Crimes in Central America, Wins Peabody Award, 1) Swiss Men with CIA Links Face Nuclear Smuggling Trial, 2) The CIAs Destruction of Evidence, The CIA, Drugs, the Death of Cass Elliot, and the Reason Sharon Tate Died, CIA Lied about Shoot-Down of Missionary Plane, Report Says, The CIA, Tufts University and Apocalyptic Programming from Jeremy Rifkin, Beyond Torture: The CIAs Shameful Kidnapping of a 12-Year-Old Girl, Hearing Voices: The Hidden History of the CIAs Electromagnetic Mind Control Experiments, U.S. Culpable in African Atrocities (Bellingham Herald). It is time to leave Americaif you are into digging into conspiracies becauseuhthe police state is gonna be gulaging guys likeus. Among those was John Bizzack --at the time the Earleys were murdered, one of the highest ranking officers in the department, second in command only to the Chief and in charge of both the homicide and narcotics division. Yet Nobody was ever arrested (Rothmiller's claim for the LA Secret Police as well). Denton did not respond to an interview request for this story, but, in a 2019 podcast interview with WKYTs Amber Philpott, Denton said that Lexington in the early 1980s was an investigative reporters paradise because of the corruption in plain sight. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Denton, a former investigator for Jack Anderson, relates a sordid tale of corruption in Lexington, Kentucky. In her book "The Bluegrass Conspiracy," Denton details how Thornton attempted to evade arrest for marijuana smuggling first by becoming a fugitive, then by staging a gunshot attack against himself . All rights reserved. From being caught, Ross thought that the Lexington Police Department had cut Thornton a deal. Cana was never charged with any connection to Melanies disappearance, but he was arrested on federal drug charges in 1993. Remember the Round Up in Tennessee that was investigated about the time of the Simpson case where the agents showed racism. This description may be from another edition of this product. The LA Secret Police as Mike Rothmiller calls them. Several months ago I read with keen interest about a new search being conducted by Lexington police for the remains of the once young and beautiful Flynn. (Source: WLEX/Family Photo) LEXINGTON, Ky. (WAVE) - After a few days of wet weather postponed it, the search for Melanie Flynn resumed Wednesday. Talk to ABC 36 News anchors, reporters and meteorologists. What kept this operation afloat was the connections the smugglers had with Lexingtons wealthy citizens such as James Lambert, Anita Madden and Phillip Galls (Denton 53). Both men would serve the majority of their sentences and then return to Lexington upon their release. Disgraced South Carolina attorney Alex Murdaugh was sentenced Friday to life in prison after being convicted of murdering his wife and their youngest son. 3) You can find my blog at Beans banality. Melanie Flynn has not been seen since 1977. ----------------- Privacy Policy. But both were still on the force during the Earley investigation. In 1989, Sally Denton wrote a book titled The Bluegrass Conspiracy after the scandal became known. All I could think what, what else are they hiding? Its not okay to think you are being protected by the local police department, when in fact they are the ones creating the problems. Were these guys getting security clearances or security background checkups? See more. This scandal had a great impact on a small town, yet still remains a mystery to everyone not involved. +44 (0)7540 787812 frances@constructionandbuildingphotography.com. The new executive director will be merely a puppet (possibly an, Dan Tyminski did not actually sing on the. 5) Take a look at the MEXICAN MAFIA MURDERS AFFADAVIT that I posted at Austin IMC. Yet even today, the 1977 disappearance of Melanie Flynn remains a mystery. Joel Pett: What about critical gender theory. In the latest episode of Uniquely Kentucky, Denton is asked if she thinks there will ever be answers in the Flynn case. Hatched on Manhattan's Upper West Side, its motives remain shrouded in mystery . The Bluegrass Conspiracy: An Inside Story of Power, Greed, Drugs & Murder by Sally Denton. I think that little "picnic" that you mentioned--The Good Ole Boy Roundup--in Chattanooga, Tenn. is a prime example. With public doubt and criticism of Dentons reporting still lingering even after she left, Denton and Kurtz agreed that it was the circumstances surrounding Thorntons death - when his parachute failed to open after he jumped from a plane with cocaine, cash, guns and gold strapped to him - that finally lent more credence to what they had been saying all along. It seemed as if Thorntons parachute didnt open when he was trying to land (Consequences and Effect). It specifically mentioned a septic hole at Murphy's Landing. As in all illegal endeavors, powerful