounds. Cheaper Guitar VS Expensive Guitar ($170 vs $1,300) Can the Donner electric guitar hold up to the Fender Stratocaster? Great condition but they can adjust heights of strings, & extensive tuning. 30" Kids Beginner Guitar With Amp Case Pack Electric Guitar Accessories Black. This item: Donner Solid Body Electric Guitar, DMT-100 39 Inch Metal Electric Guitar Kits with H-H Pickups, Bag, Strings, Strap, Cable, Strings Dampener for Rock Music Lover (Matte White) $199.99 New bee Guitar Cable 10ft Electric Instrument Cable Bass AMP Cord $9.99 ($1.00/Foot) Fender Frontman 10G Guitar Amplifier $79.99 Customers also search | Image via Distorted Branch. This tele Is awesome! Its an awesome guitar. Very easily remedied. Donner MIDI Products. Sounds fantastic! The neck is smooth, no sharp frets, nice weighty body, just well-made all around. Neither fits standard Fender parts without some custom fitting (which should be unforgivable in this day and age, but it's actually very common). It was perfectly finished except frets. To purchase early call 877-898-1970. I never played till last month, I was using the yousician app. -no sustain pedal. I decided that I wanted an electric guitar so I can learn to play using the Rocksmith remastered game. The finish is flawless, and the pickups sound really good. Guides, Artist It's a bit dry, but I'll fix that when I get the guitar back from the shop. Zurck zum Thema Plektrum, sind keine dabei. One gripe I have is that it is too heavy, as other reviewers have mentioned. I would definitely recommend this guitar for anyone who is just starting to learn to play the guitar, Got it in the mail took it out and tuned it. Nice job Donner. I remember the first time I hopped on the drums, I was hooked. While its not required, one reviewer noted that replacing the pickups and tuner heads can extend the life of a Donners guitar. A good guitar cable can bring better sounds and reduce noise. Product Description Who is this guitar suitable for? It is exactly what the ad states. $102.99. I also teach guitar and bass. 5% Off for New Customers | Code: NEWDONNER, C$38 OFF ON ORDERS OVER C$300 | CODE: EAM38, Eastar EDS-540 18-inch Complete Drum Set 4 Drum 2 Cymbal, Donner B1 Analog Bass Synthesizer & Sequencer, Donner DED 60T Portable Electronic Drum Tabletop Set Machine with Drum Stick/Foot Pedals for drumming games, Donner DJP-1000 335 Style Electric Guitar Kit for Jazz Semi-Hollow Body with Dual H Pickups, Donner DAL-110 Parlor Guitar 1/4 Size Travel Acoustic Guitar 30-Inch Right Handed Spruce Mahogany Body with Gig Bag. ET usually ship the same business day. Pick it up to join in the growing guitar fanfare! Id recommend this guitar for any beginner. Coming in at extremely budget friendly prices, the DST-100W Acoustic Guitar. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cant offer you a refund or exchange. Donnerdeal. I wouldnt be excessively cautious. Nice tuners too! Overall: great beginner/student instrument that is lightweight and somewhat portable because it also can work off batteries.

What Is A Chocolate Smidgen?, Articles D