There's no secret to obtaining mutations; it's all . Eggs do not have an owner, so it's possible to steal eggs laid by other survivors' creatures. Breeding down is a whole different thread, On official(or at least on my server), the tame lvl cap is on 450. For your breeding stock and to get the best stats, tame level 300 dinos if possible. This is how I used to do on legacy: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/272654-officially-killed-beta-and-alpha-dragon-on-official/&do=findComment&comment=1584212, https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/272654-officially-killed-beta-and-alpha-dragon-on-official/&do=findComment&comment=1584359. Color Mutations are mutations that change the base . I truley hope this answeres a few quetions out there and give some of you a better understanding about breeding and if your wondering the process to breeding a crazy good or even super dino take a lot longer than days or weeks it will take months and even years on official servers that dont have breeding multipliers. Breeding, to imprint or not to imprint. If you inbreed that generation, you have: 00000010 + 00000010 = 00000100 mutations, or 4. Super Kibble (Bronto Egg) is a type of Kibble exclusive to ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile. Breeding the best wild stats together is the first reason for breeding. Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. This was verified by admin spawning a creature and checking it's stat levels with the Admin Rifle. For example, if you have a Male Rex with 37 points in HP and 24 points in Melee, and a Female Rex with 31 points in HP and 45 points in Melee, you can breed them together and you have a 55% chance for each stat to roll in favor of the higher stat on the babies to get the 37 HP AND 45 Melee. Why did my baby creature get a color mutation, but no visible stat mutation? This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. *edit* After going over this, I have a hypothesis of what may actually be happening here. Use only females with 0 mutations to stack. Generation 3 (Specific Stat/Color breeding). TURTLE MUTATIONS! Copyright 2022 Studio Wildcard. But I think I may care if I am following what they are saying.. haha.. This of course reduces (by approximately 50%) the already-slim chances of a mutation actually occurring so if you want the full 7.31% chance of at least one mutation, both parents must be <20. The creature must be fed by adding food to their inventory. This isn't an issue as long as you continue to use females with a combined mutation counter less than 20. Why did total level go up, but there is no visible stat increase and no color change? The Procoptodon and the Maewing are two creatures that can help with raising babies. The 2nd screenshot lists out: Keep changing out the male. I am trying to breed super sabers and equip them with ascendant saddles for cave runs on a hard server. The colours will always resemble either or a mix of the parents if not mutated. If there are too many tamed creatures in the server or in the tribe, the pair will refuse to mate until there is a free spot. Cobretti Jul 16, 2017 @ 5:04am. Find Near Postcode Login to search location Wanted 2. . Please everyone feel free to explain/discuss. 3. Newborn creatures are simply claimed (imprinted on) and do not require the usual taming processes associated with wild creatures. This happens when the count would have exceeded 2,147,483,647. One parent can mutate stat of other parent. Early in the game, it is easier to find a biome that is too cold (e.g. So if I wanted to breed anything we can say a rex since they are popular. Once the mating bar is completed, non-mammalian females drop a single fertilized egg , and mammalian females start gestating. If I have only 1 stat or 0, I just kill them. If multiple mutations occur, they may affect the same or different stats. All Activity; My Activity Streams . I was saying BEFORE breeding for mutations, have all your wild stats together. It wasn't hard for me to understand then because it was clear which ones are mutated and which ones aren't. None of the mutations were ever noticeable though. The probability for at least one mutation in an offspring whose "worse stat" parent has 20 or more mutations is 3.31%. Babies are not mountable and flee from fights. I read the words in english but understood this like it was spanish. While most creature's egg can be moved to its suitable location if the required temperature for incubation is not suited at its current location, some of the eggs cannot be moved once laid due to its glued nature. loading.. Times for Breeding (Incubation) Dino. * The time between imprint and the amount of imprint gained per imprint can change if an event is happening. These numbers do not show the actual mutations on the creature. but i