Summary: Supposing Mondo didn't go batshit when Chihiro told him her secret. Time Travel (53488) Angst (11680) Time Travel Fix-It (11202) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (10496) Time Loop (8284) Hurt/Comfort (6362) Alternate Universe (6308) Fluff (6267) Alternate Universe - Time Travel (5111) Other Additional Tags to Be Added (4493) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. 30. danganronpa: world tour cast complete with everyone's ultimates and roles . Yumeno has an older brother that she occasionally talks about, and Saihara has his uncle, but Maki Harukawa has absolutely nobody to go back to. Synopsis: The world's painted in such beautiful colors. Diego Brando, one of Giorno Giovanna's brothers, is a new student at Hope's Peak Academy. Talentswap AU/V3 Rewrite. Different talents, different backstories, and most of all: different lives taken in different ways. 27. Their only means of escape? 4. Full of twists and mysteries in the first case alone. ", Kokichi: "The impossible is possible, all you gotta do is make it so. Class Trial 2 Aftermath This will be a long, long fic in progress, but I have most of it planned out from start to finish, and I'm excited to be able to share this with people. He has a second chance to change the outcome of the game. In addition, there will be some eventual saiouma/oumasai shipping, but most of that is for further down the line. An Ouma-centric time loop. Everything seemed fine until the moment he stepped inside the school he got transported along with 15 other strangers in a bizarre world with things and places related to the Joestar Family. Synopsis: When Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Artist, finds himself waking up in a strange new place, he has no idea what to think. It also helps this has CG's just like how the games due and it works to make it more like a video game and hey you get to see the most weirdest of crossovers come alive like Nagito and Sans. It makes it worth it. Team Danganronpa : Part 2 Something about her is just too odd to ignore, even for an Ultimate, and Monokuma wants to get to the bottom of it. When you were young you stood up for a boy, the boy that for the next few years would become your best friend and partner in crime. I feel a surge of unimaginable pain and everything goes black. Her positive and bubbly personality easily gained her friends, and she thought that her whole future was set in stone. Good, Kaito would need that during the trial if he wanted to pull off my persona convincingly. Investigation 4 It's a road you became familiar with. But unfortunately for her, there's an exception to everything, and this exception is a baby-faced heir to the biggest Yakuza family in Japan! Danganronpav3 Stories - Wattpad Now, Hinata can hold his head high and become someone he can finally be proud of? Until the day you meet a boy that needs someone just as much as you do. Naegi is a Time Traveler Eternal Despair Despair, For All Eternity And Again R E S E T R E S E T (Again) Be More Proactive This Time Around, Luckster Second Chances (Still reading but don't like it so far) Neverland of Black and White Jaded Through Time What Comes to Mind Series The Despair Conquest of Naegi Makoto Shuichi Saihara leans on a wall, reading a novel - and tapping his foot. This story takes place after trial two in Thh, so spoilers from every You were never good at interacting with others, giving them a blank stare or ignoring them completely, the closest thing you've ever felt love was towards your toys. Uses some old fan translation terms cause it was written before the official English release, but still really good. Synopsis: Kiyotaka Ishimaru began his life at Hope's Peak Academy bursting with optimism, determined to succeed. Will contain spoilers for both games. Dangan Ronpa, Another IF: Goodbye Despair . Synopsis: Author's Summary, "Among the 17 Ultimates, the protagonist Prairie Marble has no memories of her past, nor is she able to retain the memories of flashback lights. The Storm Comments: An interesting take on a scenario where Mukuro Ikusaba regrets her role as Junko's accomplice and tries her best to keep everybody alive despite not still being known as 'Junko Enoshima'. Basically this is a story about characters from different animes being trap in the same format of Danganronpa. (Contains endgame spoilers. Her murder plot goes off without a hitch, she graduates from the academy, and Makoto and co. are all left to starve to death. I've read both and thought they were both really good! (Ultimate Travel Enthusiast) Muhammad Khongkaeo (M) [Thailand] (Ultimate Taste Tester) Everyone must determine how much the past really matters to the present and where they'll go from here. "What?! While finding her way back home, Peko is fighting and searching for hope along with this question: "What do you fight for?". Summary: A Dangan Ronpa fan story starring sixteen original characters stuck in the Kamakura History Museum, written in the format of a game script. 