people, politicians, banks and outlets are needed to protect the profits, hide them, and courts and cops needed to protect the profiteers. http://www.shout.net/~bigred/RFOJ.html, THE BLUEGRASS CONSPIRACY Sure, Ive lost a little money here and there, sending it to friends of mine who had all of their belongings stolen while on an a business trip to Madrid. The fact is that it all goes back to Bill Monroe knowing too much about one of the biggest figures in the Nashville music scene. But, I would much rather lose a few bucks than walk around ignorant of the forces of evil that are cleverly manipulating us every day. Ken gave me - I think the first story on the Company [the drug smuggling ring at the center] - I cant remember when it appeared, probably 82 - the story was 13 minutes long straight, without a break, at the top of the news, the 6 oclock news. Brown, Jr. After finding out about the illegal activities, questions were raised about the capability of the Lexington Police Department and government officials. The Bluegrass Conspiracy has dropped Its time to Talk. However, when questioned about these allegations Canan denies that he and Melanie had any such relationship. If you listen to Ralph Stanleys most recent recording of, If you listen to The Johnson Mountain Boys recording of, Everyone gets sick after the IBMA World of Bluegrass no matter where its held because agents employed by the major labels in Nashville spike the hotel water with a virus called Tenbrooks 119. Three CDC investigations have mysteriously been suspended.. The search is expected to continue for days. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. During the last smuggling from Columbia, Thornton dropped packages of cocaine . Carole Bizzack died in the August 27, 2006 Comair crash: And the obituaries mention that Carole "was very involved in her husband's work.". Walsh had never been involved in undercover work or narcotics investigations. Both of Melanies knew that Canan was involved in the disappearance. He moved on to Little Rock and became close friends with Gov. All rights reserved. Sally Denton does a pretty good job of telling the story of a wild time in the bluegrass. Please believe responsibly: Chris Jones wears many hats in his bluegrass career. Some of the players of The Bluegrass Conspiracy are said to have lived near Cornishville, which is not far from The Triad.. [citation needed]Personal life. I have often wondered if the Heidi Fleiss business where LAPD cops provided security wasn't one of the operations that we had here in the Bluegrass Conspiracy. said former WKYT news director Ken Kurtz. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Replying to her fathers request Melanie said, Ill bring it home tonight, then added, I love you daddy (pg. They dont want anyone to buy a CD ever again, and they dont want anyone to ever hear Decca-era Jimmy Martin. Living in Kentucky near all the event mentioned in The Bluegrass Conspiracy I found this book to be really historical and cool. A new movie will dive into the fascinating true story of a legendary Kentucky bear. In the latest episode of Uniquely Kentucky, Amber Philpott dives into "The Bluegrass Conspiracy" with Sally Denton. 2022 FOX News Network, LLC. Melanies parents, Bobby and Ella, thought differently. Flynn was last seen turning off Cooper Drive onto South Limestone. and this is just a few) had Intelligence connections or more. In order to save his own life, he agreed to carry a drummer in his band. But to try and pull all the threads together - I mean, honestly, its taken me almost 40 years to connect a lot of the dots.. Theyre all interconnected globally and will find anyone: ANYWHERE. The movie Cocaine Bear opens Thursday in theaters. Many LOCAL law enforcement personel were at that picnic/campout that weekend. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The 2021 IBMA World of Bluegrass in Raleigh never actually took place. His wife of 35 years died on the COMAIR plane crash at the Bluegrass Airport in 2006 where 49 south bound people perished. I pulled together many seemingly disparate Kentucky characters and exposed their good-ole-boy network of criminality. Some took this seriously, others saw it as satire. Among the major players were Governor John Y. At one time, actor Warren Beatty was on the board of directors of the resort. DONT WAIT. Madden was born in Ashland, Kentucky.She grew up as a "tomboy" and played high school sports, such as basketball and cheerleading, while also being involved with the drama club.She later attended Western Kentucky University for two years before transferring to the University of Kentucky (UK) in 1952. With Roe overturned, the GOP needs a new monster. Only the files were made but nobody was ever arrested. As drugs were continuously being sold, the gap between the wealthy and poor of Lexington