guess in war, you gotta do what you gotta do. Ark: Survival Evolved is largely focused on getting getting the best possible Dinos for yourself and your tribe. if it's a female, it's bred with a non mutated male until a mutated male is made. I am laughing out loud in my very quit office and feel the strong judgement from others. Me realizing how simple of a point this was I totally missed hahaha. If babies are not very promptly claimed and then fed they can quickly die from hunger. Perfect Taming is when you tame perfect tranked dino with best possible efficiency losing no taming levels, this is only achievable by using the correct kibble/super kibble and usually soothing balm to speed up tame time (e.g. After progression to Juvenile phase, the creatures can eat from a trough, but will starve if not fed. Breeding is a feature of ARK: Survival Evolved that allows players to breed improved creatures through Eggs with non-mammals and gestation with mammals. Copyright 2022 Studio Wildcard. First have the 0 mutation all stat pair, then make multiple females. Why here Ark mobile breeding become vague because on other other formats (PC, Xbox, etc.) ARK Wiki; Activity. If you didn't record the pre-leveling stats and have since leveled up the parents, it will be a little harder to do but you can still find out what stat mutated. each mutation gives 2 wild points into a stat and a color mutation, but colors can mutate in a color region that doesn't exist so they are not always visible. if when breeding your example rexes above together, say you get a female with a mutation. Consume Mult. If your pet has 1 mutation, in binary he has 00000001 mutations. You can always "pause" the incubation by picking up the egg and putting it in a Refrigerator, Preserving Bin or other Inventory. Carnivores will only eat meat, while herbivores will only eat berries. Thus breeding them will give you either more identical stat female to breed with the male to increase your chances of mutation, now you keep breeding them and wait for a mutation to occur. the Bloodstalker gains only 10 for each raw meat. Without knowing details of the ancestry of a particular creature, it is impossible to tell how many actual mutations have been a) carried forward from a parent or b) expressed at birth (though with some reverse-engineering it is possible to make some guesses). Also we are talking about breeding/mutations, not leveling dinos.. On ARK Mobile Official Hard Servers, the max tame . This is not an option for live birth creatures, so make sure to time the mating and gestation appropriately. I want it fast but not stupid fast plus I want the option to 100% imprint still. I was wondering why my wild tamed male argy wont breed with my wild tamed female on the female has can mate trying to figure out why the male doesnt. It takes a long time for babies to mature; breeding should only be attempted if you or your tribe have the time. If you mate them with another 1 mutation pet, he will have 2, or 00000010 mutations. Each creature seems to have a different food consumption rate that appears to change with each stage of the maturation progress (at least for wolves and Dodos). I just really wish they would at least give us a mutation counter on mobile. It requires one of three interactions (giving specific kibble, cuddling or walking) every 8* hours. If you get lucky and get the perfect dino in a set of opposite gender twins, you can clone it as needed, lol. Stat mutations are determined and applied in the following steps (from the code at [1]): Many write-ups regarding mutations will mention "mutating a stat on a parent" or similar language, which may be confusing if you are new to breeding. 1y. It's best to use the whistle every time the creature starts to move again, or to prevent the creatures from ever moving, whistle constantly. But I love the blue color so not wastingit. Mutations are random stat boosts and color changes applied to offspring when breeding tamed creatures. so be using a Generation 2 zero mutation as one parent the other can go to well over 20/20 mutations (174/20 possable) and becase one parent mutation free mutations will continue occur. I need dinos for the war and I want best dinos, which I can get and with seperating stats I wont have it. Breeding a Rex that has no points in undesirable stats, e.g. I will try some of the programs again to see if I can get them more accurate. Here is an example showing some possible mutation counter results for Mutated and non-Mutated babies: Because the mutation count is stored as a signed 32-bit integer it's possible that mutation counters will be expressed as a negative number. You might need up to 14 or more Air Conditioners for larger eggs such as the Giganotosaurus, or the Wyvern in Scorched Earth or Ragnarok. The reason the numbers are given as X/20 is