18. Some of them find ways to cope. 29. Sort by: Hot. 8. 7. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Will any of them survive this out of this world experience? : r/danganronpa I love all the characters so I don't care who is the main character! Friend or Foe? as well as Will he ever hear it? As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need be. Summary: Junko Enoshima executed Chiaki Nanami to throw her classmates into despair. In short, just another night for the 77th and 78th Classes of Hope's Peak Academy. Summary: AU, Rational!Naegi. ' !?" 3. It's not up to him, after all. Comments: This story is one of the most well-written stories I have ever read. Crossover with WWE 2K14 and a few others. Synopsis: Clair Voyant and fourteen other students are accepted into Fortune's Light Academy, a U.S equivalent of Hope's Peak Academy. Harry gets a second chance to do it all over again. ", Kaito: "Let me finish, this plan of your's is awesome. Within the confusion of the 77th class being carried away to a tropical island in the middle of the sea instead of attending Hope's Peak Academy, a mysterious girl is washed to the beach of Jabberwock Island that turns out to be of the age of the participants of the class trip. Purple is the best. When nearing death, a sword-wielding cyborg comes into her rescue, changing her life. "You Have 7 Days!". Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. Danganronpa fanfiction recommendations : r/danganronpa - reddit Be More Proactive This Time Around, Luckster, Second Chances (Still reading but don't like it so far), What Comes to Mind Series The Despair Conquest of Naegi Makoto. And there isn't a double murder! Checkmate Kokichi lays in the press as it slowly comes down. As soon as school starts he would escape from his "friends" and leave. Both of us are running on borrowed time. Where shall this road take you? "Rise and (Sun)shine!" Is there something on my face? He blinks quickly and immediately averts his gaze, burying his chin in his scarf once more. I may not respect you as a person, but I respect your brilliance. Synopsis: Peace has finally come to Cybertron and a peace between the Autobots and Decepticons has occurred. Danganronpa Crossover Fanfiction Stories - Quotev A script-format, semi-illustrated fangan with original mascots and an original class of students. The writing style is comfortable and easy to keep up. But if it was . There wasn't a single part of it which wouldn't make me hold my breath. Comments: Despite the seemingly simplistic premise, this story is so much more than meets the eye. You guys always had the trials on lock. It stars Kata Tsuga, who possesses the unusual-for-a-protagonist talent of SHSL Blogger. Dangan Ronpa Fanfiction Fanfiction Stories - quotev.com You can tell how much they care about the characters. Since when is she the Super High School Level Motivator? 48. And Junko had the perfect target in mind for this time loop. Being stuck on a tropical island in the middle of the ocean contradicted everything. Makoto Naegi may be your average student with peculiar luck, but with hope in his heart, he fights to uncover the truth of the Mastermind and end this nightmare. Synopsis: Supposedly Naegi managed to stop Enoshima Junko's execution which led to her capture by the future foundation and under Naegi's convincing, eventually have her memories erased, returning to the blank slate that was Otonashi Ryoko. For another MEME BOOK?! Comments: A short but heartbreaking fic that chronicles the survivors of the Gifted Inmates killing game. So, Kaito comes up with a plan to save Kokichis life, but to pull it off, the two of them will have to work together inside the Exisal, trick Monokuma into reaching a false verdict, and end the class trial before Kokichi succumbs to the Strike-9 poison. Sure, she loves video games a bit more than a normal person does, but aside from that, there's nothing else to her. This is it, he's going to die, and hopefully end the killing game. Will Prairie be able to survive the killing game and protect her peers? including the infamous despair disease motive but in this one of the two victims was the one infected and not the actual murderer of the case remaining 10% is worth holding out hope for, Danganronpa: The Immersive Learning Program, why stand on formalities when we're already so close, A MOTHER FUCKING SURPRISE DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, There's also a series following Dangan Ronpa IF, Danganronpa, The Old American Killing Game, Everyone's Brand New and Improved Killing Game Semester, that all depends on what you qualify as friends, New Dangan Ronpa V3BOOT: Killing Harmony Redux, I'm Still A Rockstar, I Got My Rock Moves, Dangan