- It is in excellent condition! Cars for Sale by Owner in Fort Worth, TX - iSeeCars.com Sometimes you've got to work with what you've got (i.e., Gulf Coast rust); you could do worse than the Lone Star State, with much of the western half subject to a protective, arid environment much like California's. Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Fort Worth, TX. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Haggling over price, rushed to buying what I didn't like was not what I needed. Thank you, I been looking for a car for a few months so when I saw my Lexus I was so happy and its everything I wanted and more, I highly recommend Grubbs Infinity, excellent selection, fair deals and they treat you very well. Dealership $1,990 2019 Ford fusion Fort Worth, TX 70K miles $2,000 2021 Nissan altima Fort Worth, TX 47K miles $3,000 Couldn't have been easier. newest. type: SUV. It is without a doubt the typical old lady's car, and there is literally not a scratch or a dent on it. Lipan, TX 12 cars for sale found, starting at $2,136. first page previous page 1 - 120 of 216 next page last page. newest. no favorites. dallas. (Don't forget to check out all the extra photos in the gallery too. Also I was happy she saved me money. post. (9 mi) cars & trucks. ), When Ford retooled the Thunderbird for 1964, it had the unfortunate distinction of debuting a few months before the groundbreaking Mustang, with which it shares much of its styling vocabulary. It doesnt help that the gas tank is small and the engine requires premium fuel. 76 Great Deals out of 243 listings starting at $5,967, 61 Great Deals out of 210 listings starting at $5,967, 58 Great Deals out of 200 listings starting at $5,967, 62 Great Deals out of 214 listings starting at $5,967, 264 Great Deals out of 868 listings starting at $5,967, 303 Great Deals out of 994 listings starting at $5,000, 81 Great Deals out of 262 listings starting at $5,967, 104 Great Deals out of 296 listings starting at $5,967, 311 Great Deals out of 951 listings starting at $5,000, 343 Great Deals out of 1094 listings starting at $5,000, 133 Great Deals out of 351 listings starting at $5,000, 213 Great Deals out of 767 listings starting at $5,000. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Here are our top 10 finds for the week of January 21, 2021. . We are going to replace it. Marine Blue Pearlcoat 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring FWD 4-Speed Automatic 2.4L 4-Cylinder SMPI DOHC 16VTITLE VIN: 3A4FY58B36T362545 Stock: D2646 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-02-2019. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Lexus did not go wrong with the GS and the F-Sport package is a MOST HAVE!! ), Cisco, Texas, is where this Givenchy Edition Lincoln Mark IV hails from, and you can bet it spent much of its 91,000 miles floating over the I-20 interstate in air-conditioned comfort. We like the big 430ci Buick mill, sweet styling, and straight sheetmetal (except for the rear bumper) on this big, beautiful gal. 2002 Kia Spectra 5dr GS , Ext : Red, Int : Gray Cloth, A/C, Cd Player, 4dr, 1.8L 4 Cyl Manual 5 Speed, Buzzz Motors WE Trade For ANYTHING 2813 N. Shie VIN: KNAFB161925056662 Stock: 056662 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-09-2022, Located in Shawnee, OK / 183 miles away from Fort Worth, TX, VIN: 2G1WJ15K479139550 Stock: P139550 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-30-2023, Located in Del City, OK / 187 miles away from Fort Worth, TX. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. We recently made a deep dive into all the major Craigslist sites in Texas, including Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and El Paso. I had never been to Sewell Lexus before and was a little intimidated at first. (66 mi) All my questions were answered completely and honestly and I was truly certain this was the vehicle for me and daily life. save. High performance great toque so we couldn't do that. Chevy made millions of these in the day, and many parts are still plentiful due to them sharing mechanicals with so many other cars. fort smith cars & trucks - craigslist It had interior features that one expects from Lexus, and more importantly, it has a number of safety features that have prevented bumps and accidents. (33 mi), Denton, TX - Listed 1 day ago, Garland, TX Burleson, TX Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. previous day next day. for sale. My visit at the dealer was good the people there was very good with me at all time I like to thank them for helping me find the right car for me, This car has all my needs it lived up to everything the car has to offer love the interior and sporty look it has on the outside. cars & trucks. fuel: gas. You can get more information about this car from your couch through We really enjoy everything about this SUV it is a comfort to know it is so capable yet very Stylish at the Same time. I prefer hybrids to full electric. for sale. (20 mi), Dallas, TX newest. ), The Mercury Comet was the sibling to the Ford Falcon and older cousin to the Mustang, meaning the important mechanical bits (engines, trans, driveline, suspension, brakes) are common availablesave model-specific trim and sheetmetal. It is easy to use and extremely comfortable to ride in. The Lexus puts the BMW which cost me over $20,000 more then the Lexus to shame. His manner was friendly, professional, and helpful. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Dallas homes for sale by owner. Used Cars for Sale in Fort Worth, TX (with Photos) - TrueCar Fantastic, caring people. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. DOES HAVE A GOOD ENGINE, T VIN: 3G1JC52432S192933 Stock: 933 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-28-2022, Located in Spring, TX / 217 miles away from Fort Worth, TX, VIN: WVWAE63B35E085433 Stock: 085433 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-10-2023, Located in Houston, TX / 221 miles away from Fort Worth, TX. no favorites. (38 mi), North Richland Hills, TX our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Thank you Guys!! If you stare at the grille and headlights long enough, you'll see a 1972 Malibu face. This Chrysler 300 convertible just north of Waco has most of its trim and interior pieces, and rust looks limited to a few patch panels. account . His knowledge and concern helped me to understand my benefits better. CASH DEALS FIRST****(&other methods of s VIN: 5NPEU46F19H427684 Stock: 427684 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-09-2023, VIN: 2FTZA54636BA64475 Stock: A64475 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-30-2022, VIN: WDBRF40J03F406785 Stock: 406785 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-10-2023, VIN: JNKCV51E54M619275 Stock: 619275 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-11-2022. They did other replacement work also beforehand Well taken care off with 3 owners. Such a treat to drive this car. If that's the case, this 1975 Dodge Dart Sport (Pecos, Texas) may be your lucky number. My first Acura and I'm very happy with my 2022 MDX with the black on black spec trim. Everybody loves a Mustang, and this one from Hutto, Texas, looks like a great starting point for someone who knows these ponycars well. no hidden. If the interior wasn't so thoroughly thrashed and if the rear hadn't been hit at the gas tank filler neck area, it would be a slam dunk. It moves quickly and will do what you want it to do, but its not the most powerful car Ive ever driven. We like that he's done the research and laid it out clearly in the ad, which you can see here. I love my current 350 but it is 10 years old so Im looking to replace it. 2013 Ford Focus - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale 2017 Jeep Compass. condition: good I am on my 4th RX350. fort worth > The car has some of the worst economy of any vehicle Ive ever owned. 2023-02-28 21:32, VIN: 1C4NJCEA2HD156504 they replaced it. Get the best bang for your buck via a private car purchase, without the security risk of Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. (See the ad here. !WE ARE LIQUIDATING OURINVENTORY & REDUCEDPRICES UP TO70% OFF RETAIL_______**138 CARS &TRUCKS post. Our salesman was Arthur. We priced others and they were way higher Everyone so friendly. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. He said we are welcome to take it to him now. Craigslist of purchase and sale related to computers (pc, desktops, etc). no favorites. Very honest. American Made Trucks For Sale in Fort Worth, TX. save. - fort myers cars & trucks - craigslist. Great ride not complicated post. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale in Fort Worth, TX - CarGurus Salesmen aren't pushy. Good 289-powered Mustang projects are getting harder to find, so we don't think the asking price is terribly high, but the lack of a title might give you some negotiating room. The car is really beautiful both inside and out. They made my car buying and experience I will never forget and past year and a half of owning my car very enjoyable!!!! for sale. Perfect fuel consumption (27 mi) Shop Lexus vehicles in Fort Worth, TX for sale at Cars.com. Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in Fort Worth, TX - Edmunds for sale. lubbock cars & trucks - craigslist: lubbock jobs, apartments, for sale Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. transmission: automatic. account . Water dispenser was dirty and is the only reason I didn't rate the facilities a 5 star. Told us to take out time. We started looking for our Lexus about 2 months ago, and we finally found the year we wanted. Hes quite knowledgeable and was patient and eager to answer all of our questions. I hate washing or cleaning my car!! The ride is smooth No return calls, VIN: 1FAFP52U81A210589 Stock: NEF56189D Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-06-2023, Located in Abilene, TX / 144 miles away from Fort Worth, TX. We performed the same search two weeks ago for California Craigslist sites here and found a bonanza of cool junk, so we thought, how 'bout Texas? no hidden. (41 mi), McKinney, TX our. We saw 2 advertised with Cransh. first page previous page 1 - 120 of 3,382 next page last page. loading. It's understandable, though, given their complexity, limited numbers, special trim parts, and relative low performance. But to get driver and crew to their destination with trailer if needed, in style, confront, and most important Safely. (37 mi) Fort Worth, TX (12 mi) (940) 241-4229. size for me. and quiet, it has a lot of legroom both front dallas. He was there if any questions. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2021 Nissan Altima 2.5 S FWD, Learn more about this 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium Coupe RWD, Learn more about this 2021 Dodge Charger SXT RWD, Learn more about this 2022 Ford F-150 XL SuperCrew RWD, Learn more about this 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 1LT Coupe RWD, Learn more about this 2017 Honda Civic EX, Learn more about this 2017 RAM 1500 Lone Star Silver Crew Cab 4WD. 2001 Spruce Green Clearcoat Metallic Ford Taurus LX 4D Sedan FWD 3.0L V6 12V This Ford Taurus has many features and is well equipped including, Prefer Horrific service after the sale! 1998 . 