It survived a Cat 5 hurricane with minor damage. Copyright 2007-2023. Listed 72 days ago, Oklahoma City, OK Supposedly has 'extended crank' which could mean the check valve in the fuel tank. 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT Base - 136,882 mi, Tahlequah, OK Used Cars for Sale Tulsa, OK Our used car dealers in Tulsa have a big selection of used autos and trucks, including domestic and import used cars for sale in Tulsa. All rights reserved. I hope this review helps somebody. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Cheap Cars For Sale in Tulsa, OK - CarGurus Used BMW for Sale in Tulsa, OK - CarGurus Happy Customer. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Tulsa, OK (with Photos) - TrueCar Miss Autrey, my salesperson was friendly, respectful, and knowledgeable of the vehicle I purchased. The Hyundai Palisade is hands down the best, smoothest riding SUV I've driven. All suitcases fit. (12 mi), Claremore, OK 25mpg. Definitely want to do service with Deante again! It has a great ride to it also. but I got new tires and were gonna see how it treats me. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Additionally, they gave us a fair deal on our trade-in. Value Your . No help when needed from the finance or accounting departments. turn over it has a scraping noise. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Used Cars for Sale in Tulsa, OK | Cars.com - Auto.com Truly cannot possibly say enough positive things about both of my experiences with Jeremy. Hey guys! By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Congratulations! Test drive Used Cars at home in Tulsa, OK. Search from 92 Used cars for sale, including a 1990 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab, a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Laramie, and a 2000 Honda Accord LX ranging in price from $1,998 to $5,000. It was after six, and Erik was off but had stayed late to show me the truck, which was much appreciated. Would you like to view the latest search results ? I love the vehicle color and the appearance of it. As a benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their listings first. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. He has more than earned the #mrgoldstandard name. Thanks to Brian and Hilary at Fords located on Central Expressway in Killeen. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Everyone was super nice and helpful. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule I'm not a fan of dealerships and prefer not to deal with them, but honestly, after this experience, I will be back and most likely only buy the Ferguson Deal. My Wallet CREDIT & TERM MONTHLY BUDGET DOWN PAYMENT TRADE-IN VALUE Used 1999 Nissan Altima XE 2,250 299,468 miles See estimated payment Patriot Chevrolet (40.85 mi. I would recommend this vehicle and would buy one again. Great warranty. Used Cars for Sale Under $3,000 in Tulsa, OK - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 83 Results Customize your car-buying experience based on your budget. Listed 186 days ago, Springdale, AR The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. Your email alert is being set up. If you sell used cars in OK, near or around Tulsa, at better prices than your competition and would like to promote them here for FREE, please sign up. My wife bought this car brand spanking new in 2005. Be sure to ask for Chad Wintizer by name when you go to Lou Fusz Mazda in St. Louis. The trunk is huge! And who could complain about 10 years of FREE oil changes?! Over the next few days my husband and I returned to test drive some of the used cars as well as some of the 2012 Miata. A video walkaround of this car may be available We have the 3.6 and it has not had a single issue after 43k miles. Thought I was in love with my 2017 Kia Sedona, until I got my Kia Telluride SX now Im head over heelssmooth ride , great sound system, quiet cabin, decent gas mileage and very stylish. - Specifically ordered the truck new and have been extremely pleased with every aspect of the vehicle. At 130 k, it has a small oil leak, that's it. Problem is is that is doesn't always start the first time. 5 cars for sale found, starting at $1,950, Average price for Used Cars Under $1,000 Tulsa, OK: $2,700. Very fast if you put it on S mode. - Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Listed 116 days ago, Augusta, KS - one of the only things I don't like about the interior is the center console. 