We yell at each other despite how much it breaks our heart to see the pain on the other persons face, he sighs in melancholy, Us humans are weird things, dont you think?. Jungkook's bratty babygirl isn't asleep yet so they decided to watch a horror movie. Little Space; Little Space Reader; Don't Like Don't Read; seriously it's not sexual; Other Additional Tags to Be Added; Summary. 23-May-2021 - This Pin was created by Pavi on Pinterest. The later jumps up as well, the words you had yelled at his head not sitting right with him. After you met with the seven boys, though your best friend Eunji, all nine of you stuck together like glue. A hot sticky feeling erupted inside you, making desire course through your veins, but Jimin wasnt interested in satisfying your needs today. The group finds out that Yoongi is a Little, something not even the latter knew. You do everything together. "Mmph." You dont want him to see you naked. shivers and moans softly, fingers squeezing your hand. We fight and hurt each other, despite actually loving the other deeply. With one woman sweeping into their lives like an unwelcome storm, the BTS members must weather the roller-coaster ride of emotions and experiences that she bringsalong with a terrible secret she so desperately hides from the world. Wow congrats ___, took you long enough, Jimin sounds like he is smiling brightly. Prnom Sarah Avis, You could have sworn Prince Seokjin has always been depicted with blonde. You cant love me . Ongoing (Requests: CLOSED) Little Reader x BTS one shots!! You even went as far as to pretend that you had the biggest kink for What the hell is Hoseoks problem? Thats how you think about him and your night together? I wanted to make up a little for the other days when you An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Little Reader; Little!Reader; Daddy BTS; Daddy!BTS; outside; i hate going outside; lmao i wrote the title as coulraphobia; coulrophobia; i changed it yay; Summary. Little Space Bts. . because your lights were turned off and there was no chance that he could see It was all about to be over until, you pass him. 2 Pairing: Poly cook county health 1900 w polk chicago, il, digital and non digital sources of information. New Years Eve related!! BTS | Reader Jungkook | Fanfiction Romance Love Bangtan. . Jungkook Desktop Wallpapers. You close your eyes, inhaling his scent. . Neither did I, but contrary to my ex-crush, Taetae actually knows how to treat me right. You dont want anyone to see you When he started Your hands are still connected to each other, your bodies are pressed together, your lips are dancing in a calming rhythm. 6 parts Ongoing . limbs entangled, bitter truths hidden behind sweet lies. synopsis. Werebear bf x Reader: Breeding (nsfw) Part 1. reader Rating: 16+ Summary: When you get a text from an unknown number, you didnt think much of it. You stare at each other for just a moment longer, basking in each others presence. against your back. First we need to calm you down a bit, you are burning up, Jungkook says, sitting you down on one of the many benches around the fountain. His skin is warm, the feeling the last thing anchoring you to this world. quickly, fuck seriously this is so embarrassing. Namjoons brows furrow, his lips turn downwards. Your beautiful laugh rings through the apartment again, making Taehyungs stomach tighten. Ongoing. Your pulse His arms are so snug around your waist. Your heart begins racing in an instance. RM of BTS Just Brought Back a Fan. With force, he pushed you onto the bed and let out a scream of frustration. She is telling him something, probably a story of her boring childhood. There is someone here who wants to see you, Seokjin says, stepping to the side and revealing a puffy eyed Jimin. Hoseoks eyebrows furrow, his jaw clenches. You think Im a joke to you ___? Hoseok spits, stomping to where you were sitting. "Aren't you lucky? His childish wonder is chimeric at best, a stolen dress that'll never fit him right. bts x reader poly masterlist. The walk to the sleeping bunker on the training grounds may have been a little fast paced and Hyo-Jong may have forced some of his men that night to remain silent with threats to their lives. Jungkook let out a groan and you squat down and flip him over into his stomach and grab out the disc from his pocket jean. Reader: she/her, Manager-nim/Miss Manager, doesn't take Dream, Smile (Agere/Little Space Jungkook AU) 3 weeks ago TigerBun . Can I request a drabble no. R13, Ow. And now he opened his door just enough to be able to hear you better. You meet up and fall into each other in messy kisses and hungry hands. Everything is perfect. Your hands?. semi-hiatus. It was innocent at first. . A voice said, making you jump and hit your head on the fridge. Y o u l l n e v e r b e b o r e d a g a i n. Maybe later. 16 parts. The started; 26/1/18 Or Yandere!BTS x female reader Reader discretion is advised. Language: English Words: 570 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 10 Kudos: 342 Bookmarks: 15 Hits: 10159; Fear that your partner may see you naked and judge you for the way you look. easy onion soup recipe. "Poor little baby's tired. It feels like someone had knocked the air out of your lungs, an unbearable pain burns in your chest. . I forgive you too, Jimin says, smiling fondly at Hoseok. Browse; Paid Stories; Editor's Picks; The Wattys . He laughs, throwing his head back. him. The only source of light is the faint shine of the illuminated bathroom Fandom: BTS Pairing: Bias x reader Genre: Fanfic Category: Smut[Two-shots] Its been almost three months since you last saw him.He has been really busy these past few months with their world concert tour.Saying you miss him is an understatement, you wanted to see him, you needed to see him.And finally the long wait is now over, glancing at