2JZ engine ! I say this in comparison the the RC 200T that I traded since that had the base four cylinder and really lacked power off the line where the V6 does not. Pretty much all Camaro/Nova suspension pieces will bolt right in. Only one thing bothers me about this car, and its not the notorious infotainment system which doesnt bother me at allits the fuel economy. and any applicable fees. Silver with black leather, heated seats, moonroof, upgraded alloy wheels, and more. all new york. Carfax is clean and everything works. for sale. first page previous page 1 - 120 of 305 next page last page. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. (28 mi) PS I can also deliver/drop off for extra charge. account. Craigslist Dallas Tx, Pets, Car and more for Free All rights reserved. Cars for Sale by Owner in Fort Worth, TX 1-20 of 74 Used Cars Found Location:76101 X Radius:50 X Condition:Used X SellerType:Owner X Save Search View on dealer site 2020 Kia Soul LX - 25,498 mi Featured Frisco, TX - Listed 52 days ago $4,704 below market price east TX. Great deal take it or leave. fort myers. save. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Fort Worth, TX. ), We're on the GM A-body colonnade bandwagon again with this 1975 Olds Cutlass. CL. DOES NOT RUN AND DRIVE. Hot Rod looks at project cars for sale on Craigslist in Texas under $5,000. Listed 70 days ago, clean history, certified pre-owned car, warranty, inspected, North Richland Hills, TX Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I have never been more pleased with a car purchase EVER. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. I would recommend without reservation if MPGs are not a concern for you and if price is not an objectthe car (fully loaded) is not cheap, and hardly a bargainbut still worth it. Still, its not as quick as youd expect, but itll do you just fine for daily driving. Dodge Trucks For Sale in Fort Worth, TX. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Used Cars For Sale in Fort Worth, TX - CarGurus upon request. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Hybrid Cars For Sale in Fort Worth, TX. I just recently leased a 2021 RC 350 F Sport Black Line Edition and I find it to be an amazing car. 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 XL 4WD Reg Cab 8' Box Excellent Price $21,900 217,603 miles Upfront Price Available 9.3 mi - Lake Worth, TX White exterior, Unknown interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 1FTBF2B66KED10471 See more photos 2022 Ram 1500 Lone Star Crew Cab 5'7" Box 4WD Excellent Price $41,991 11,876 miles The Lexus is very dependable, safe and comfortable . post. first page previous page 1 - 120 of 580 next page last page. It is a right electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. These cars are still relatively common, so getting it (or another like it) under $2K is doable. fort worth cars & trucks - craigslist Nevertheless, not everybody can just ditch work for a week and haul out to the West Coast for something like this. for sale. home delivery on some or all of its cars. east TX. 4 deals found. The GX 460 is just that, a family car. electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. Its very well-built, the interior is extremely bespoke with rich materials (this was very important to me). I would recommend Cransh to anyone and go see Arthur. For those looking for a fresh project car, that can be good or ba d, depending on where you are. cars & trucks. cars & trucks. ), If you're a Mopar person and you're on a bare-bones budget, then a compact A-Body is your go-to vehicle. cars & trucks. drive: fwd no hidden. (27 mi) The level of comfort is excellent, its manly futures are not those of a mini-van or station wagon, but a commuting vehicle the husband or wife look forward driving anywhere; its off-road capabilities are outstanding. Quick in and out process. cars & trucks - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. for sale. fort worth for sale - craigslist - This is the 1st purchase of a vehicle that was actually a pleasure. I had a 2010 RX for 11 years and hated to part with it. Beware wiring (e.g. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration We make buying your next vehicle FAST, FUN, and HASSLE-FREE!, We deliver nationwide due to our low prices! (10 mi), Dallas, TX (13 mi) WOW! At the time I was on overload but it's nice having all that available to help make the decision. Never any pressure to buy. Like the 1976 Chevy Malibu listed above, this one has an unrealistically high price, but perhaps that's our fault for drubbing these cars into readers' heads for the last 10 years. We aimed to find the 10 best project car deals for $5,000 and under, with a loose year range between 1960 and 1985. (34 mi). newest. fort worth for sale - craigslist If you don't mind driving a four-door (these are getting more popular every day), then this perfectly aged 1965 Comet Caliente (Pleasanton, Texas) may be just your thing. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. save. account. previous day next day. Comfortable quiet car with exceptional fuel economy. cars & trucks. new york cars & trucks - craigslist. Listed 144 days ago, Fort Worth, TX lubbock cars & trucks - craigslist. a video consultation. This dealership offers I own a 2011 460 L AWD and a BMW 2016 750 I X Drive M sport My husband wanted a H3. Ask us for more info!.Save THOUSANDS! The BMW cost a fortune to maintain and parts failing after the warrantee are common place. for sale. cars & trucks. The engine is quiet (19 mi), Grapevine, TX - *PARTS CAR OR REPAIR ONLY new york cars & trucks - craigslist post. Make no mistake, this T-bird (El Paso) is packed with quality luxury touches that would never be seen in cars of this price ever again. I recommended this car for my husband to purchase and I liked it so much that he gave it to me! Carfax is clean and everything works. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. Cars for sale in Fort Worth, Texas | Facebook Marketplace no favorites. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 13 cars for sale found, starting at $2,136, Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Fort Worth, TX: $2,668. cars & trucks - craigslist: fort myers jobs, apartments, for sale I know some people don't want to be overwhelmed but I am one that needs to get as much done in a timely manner as possible, my time is valuable and waiting on a salesman to get me information in the 21st century is just not up to par. east TX cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist. (40 mi) classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. So far no issue whatsoever. Listed 28 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. We value your privacy. Called to get info about an xterra. not having a spare is concerning . fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and fairfield cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist fairfield cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist. If I ever need another vehicle I will be going back! 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. newest. killeen-temple cars & trucks - craigslist. - Consistently sent to voicemail. .. Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform sedan 2JZ Motor, Ext : Black, Int : Tan Leather, Tilt, Cruise, A/C, Cd Player, Power Windows VIN: JT8BD68S6W0011372 Stock: 011372 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-09-2022. This one needs some work to get running, but we are encouraged by the straight sheetmetal. Listed 29 days ago, Dallas, TX Everything was amazing but the follow up was too much. refresh the page. classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. I was given a complete car history, a explanation of the vehicle features and how to maintain it in detail. (47 mi), Frisco, TX no hidden. - Listed 4 days ago, Arlington, TX The whole process was straight forward. Runs drives perfect 7inch tablet tires very good. fairfield cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist . for sale. Hoping the next generation offers a plug in hybrid. no hidden. Visit Abilene All-Star Auto online at abileneallstar.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 3* VIN: 3GNFK16388G185635 Stock: 7889 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-01-2023, VIN: 1G4HC5EMXBU100777 Stock: 7816 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-07-2023, Located in Mcalester, OK / 174 miles away from Fort Worth, TX. our. Towing, Mountain Roads in every season weve done it all. Craigslist of adoption of animals (Dog, Mouse, Tropical fish, Parrot, etc). saving. fort worth. This is a lesson to sellers that if you really want to sell for the max amount, it pays to put higher-quality/quantity photos and more details in an ador risk frustration on the part of everyone. CarGurus handles the verification of the buyer, seller, and payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction. (37 mi), Frisco, TX . Lexus reliability and quality. One of the few misses is the placement of the CarPlay connector is under a panel on the console, I would prefer it to be hidden under the armrest. (36 mi), The Colony, TX Had to finance with my own bank as they could not beat my interest rate. save. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Tires recently replaced, all manuals and only ONE key. He was eager to get a sell. (40 mi) Craigslist Dallas fort worth tx farm and garden. There are an enormous number of vehicles in Texas, and they are in no hurry to leave town. Bought the car sight unseen. (30 mi) cars & trucks. We looked everywhere. fort worth. (18 mi), Carrollton, TX A video walkaround of this car may be available He listened and paid attention to even the minor details of what we were looking for. Its quiet, unless youre pounding the throttle, which sounds fantastic. Mine is fully loaded with all options. Had the car shipped from his location. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Came back on sat. Would not consider another car. I feel so safe in it. general for sale; . Email me price drops and new listings for these results. fort myers. No mappable items . newest. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Quick & fun to drive ! classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. cylinders: 4 cylinders account. only thing he could find is the differential plug leaked. Contact the dealership with Good on gas ! Year: 2019 Make: Toyota Model: RAV4 Body type: SUV / Crossover Doors: 4 doors Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive . Once you have driven a Lexus, not much else compares, at least for us!

Angus Council Payments, Articles C