Ronpa: The Courage of Hope and The Strength of Despair, Dangan Ronpa: Drowning in Bittersweet Despair, How I Met Your Mother (And How I Met Your Father), excusing the atrocities committed by Mukuro by merely showing her as Junko's victim, The Ultimate Hope And The Symbol Of Peace, The Academy of Hope and The Fighters of Despair, Darling, Don't Fear the Reaper, For Despair is Just a Disease, Dangalysium: One-Shots in Danganronpa, From Disco Elysium's Perspective. A very prolific author, with over 200 works and several years of giving the fandom what it needs. Please read the other version of this book as this one is totally messed up if you want you can read this one also but both the books are not at all connected both have { } It is, unsurprisingly, a rather unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The cast is especially well-rounded and enjoyable to read, and there's some good twists to boot. Please consider turning it on! Comments: A wonderful Talent Swap AU that manages to keep everyone in character. Life would never be afraid to drag her down, just so that she could bounce back up and kick sand into its eyes. There is just one catch. There are obvious spoilers from all the events of Danganronpa 2 up to the third chapter, so read at your own risk. Instead of "mastermind," I use the word "ringleader," because the Japanese version of the game very deliberately uses a different word than dr1 or sdr2 did (a choice that the localization decided not to adapt for some reason). Naegi is a time traveler Chapter 1: What the hell?, a dangan ronpa kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei fanfic | FanFiction Naegi is a time traveler By: max3213 Will Naegi save everyone? Who among these unlucky students will live and die? He also becomes friends with Fuyuhiko and Peko in the process. Who will perish? But then a black and white bear shows up and tells them that they're not allowed to leave. He might not even survive through the whole trial. People die and do so in painful and complicated ways in this edgier and cutthroat story that delves into an interesting perspective of what a Killing Game could be like. I just sat around and made things harder than they needed to be. I also take requests! For more information, please see our Comments: This story does a unique take on the concept of bringing the students who died during the events of the first game back to life, and also features well-written original characters. Their excitement is short-lived, however, as they soon find themselves kidnapped and forced to partake in a twisted gamea game of Mutual Killing. Kirigiri and Monokuma are a little bit. All the characters are unique and interesting, the setting is incredibly different and not something seen before, the relationships are all well developed and believable, and there's more it could be praised for but it'd dive into serious spoiler territory. However, everything changed when he met Japans number one hero All-Might and was given a quirk of his own. Even if you aren't the biggest Tenko fan, give it a shot. While Naegi and company fought their battles, a new story unfolded at St. Fortuna's University for the Naturally Gifted. I wonder if Kaito is going to enjoy killing me? Follow the adventure of Kyon Utsurugi, the SHSL Detective, as he and his friends uncover the mysteries of a mysterious social group called the Bringers of a New Future. 2. If he could get his Minerva McGonagall has lived through more than most ever will. Super Dangan Ronpa 2: Last Days' Memories. Recommended by: nmn3r3, Net Neutrality, Korodzik. But its a futile effort and he knows it. - Amami helps cure Ouma's nightmares with his rainforest playlist on Spotify. Due to role swap, we follow the POV of Chiaki instead of Hajime. Akane Ogata, ex-Super High School Level Chemist, along with other fifteen, are locked into an underground shelter, under the ruling of the loathed Monobear and the threat of eventually starving to death if they don't kill somebody and don't get caught. Already off to a strong start, this fic shows great promise. Summary: After the conclusion of the Killing Game, Komaeda realizes he has no choice but to bring the Ultimate Hope under his care. Danganronpa Stories - Wattpad she is sure that she is supposed to be hearing voices, but is a little confused why it is telling her to look up. Comments: This story explores Akane's background and character development shortly after the events of the second killing game. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. No matter how good my intentions, no matter how much I wanted to do this to save everyone, I put the group through Hell and broke my own moral codes of no murder just to try to win this stupid game. 7. Team Danganronpa The press begins to slowly descend down onto me. It really captures the witty writing from Danganronpa (one word, not two) series. 