explained below. The probability for at least one mutation when the parent that provides the improved stat has 20 mutations or higher is 4.07% because the game prefers the "weaker" of both parents to provide the mutation increase in the ancestry by 55%. You can control the hatch timing of fertilized eggs using a Preserving Bin or Refrigerator. Exceptions are inside Ice & Swomp Caves where higher level dinos spawn. if you breed them together, the mutation counter will double without actually receiving a new mutation. Maybe that's where our strategies differ.. when taming, i keep anything with any high stat even if they don't necessarily *need* it. separate lines is better. Burns, KS This handsome Poodle is ready to romp thru your life with happiness and laughter! Keep an eye out on the HUD for when the next imprint is required. OK so in a different thread about taming and the pre/post tame stats breeding was mentioned a few times. The real "limit" for mutations is 255 pts per stat. 1. I left officials the day they became legacy and never ever connected on the new cluster and I have no regret about it; so the 450 limit no longer apply to me as well. You are using only half females, because 2nd half is used for different stats. in HPI breed them together. They need lots of food because the babies eat very quickly, so stock up beforehand while the mother is pregnant/the egg is incubating. Whenever the baby attacks an entity, a portion of its food will be lost. Use a calculator to determine the needed food and time, e.g.[3]. By combining your stats for mutating purpose you ends up with ghost markers which results into twice as more eggs needed to mutate a specific stat. The stats I wont be able to figure out due to adding some in one of them. Mutation probabilities explored (includes JSON data) by mgxts on Reddit, Mutations and You - A Guide on Breeding Mutations by daymeeuhn on Reddit, No successful mutations; baby inherits M+P counters from each side, Father was the source of the mutation; +1 to P counter, Mother was the source of the mutation; +1 to M counter, Both parents were the source of a mutation; +1 to both M & P counters, Initial stat selection from parents (not technically part of mutations), Assign a parent as source of potential mutation, Mother's Matrilineal + Patrilineal = baby's Matrilineal counter, Father's Matrilineal + Patrilineal = baby's Patrilineal counter, Breed a creature that has the best stats that you can find. ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Building a pen of a suitably small size to keep the wandering creatures within mating range of each other is one common approach. so you could end up gaining in 1 stat while loosing in another. Oxygen, Food, Weight, and Speed. Hello, I have read now a lot of tutorials to understand how to infinit stack mutations. The higher their melee damage, the higher their insulation bonus is; at ~1000 melee damage, it can even raise Wyvern eggs. Lets focus on just one stat for now to keep my puny brain from getting confused. Health), on a baby that inherited the lower stat of both parents, on a baby that inherited the higher stat of both parents. The baby will need immediate attention to survive, so be sure to be there at the time the gestation ends. The highest level baby saber that I have gotten has been 442, and that was with the best stats from a wild-tamed breeding pool of about 10 high level sabers. See Sterile Creatures for more information. Lots of Dino's don't use all colour regions sometimes the mutation rolls into a region they don't have. First have the 0 mutation all stat pair, then make multiple females. Our first Melee mutation also had an Health mutation so at the lowest we will have to inject 2 extra Markers to get our melee back into the line. Similarly, their offspring will only eat raw fish meat until reaching adulthood. SirPeter, February 23, 2018 in General Discussion. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding stats with an external tool. Even if i am on a private server with boosted settings to make mating and hatching quick, the odds seems to me very little to get he right mutation on a egg. These seemingly useless finned creatures are actually one of the best sources of insulation in the entire game. Is it only possible to really focus on two stats in stead of three? Additionally, if Step 4 above results in a mutation on a baby's stat, the mutation counter for the source of the mutation is increased. Rather, they are a combination of the parents' mutation counters plus any actual mutations expressed when the baby was hatched. If I get new mutation, I keep it also. In conclusion, my concern is about what lvl dinos to tame. Note that the cap level of creature on official are 450, after this level your creature will be deleted by server restart, transferring or