grew larger and larger with each transaction, until the lower class citizens were completely in the dark about the illegal activities pursued by the upper class. He penned the season 4 premiere, "Hole in the . I also put an affadavit on The Christina Moore Murder at Austin IMC. I cant say his name because then my life would be in even more danger than it is right now (Im writing this from an undisclosed location, not far from Cape Canaveral). In 1894 Alfred Dreyfus, a Jewish officer in the French army, was convicted of treason. The main director of the Bluegrass Conspiracy, Andrew Thornton III, was the only one who truly suffered any consequences. Brown; his top political aides; former policeman and blueblood Andrew Thornton, the leader of an organization known as the "Company"; and other bluebloods, rich from money originally earned in horse-breeding and racing. It has sold more than 250,000 copies.). Her nickname is Dee Dee (Melanie Dee Flynn, Kentucky, 1977). (LEX 18) Authorities have recently searched a property along the Kentucky River on the Mercer and Jessamine County line in connection with the 1977 disappearance of Melanie Flynn. These good ole boys will destroy without conscience, as Kentucky has the meanest people in the world. And as documented, they can make it look natural, or accidental compliments of the CIA training. ---------- Her ex-husband was Robert Evan's fame of the Cotton Club Murders and Denise's former lover and Paramount film producer. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. In fact, her surviving husband, John Bizzack, is much more than a bland university regent. I was off at my annual professional convention, he said. When Melanie was reported missing, she was classified by the Lexington Police as endangered missing. Judging by their obituaries, they lived out their post-penitentiary lives in an exceedingly forgiving community that didnt give their infamy a second thought. The writer mile Zola exposed the affair. (LEX 18) Authorities have recently searched a property along the Kentucky River on the Mercer and Jessamine County line in connection with the 1977 . ALL books on RFK mention the close ties of LAPD, FBI, and CIA and how some officers flow back and forth from LAPD to govern't agencies and back again. and our Market data provided by Factset. The Bluegrass Conspiracy. Many of Lexington Kentucky's policemen, lawyers, and high society members are considered to have been a part of this group of criminals. NOT MANY I'd say. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided byRefinitiv Lipper. From The Side of the Road 500th column reflections, From The Side of the Road Catch the Bluegrass Wave, From The Side of the Road Its the law! A very good friend at the time was a man we heard of later with another Democratic governor by the name of Dan Lassiter. Melanies parents started to think about why someone would want to get rid of their daughter. Thats the big conspiracy theory in bluegrass music, but we also have numerous other ones, which I feel compelled to share with you now. ------------- Bradley and Drew were able to meet many different kinds of people; enough of those people had lots of money. He was 70. Blonde to light brown hair, brown eyes. After his departure, Dan Hays will continue to operate the IBMA from a secret bunker underneath the Franklin Theatre in Franklin, TN. People are ready to believe almost anything. LGBTQ Kentuckians are the target. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ----------------- Brad hopes that this tip could finally be the one. Sources said that the information involved someone who wanted to get this off their chest. Live updates: Historical windstorm blows in. It is perhaps the largest unanswered question stemming from the Bluegrass Conspiracy - a fact now punctuated by the . Her husband's work while a police official entailed obstruction of justice: http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:10iTC4SUp Yet Nobody was ever arrested (Rothmiller's claim for the LA Secret Police as well). And he has to "go along" with what those backers do whether he may agree with it or not. bluegrass, (genus Poa), in botany, the largest genus in the grass family (Poaceae), comprising more than 500 species. They also cited a second agent who also found the circumstances suspicious since there were a number of residue-free wrappers left in the bag. 5). Remember that local cops, DEA, FBI, etc. local cops work much more closely together (CIA, DEA, Fish and Wildlife {in recent years} BATF and more) than the normal citizen would even dream that they do. Denton did not respond to . Dreyfus was innocent; the conviction rested on false documents, and when officials realised this they attempted a cover up.

Brian Stevens Marco Pizza, Skoda Citigo Common Problems, Mark Herman Organist Married, Articles B