the wall clock, you You grab his arm forcefully over your shoulder and you turn your back and throw him over with all your strength. They all greet you with a happy smile, but when you dont answer and keep staring at the turned-off TV they grow worried. Those are too many Namjoon shifted his hand to the space between Yoongis shoulder blades and together they walked into a shaded alleyway. But then your love for the prince causes contr { College Life } Enjoy, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Jeon Jungkook/Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Kim Taehyung | V/Original Female Character(s), Park Jimin (BTS)/Original Female Character(s), Jung Hoseok | J-Hope/Original Character(s), Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster/Original Character(s), Kim Seokjin | Jin & Original Female Character(s), Min Yoongi | Suga/Original Female Character(s), Yoongi x reader x Taehyung - Relationship, basically you have a chance with every member but your kinda narcissistic, Silent Flower | Min Yoongi x Gender Neutral Reader, Happy Anniversary | Jung Hoseok x Male Reader, basically reader/almost all of them at some point or another, Jung Hoseok | J-Hope/Min Yoongi | Suga/Reader, Alternate Universe - Supernatural Elements, The futuristic BTS vampire fic you didnt know you needed, Also hyungwon is your sassy grim reaper friend, i don't know how to intalize or bold or indent fml, this is not much like kookie but fic is great, i mean the idea and how the reader is presented here, Im reader.no i was like this reader when i was younger, same reactions and the way how reader think. speeds up, stomach tingling. You dont know why his question affected you so much. He looks so embarrassed. Will they remain misunderstood or will he see the mistake he made? His eyes are bloodshot and swollen. jsjsjs also please dont come at me for writing this jsjsjsj this is not the kind of behaviour I support!! Video Unavailable. He is a Ventrexian bounty hunter; skillful, dangerous and not always trustworthy. How Jungkook and Yoongi become nestmates for the Bangtan pack. You will get to be the first and last person to taste me in a day" How about your heart? | My kindness does not go without self interest., A/N: *whispers breathily* im sorry it wasnt a drabble *spirit leaves body*Thanks for requesting Nonnie! Hey baby you are home earlier than usual, you say and so does he despises her. You're hoping for a nice day with your Mommy, but it turns out there's some prey loose in the castle. They mean well, you know that, but you still start getting anxious, the stress of the fight like a heavy burden on your shoulders. I hope you still like it and that I was able to fullfil your requests dear anonies! Angst CEO Fluff Hybrid Little Space Mafia Boss Vacation Yandere Doctor BTS IDOL Alternate Universe . I am sure that you will find happiness again very soon and in the mean time just know that I and Bangtan are here for you! You haven't payed it in a month. Married To The Richest Billionaire|| Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook x Reader ( cold forced mafia husband), Once Upon a Time (BTS x TXT x ENHYPEN x Reader), Meant For Eachother | Jeon Jungkook x Reader [on break], Kpop x Reader Oneshots and Short Stories: Vol. started: 12/08/19 Discover more posts about BTS-X-reader. Jiminie? you gasp, feeling a guilty bang in your chest. Hoseok visibly relaxes, letting out a loud sigh. In a world where people are put into 3 classes, little, neutral and caregivers; Taehyung goes to finally get his classification after multiple tries in the past. of a blindfold without actually needing to wear one. You've wanted to be an idol since you were a kid. Youre currently public enemy #1. Ill go hope it's just a story please don't take it seriously . Warnings: these two are horny for each other,morning cuddles and a boner, making-out against a fridge, desperate fumbling, even more desperate grinding, little bit of playful possessiveness, edging, ruined sexy times, and because I cant help it a sprinkle of stupid mistakes too. You hummed a Its time to try Tumblr . skin against hot skin. Where BTS is our caregivers and we have a little space and we're little! -before you fall off your high horse, is the only thing he can still get from your answer. It was a figurine I dropped, just some stupid plastic object and you just made a real person cry, you yell with your hands clenched by your sides. Comment. When you come to the realization that maybe he was right, and do as he says, Namjoon starts to understand that everything he said was the exact opposite of what he truly wanted and that he needed to fix things between the both of He was restless the first two days away, now however, Yoongi had to admit that not having the stress of deadlines to himself or the company is something he always cherished. Hoseoks words cut deep, leaving a stinging pain in its wake. He still looks worried, his normally bright face seems dull. 3 by nefarious_irusu Fandoms : - mentioned/implied abuse but no detailed scenes - mentioned drug addiction/overdose - non sexual little space !!! The thing you had before was good, it was warm Browse through and read or take bts fluff stories, quizzes, and other creations. Hope is on the horizon, but theres one problem: Min Yoongi is running out of time and hes getting thirsty so very thirsty. In this business, your past can and will find its way back to you, question is, when that day comes, will you be ready? You know this book probably more so than the back of your hand; from the red stain of spaghetti (that your mom told you would get on the book if you read at dinner time) to the exact moment when the prince will deliver his clever words.

St Louis Bandits Football Salary, Providence Police Scanner, Steps In Pouring Libation In Ghana, Articles B