if you cryo pod it. Accumulated imprinting values will not be lost if you miss an imprint. The offspring inherits the values of its parents. While it feels insecure, it will refuse to eat food from inventory or trough. Now I am trying to learn more about this. breeding mutations. You can mate your mutated male with any females as long as they have 0/40 markers; their stats doesn't matter. I have played for years but never took much of the game too seriously on the taming/breeding side since it was really just tame and go kill stuff. Should I go for the server lvl cap or a little bit under, say, Lvl 280 on hard difficulty? Let's talk mutations now before we get to Generation 2 Breeding as it is possible that a mutation can occur while you breeding your Generation 0 Wild tames or your Generation 1 and Generation 0 parent to create your same stat perfect pair. See calc for RandomMutationCount and RandomMutationCountMate at.[1]. Its way too slow, becauseyou can get new mutation on female, which you willbreedwith clean male, so you can keep mutation minimal, few times you won't hatch this stat on baby and you have already 2 weeks delay on your stat. Note - previous writeup said that only Patrilinial number matterd for fathers, and only Matrilineal number mattered for mothers, but this is contradicted by the code. I'm playing on official pvp and I need hundreds of dinos with best stats possible. If the father was the source of the mutation, then baby's Patrilineal counter gets +1. Warning: Pets set on aggressive attack unclaimed creatures as soon as they are hatched/born. I also keep the lines separate. New babies follow the nearest survivor if one is within a reasonable range, so survivors will probably want to disable these settings. It would be a god tier stamina and oxygen rex with severely below average health, weight, and food and average melee for level 600. This adds up to 538 level ups for a total of level 539. Selective mutation breeding / mutation stacking. Breeding is a feature of ARK: Survival Evolved that allows players to breed improved creatures through Eggs with non-mammals and gestation with mammals. In this way, you can achieve mass breeding in an area without ever building a pen, or moving creatures. Taming calculations Knockout calculations, food amounts, narcotic amounts, and time for both knockout and passive taming. Not really a pain just keep breeding parents and put that mute one side for now and breed back into the bloodline in Generation 3 might take a few more rounds to get the perfect stats back..remember you keep breeding Generation 0 till you get your Generation 1 pair the problem with generation 0 producing a mutation is identifying the mutation What level of dinos should I tame in the wild? Get a low level creature that has 0 levels in each of the stats you aren't interested in, e.g. say you have 1 rex with 45 points in health, but only 20 point in melee and another rex with 20 points in health but 45 in melee. and at official rates it could take 6 months to a year (guesstimated) to get your mutationsdepending on how creative you get with your breeding box to stack as many females into it as possible. This means that the combined number of mutations for either the father or the mother must be <20, because the check is performed with the baby's mutation counter (see next section). Note that the levels a wild animal wastes in the movement stat is remembered and passed on during breeding. If the mutation check succeeds, then the offspring's stat is evaluated; if it's determined less than 255 levels it is then given 2 wild levels and the mutation counter on the side (Matrilineal/Patrilineal) of the source of the mutation (not the source of the initial stat) is increased by 1. Only stats which can be leveled up for the species will be selected. And i breed those 2 with eachother will the baby dino get both 40 mutations . This halts all creatures within the area to stop moving, even ones that are enabled to wander. Breeding allows you to combine stats. Use a pool of 380 levels and place them in the dinos stats like you would if you could just program the dino into ARK. If this check fails, this mutation iteration is complete and a new iteration (if any are left) begins at #2. Powered by Invision Community. To get the value of the melee damage of the offspring, we calculate it like before, but this time we use a taming effectiveness of 100% (this is the way the game gives you another bonus if you breed creatures). Assigning a Parent as Source of Mutation. You may need four or more torches, depending on the biome and the egg. While this method doesn't need a pen, it does need you or a tribe member to stay there and constantly whistle. Females cannot mate again until a mating wait interval has passed (Cryofreezing them will still continue the mating