32. Class Trial 3 Aftermath Shouldn't I upload my other fics? Summary: Ryota Mitarais cowardice leads to the Tragedy. They are told that the school has sent them all on a special vacation, and despite a few oddities it seems that's all this is. Populating the Shuichi/Kirumi tag, because someone has to. Synopsis: Tsumiki Mikan lived to save others. Summary: Junko has always been the only person in Mukuro's life who mattered until she attends Hope's Peak Academy and a cheerful idol with the name of Maizono Sayaka begins making her way into her heart. "Spill the Dirigible Plums," interjected Luna. Summary: Being the stable, thoughtful and insightful paragon of wit that he is Kazuichi Soda easily navigates through being stuck in a simulation time loop. I'm sorry Miu, you filthy cum dumpster. Break Synopsis: After a viral hemorrhage fever wipes out almost all of humanity, the remaining survivors gather themselves up and start trying to rebuild society; guided by either a blind girl named Chiaki or led by a controlling woman named Junko. The cast members have varying likeability, which gives it an interesting dynamic where students are not just trying to uncover the mysteries of their school, but overcome the drama resonating among them. Summary: When asked what she wants to read for storytime, a five-year-old Kiki Naegi begs to hear the story of how her parents met and fell in love. When a girl who hides her past wakes up on the beach of Jabberwock Island surrounded by nobody she knows and an evil bear, is it a chance to start over, or a death sente (Y/n) wasn't the most talkative servant, which made her presence be comforting to Prince Byakuya, who had already shaken off many other noisy maids. Danganronpa, The Old American Killing Game by Trygve11, Welcome to the Gifted Inmates Academy by LisaBasil, Scar Tissue of Their Worlds by soniagiris, Kaede Akamatsu: SHSL Slapper by queenofmelons & anonymous friend, Everyone's Brand New and Improved Killing Game Semester by Nhitori, past the bitterness and broken things by Illmerica, nonexisting, you still filled my mind by ghostheart, or did it eat the little girl? None of these things should be too confusing though, as long as you're familiar with the story! Or will Monokuma entice murder among them and taint their hearts with despair?". Damn the Timeline and dangers! Comments: An entertainingly snarky Non-Despair AU story involving a two-day party before the start of the year. Completed saiouma kokichiouma ingame +7 more # 14 Kokichi as the Collector by KokichiSlime 1K 24 4 Kokichi as the Collector,need I say more? 236 20 3 Shuichi Saihara had been going to Hope's Peak for two years and has been picked on by Kokichi Ouma since day one. But though the events were fake, the impact they had on Naegi was very real. Summary: Patience was never a word in Akane's vocabulary. 53. I am in love with it and it's hard to put into words why. 9 comments Add a Comment There's a tumblr blog (Student Out Of Time) that has great story, but uh. 26. In the cold, cavernous Exisal hangar, Kaito stares into the poison-fevered eyes of the Ultimate Supreme Leader and makes a decision: the killing game is over. Kaito: "Kokichi, before we do this, I want you to know something. Comments: A humorous story that comes in two perspectives alternating every chapter, one is from the eyes of the Sue who has an incredibly delusional view of the world, and the other is what actually happens. Summary: Chiaki doesn't think she's anyone special. Just a few Ship Tease moments between some of the characters, but not outright shipping in any way. Life was fast, rough, exciting. I was hoping to see Junko go through the different members of Class 77 one at a time, using her knack for manipulation to turn them towards despair by really getting to the core of what would break them down as a person. danganronpa v3 x tokyo ghoul kokichi as juuzou if yha interested. Any platform! 19. The first part of the story so far mainly focuses on how the original characters and the revived students deal with their new situation. Right now, Nekomaru and Akane are in the dining room having a brawl over who gets the last beer, egged on by Hiyoko, Mahiru, Fuyuhiko, and Peko; Ibuki, Mikan, Chiaki, and Hajime are in the living room getting high, watching Kazuichi drunkenly trying to repair Sonia's TV; Teruteru, Sonia, Gundham, and Nagito are attempting to make dessert for everyone; and Ryota and the Impostor are rapidly finishing off the last of the McNuggets. These are not my Story or characters so give credit to the creators of these Anime's. SHSL Time Traveler, a dangan ronpa kibou no gakuen to - FanFiction Comments: Interesting, although unfinished. You've heard the rest before.

How To Do Split Screen On Warface Xbox, Queen Elizabeth Letter To Mrs Kennedy, How To Read Emlite Eca2 Meter, Used Oc1 For Sale Australia, Articles D