1 easy fix key fob recall. it never ceases to impress with the amount of power it has. our. 231 Great Deals out of 499 listings starting at $3,958, 311 Great Deals out of 647 listings starting at $2,250, 142 Great Deals out of 306 listings starting at $2,250, 1324 Great Deals out of 3289 listings starting at $1,500, 1551 Great Deals out of 3822 listings starting at $1,500, 133 Great Deals out of 310 listings starting at $7,500, 321 Great Deals out of 830 listings starting at $3,900, 1670 Great Deals out of 4035 listings starting at $1,500, 503 Great Deals out of 1054 listings starting at $3,958, 157 Great Deals out of 324 listings starting at $2,250, 1628 Great Deals out of 3911 listings starting at $1,500, 203 Great Deals out of 415 listings starting at $4,488, 58 Great Deals out of 563 listings starting at $8,449, 81 Great Deals out of 507 listings starting at $7,386, 135 Great Deals out of 423 listings starting at $5,000, 73 Great Deals out of 312 listings starting at $7,716, 89 Great Deals out of 299 listings starting at $10,911, 65 Great Deals out of 268 listings starting at $14,000, 62 Great Deals out of 268 listings starting at $7,143, 87 Great Deals out of 254 listings starting at $10,700, 94 Great Deals out of 235 listings starting at $7,495, 31 Great Deals out of 214 listings starting at $6,900, 37 Great Deals out of 211 listings starting at $6,498, 38 Great Deals out of 207 listings starting at $9,998. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. I had a fantastic experience. I love the drive train and the DCT. our. I didn't love it. So, they didn't leave me waiting. These vehicles were listed by owners and dealerships. All vehicles are hand selected, most from our fleet of rental cars, trucks, and SUVs with unsurpassed quality and value. If only every sales person and dealership were as efficient, friendly, and prepared. This truck is very comfy for long trips. Post an Ad. After raising a family, it was time to get back to something fun. Save Search. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Love the Lexus quality and styling. 2000 BMW 528iA. - All the electronics and remote features are extremely reliable. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. I love the interior, the buttons are very easy to understand. We value your privacy. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Great car. Real Estate. They were able to process the purchase in a reasonably good amount of time. If you think that's a lot in 20 years, think again. Thanks Nissan so much for your help!!! The Hyundai Palisade continues to exceed expectations. Very professional and very personable! I've had it for ten. - Cars For Sale In Tulsa, OK - Carsforsale.com Walked us through the paper work and was very understanding with our needs. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Used Cars Under $1,000 for Sale in Tulsa, OK Location Within 500 miles 10mi 50mi 100mi 500mi Home delivery available Only show local listings Make | Model | Year make Year Min Condition. Used cars for sale in Tulsa, OK under. I love driving this suv everyday. During test drive it did not blow cold air. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Thank you for finding a reliable, cute vehicle that fit my tiny budget. Marine Blue Pearlcoat 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring FWD 4-Speed Automatic 2.4L 4-Cylinder SMPI DOHC 16VTITLE VIN: 3A4FY58B36T362545 Stock: D2646 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-02-2019, Located in Evansville, IN / 482 miles away from Tulsa, OK. Sunlight Silver Metallic exterior and Black/Charcoal interior. Sporty! I have found that BMW was more comfortable and sporty than Mercedes was especially in the 1980's If anything he sets the platinum standard. And I love my new Audi A5! With 7+ years down and ~60,000 miles on the odometer, Im still not giving it away! I would recommend Ronnie if you can get him for a deal. I will be using Killeen Hyundai for service due to having such an easy, friendly experience. Just received my regularly scheduled oil change as a buyer of my 2019 Ridgeline from South Point. (97 mi) Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. I absolutely love this car! - Listed 116 days ago, Aubrey, TX I have an excellent 2017 F150 XLT with the V8 5.0. ${award} ${year}. Upon returning to the dealership, I gave it the walk around, confirmed it was the one, and told Erik. Madelyn helped with service on my 2017 forester she was very professional helped me with all my requests and got me back on the road in a reasonable time line. (1 mi) Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Car has been kept in pretty decent shape. The SEL with Premium, Convenience, and Cargo Packages provides unbeatable safety, technology, and comfort. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in Tulsa, OK. I recently had to replace the door actuators (which eventually fail anyway). He had great customer service! The Ferguson Deal - I didn't love it. Ford F-150 in Tulsa, OK. 107 listings starting at $3,900. Ask what I wanted for my car and within 10 minutes I was in my car. Woudn't drive anything else. I LOVE this car, it is my first roadster, it's a garage queen, it never sees the snowy Utah roads but it chases the canyons almost weekly during good weather! Thank you Mr Williams and Ruben for helping me and my mom ..we got a 2023 nissan kick thanks guys!!! (122 mi) The best car I have ever owned. This car is the perfect vehicle for me. He was NEVER pushy and was very helpful in explaining all the workings of the vehicle. Contact the dealership with Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Apply Online Loan Calculator. Listed 100 days ago, Fort Smith, AR a virtual appointment! Listed 23 days ago, Tulsa, OK Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Gas mileage was great even the way I drive. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Calls may be prerecorded. i am selling this car as I want to buy a new Tesla. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Very stable, 140mph was like driving at 30mph. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. a video consultation. Right sub frame needed replaced at $2500, replaced suspension $1500, replaced radiator $600. our. Listed 232 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. This dealership offers GMC Sierra 1500 in Tulsa, OK. 36 listings starting at $4,950. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! A video walkaround of this car may be available I mentioned two other cars I was interested in, and when I arrived at the Ferguson Superstore, Erik had both cars ready for me upfront and ready to go. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. No return calls, VIN: 1FAFP52U81A210589 Stock: NEF56189D Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-06-2023, Located in Mcalester, OK / 89 miles away from Tulsa, OK. We make buying your next vehicle FAST, FUN, and HASSLE-FREE!, We deliver nationwide due to our low prices! (40 mi), Collinsville, OK I called and texted Erik Wells, the salesman. especially for people searching for really cheap cars in Tulsa, OK, for prices at $1000, $2000, and under 5000 dollars. We look forward to referring others. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Economic very a lot space in the trunk you gonna like it. expressed or implied. We came in on a Thursday night and met her in the dealership, with plans to return over the weekend. At Autopten, we're constantly seeking who's selling the cheapest used cars in OK to promote them for free and help them to get in touch with interested buyers. Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Tulsa, OK - CarGurus For a car designed in the 1990's, it has been a car that always caught my eye, I have always had ONE BMW. (8 mi), Bartlesville, OK Truly over-powered for its weight! At 45 Y.O. They negotiated with me until we go the price right, and the dealership is s very nice environment. People talk about reliabilty haven't had a glich. The fit and finish of the exterior and interior is perfect. VEHICLES Cars Car parts Boats, . I still miss it. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 11 cars for sale found, starting at $1,500, Average price for Used Cars Under $2,000 Tulsa, OK: $1,839. Contact the dealership with I decided to buy it. Kevin is amazing! The dealership is going through a major renovation but through that chaos was a great buying experience. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 41 cars for sale found, starting at $1,500, Average price for Used Cars Under $2,500 Tulsa, OK: $2,257. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Supposedly has 'extended crank' which could mean the check valve in the fuel tank. Weve taken the guesswork out. Broken Arrow, OK Drives like a dream and Im averaging 54MPG, Amazing place amazing people!! I traded my BMW for this and I like it soooo much more! Needs starter, possibly a valve, inbox me for info. Love all the features you get with the Subaru and SPACE for the dogs without having to buy a huge SUV. Killeen Hyundai is really easy to work with. - Some deals are manually chosen, especially for people searching for really cheap cars in Tulsa, OK, for prices at $1000, $2000, and under 5000 dollars. Steering wheel volume control did not work when turning volume down, only up, and it was brought in and repaired under warranty within 2 hours. 1-20 of To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. (133 mi) Cannot wait to get the next one! (6 mi) (97 mi) We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. We give them an A+! I really like the facilities, its one of the better car dealerships I visited. Thank you. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Not great on gas. The different suspensions are the best for snow, 4x4, sport so you can customize your ride. Don't know what's wrong mechanically wrong with it does. She spent 6+ hours with us on a bright, sunny Saturday! Cars.com Privacy Statement. ALSO, it's got three pedals!!! Tylor was very easy to work with answered all my questions and very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend member service department has been amazing also. (97 mi) 7406 East 46th St. Tulsa , OK 74145 918-740-6724 Site Menu Inventory. $44/mo est. - Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Still runs like new. Listed 100 days ago, Fort Smith, AR Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Oklahoma City OK, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Fort Smith AR, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Springfield MO, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Wichita Falls TX, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Manhattan KS, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Kansas City MO, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Little Rock AR, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Columbia MO, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Shreveport LA. Used Cars For Sale > Tulsa, OK; Used Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in . This car was a gift to me by me in 1993. ), and the team there made it all happen, including orchestrating a trade for the car we were interested in at an out of state dealershipll for a very fair price. Good SUV, runs good, just has small oil leak, comes with brand new tires. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Even though it was after closing time, Chad Wintizer came out, introduced himself, and then patiently answered an hour worth of questions. Prices are fair, vehicle was open and they brought it up for me to drive before I got here! population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. She provided great communication, education, and sense of humor! Reliable, comfortable and great fuel economy for the 3.5 Ecoboost motor. Chad went above and beyond to make sure that this was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Changed Engine and Transmission oils regularly is a must. (97 mi) Extraordinary Service! Sales Associate, Dan Belling did a wonderful job again on our Subaru purchase. Had this truck ever since it came out and been with it since. These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? - Tulsa, OK. Save Search. For Sale. It just won't die! Very comfortable and fun to drive. Calls may be prerecorded. I have the 6 passenger version and has been a huge benefit except when you prefer not . I was offered commentary refreshments. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. Cab Short Bed 2WD, Greenville, TX a virtual appointment! Chad and the rest of the team have been an absolute pleasure to deal with, pre and post-sale, with 100% of our endless questions answered, no pressure tactics at all, and great follow-up. Listed 29 days ago, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo - 224,567 mi, 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport - 209,489 mi, Springdale, AR our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Love that parts are everywhere. Overall I want to say that I definitely have emotional attachment to my blue volskwagon Tiguan, and don't know when ill ever let it go. The best car I have ever owned. Get email alerts on this search. No. Used Cars Under $2,000 in Tulsa: $1,995 -1 listing: Used Cars . (8 mi), Tulsa, OK Listed today, Tulsa, OK Used Cars Tulsa OK At Bailey's Auto Sales , our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. Ford Escape in Tulsa, OK. 39 listings starting at $4,995. our. I have never experienced anything like that ever in my life and I don't think I ever will ever again. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from The next day, I backed out of my parking spot. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. I'm a taller person at 6'6", short legs, long in the body. They are very prompt about letting me know when Im coming close to being due. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Had a communication problem and with the help of Mr Glover and Adam everything has been straighten out to satisfaction. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. This car helped me become a full time mom with football cheerleading daycare school work I was able to work in get to school with this car ( BELLAB) my kids love this car I dont want to let go but I cant afford it now. Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in Tulsa, OK - Edmunds All rights reserved. Very reliable! Listed 3 days ago, Booneville, AR Passed inspection and rides so smooth and quiet. Special commendations to Doug Bray. (202 mi) accuracy of such information. Used Cars Under $4,000 in Tulsa, OK - iSeeCars.com Cheap Cars for Sale in Tulsa, OK Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Price to ZIP Filter Results 90 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $2,000 - $6,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (13) Blue (13) Brown (3) Gold (3) Gray (4) Green (3) Red (7)

Cultural Beliefs About Pregnancy And Birth In Japan, What Did Abdul Karim Died From, Pda Westampton Nj, Articles C