interval cooldown). Have you ever seen a dino despawn in Ark Mobile because it's level was above 450? Watched many youtube videos, read other threads but I guess somewhere between stuff changing in the game over the years, not taking it serious until recently, and/or I may just be dumb it's just not clicked, still confused by this. The mating interval starts after the creature has laid the egg or gestation has completed. The ark wiki has every animal plus the colour region's they have. All this is true because a mutation adds +2 wild levels to a random stat, mutates a color region at random, and ticks up the mutation counter. If you will be imprinting, the baby might request any of 6 different kibbles (on PC and Console) or 15 different kibbles (on Mobile), so make sure you have them on hand. So for the perfect egg we need a male one, with a . once each line is mutated fully the hard part is really over and now I just breed together until I get one baby with all three fully mutated stats? Additionally, a random mutation to a color region will occur. : Oxygen would be 42 levels. Powered by Invision Community. This means that an offspring can have higher values than its parents in stats that get a bonus from taming effectiveness (for most creatures this is Melee Damage and sometimes Food). All rights reserved. Use one or more Air Conditioner, Dimetrodon, Kairuku or Otter. ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Personally no never seen any dino that high a level but I only play mobile other platforms on brutal level or custom servers might have dinos spawning at those levels or higher also with hard level on mobile that 450 cap has probably been increased as max wild levels is level 300 and a level 300 wild will perfect tame to level 435 before you level it up 71 times but they will look like the normal dinos just crazy stats, I've not seen a stat calculator specifically for mobile Dododex and SA Companion are the 2 I know and are relatively accurate and will give a good indication that you're on the right track. Mutations Ark: The Guide & Probability. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. By using Fish Meat, this time is doubled to 53.3 hours (40 x 80 mins), although Raw Fish Meat is only half as nutritious as Raw Meat, so babies will need twice as much meat. By looking at the oxygen stat, we go from 17,895,687 levels to 158 levels. Anything above that gets erased at server maintenance. Note: The male creature's mutation counter will exceed 20. Every time. Baby carnivores are especially difficult to raise as it takes a minimum of 48 real hours to mature them, and a stack of meat spoils every 26.6 real hours (40 x 40 mins) in the feeding trough. That's why we're starting with a level one-ish dino in step 2. I would have to now breed two of them together until I have 20 more markers/mutations for each stat? Argies prefer Stego Kibble). The 'penalty' for doing so, is that the mutations stack (even if it's the same animal appearing on both sides in the ancestry), and if you mate two animals with 20/20 mutations, their offspring won't get any new mutations, as far as I know. then you breed that female back with the male to try and get a male/female pair that both have 45 points in melee and health, now both your rexes have the same mutation. If you would have use male with both mutated stats, you have 2/7 chance to hit good stats + 55% chance for each of them. Also note that the invalid color IDs 0 and 227 can rarely be rolled. Young animals take significant time and intensive care, especially during the "Baby" stage; if you're busy, don't breed your creatures right away. + you have 2x more females for breeding, because you are not separating them. They must be bred with their own variant. Natural stat levels are the levels in each stat after it has been tamed but before it gains any stats through leveling-up by a player. like if you have 40+ points in health, stam, weight and melee get those into a breeding pair with 0 mutations first THEN start on mutations. The only exception is the Reaper King, which can only be claimed by the survivor who "gave birth" to it; no other survivor including the birthgiver's tribe mates can claim it. So i'm breeding overmutated male with all stats with 40 clean (19 mutation and lower) females. Wild creatures begin with zero mutations on both sides. Health: 35 levels. Now you can check its stats and really see how good it is and how many stats lost to Speed, Food & Oxygen. Generation 3 breeding is where you split breeding do a breeding line. So, you cannot breed your 450 level max breeder with a level 15 dino in order to try and get a low movement speed stat. Alternately, you can just put the newborn baby into a cryopod for later. One would need to find an average of 2.86310^188 number of any creature to get all 223 wild stats put into any specific stat, assuming all levels have the same chance of spawning [1/((1/7)^223)]. r/ARK 20 days ago. level of the creature directly after taming) spent in the inherited stats by its parents. 2. For example, if you breed a 20/20 father and a 0/20 mother and on mutation iteration #1 (of 3) the father is chosen as the source for a mutation, the mutation does not happen (the 2.5% chance is not even evaluated) and the iteration is complete. You need to convert the just tamed dinos stats into levels. haha does this mean breed until you have two dinos all with great stats and if you get a mutation it messes something up? I could not disagree more with that. I got back on Fjordur and made this - An Idiot's Guide To Mutations. I'll also be doing this in the other two stats I am interested in from prior example of wanting HP, Stam, and Melee. Ark Breeding Calculator. I don't think that separating mutation is faster, because you have only 1/7chance to hit good stat and then you have 55% chance to get it on your higher stat from both parents. I think. once the desired number of mutations are achieved the lines can be cross bred. Powered by Invision Community, it is very important that you avoid all mutations until you have your all stat, 0 mutation pair. " All rights reserved. was stated in other thread. Can creatures be bred infinitely to increase their stats? I mean, if you think about it, imagine you have a mother and father which are the same level, but every individual stat is different. As Fertilized Eggs don't lose Egg Health in an inventory, and spoil incredibly slowly, you can keep them in your Inventory or in a preserving bin/refrigerator until able to achieve the appropriate temperature needed for Incubating. Seems like it makes a difference and I am very OCD/Analytical on how I do things. Ok so lets say baby born from Generation 2 parents has a cool colour mutation and the weight mutation your were looking for now its time to start breeding it to get another mutation, so breed Generation 3 with mutation and one from Generation 2 (zero mutation) untill you get another mutation and from this point you ALWAYS use a Generation 2 opposite gender zero mutation to breed with the mutated one. The what about speed? and your Wild Breeders (Generation 0) dinos are key. Original, Tek, Aberrant, X, and R variants of creatures count as separate species, and as such, cannot be cross-bred. Most creatures will require the better part of a weekend to raise. Mutations are random stat boosts and color changes applied to offspring when breeding tamed creatures. Ensure the mating animals remain close together, as otherwise the mating stops. For creatures to successfully mate, they must be: If using the Enable Wandering method to allow for mating, then steps need to be taken to maintain the mating range, which varies between species and is loosely based on the size of the adult creature. This is less of an issue for herbivores, because a stack of 100 berries lasts 66 real hours (2.7 days) before spoiling, a much more manageable interval. Are we certain that the variable for each stat is a single byte address? Bro, I have been playing on a PvE and PvX hard servers for over 6 months and I have max tames that are stuck on level 450. One of the parents is chosen as the source of the mutation, this is based on the stat picked from the parent, with a 55% chance that the weaker parent (in that stat) is chosen. Let assume it was also a male and you mate him back with a clean female (0/40 Markers) and get the following baby: Awesome! this way the mutations are never duplicated, and are always stacked to 1 side. If you do not want to build a pen, whistle or use a leash; then you can simply use enable mating instead, this will make the creatures stand still and then they will start to mate. By I hypothesize that level ups beyond level 600 are dropped upon server restart. ly/2SgdR4uGet Flipsider Merch https://bi. The best method to ensure eggs are at an appropriate temperature for incubation is through insulation. breeding history and mutation stats are available and a 20/20 mutation rule apllies, which in all likelyhood applies to mobile also. And do the offspring have the parents color if it is not mutated? Amount of higher stats and chance of obtaining them when hatching. all the while keeping a non mutated pair, and the top mutated male from each separate line. Patience is advised as the bar moves in leaps and bounds. I use Dododex for this. #2. If multiple mutations occur, they may affect the same or different stats. If I get baby with both stats, I keep it for war/boss/everything. A couple ofquestions. All rights reserved. The probability for at least one mutation in an offspring whose parents both have less than 20 matrilineal and .

Kevin O'connor Actor Death, Articles A