Use caution because whatever your rent is add anywhere from $50 to $100 per month as they make you pay for water, garbage, pest control and admin fees. I was told they were not finished fixing, and cleaning. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. She said oh it looks just like the model I showed you, no worries. Email me listings and apartment related info. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Name: Amber Jones ; Address: 3864 Trout Ct Lexington, KY 40517; Email Address: michaelj19**@yahoo.com missmar**143@yahoo.com; Phone: (502) 6**-**** Age: 23 years old; Dwelling Type . Cafes 2 /10 Few cafs are within walking distance. The office and maintenance staff are helpful and friendly. It has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, on site laundry, and residents lounge. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. If I could have gave ZERO!!! It has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, on site laundry, and swimming pool. See a problem? What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. I had to wait until Saturday 14th my move in date. Our 2BR units have 1025 square feet and have 1 Full bath and 1 1/2 bath. So kind and informative, you can tell they love their jobs. A + BBB rating. Things stay broke. No one called me, or came. English. condo with a list price of $219500. The Colony at the Oaks Apartments is located in. Shoppers will appreciate The Colony at the Oaks Apartments proximity to Redding Center, Lansbrook Center, and South Park S.C. Redding Center is 0.7 miles away, and Lansbrook Center is within a 14 minutes walk. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. countertops, and plank-style flooring. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Welcome home to The Colony at The Oaks Apartments, a pet-friendly community in Lexington, KY. Find your perfect floorplan in one of our spacious . I was still at Uhaul picking up my truck. Called the office at 3pm to report the issue. Learn How It Works 3489 Lansdowne Dr. 3489 Lansdowne Dr is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and studio units available. The tub and toilet are slow draining and clogged. An equal housing lender. The outlets wont hold plugs. For Sale: 2 beds, 2 baths 1246 sq. * Adds washer/dryer hookups in a small closet Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Brokerage. The apartments are rated highly.Get some exercise at the complex's swimming pool. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. It has building amenities including wheelchair accessible, onsite management, on site laundry, and controlled access. Features may not be available for all units. Website. I was approved and then received a email that I had to sign the lease before 10 days of lease being produced or pay another $50. All measurements are approximate. 395 Redding Rd, Lexington, KY 40517 is in the The Oaks Condominiums neighborhood, which has a median listing home price of $253450. Claim this business. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, - Gotta postpone till MARCH Additional Information About 395 Redding Rd, Lexington, KY 40517, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Left me on hold and only could tell me she would keep calling maintenance. I was assured that everything down to new carpet in bedrooms would be replaced. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. I couldnt get on the wifi and when I called Spectrum told me that the last resident is still in ResidentPortal. -Enjoy this toxic smell of horrible STRONG glue, without any accommodation to go somewhere else!. All new appliances, very nice cabinets, great layout, great landlord. -Oh no, well send someone right out! (Weeks late) The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. 2023 Bluegrass REALTORS. The cabinets in kitchen are damaged, have holes, dont match, wont close all the way. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Prior Phone Numbers: (859) 272-1097 - LandLine. $1,270-$2,915 The tub and toilet are slow draining and clogged. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. See photos and amenities of 385 Redding Rd, Lexington, KY 40517 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Grocery. The dishwasher isnt mounted in and fell out on me. Map - Southeast Lexington. Clean, quiet, well-maintained and everyone so friendly. Take a virtual or in-person tour anytime during open hours!Read More. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. With 2280 square feet there is lots of room on three levels. Find out more about this property. Go. I get keys and go in smh the bedroom carpets are wet, the doors are not same and have holes, chipped paint, theres pet hair everywhere, yellow stains on baseboards and doors frames from pet urine. You will never want to leave home with the convenience of resort-style pool with sundeck, relaxing wood sauna and upgraded 24/7 fitness club right outside your door. She calls me at 10:10am asking when I was coming to pick up my keys. Conveniently located in Lexington, KY, our pet-friendly community offers an exhaustive list of high-end features. $15 rent for second pet. Left me on hold and only could tell me she would keep calling maintenance. I get keys and she makes me sign a BLANK move in checklist without seeing the unit. I was assured that everything down to new carpet in bedrooms would be replaced. * Adds washer/dryer hookups in a small closet . Home Details for 385 Redding Rd Home Features 13,568 sqftMulti Family$9/sqft 10.35 acres lot sizeBuilt in 1977County: Fayette Tax Rate Code Area: 01Parking: Parking LotParking Spaces: 306 BasementUnits: 32Stories: 2 story with basement Exterior: Brick veneerLand Use Code: Apartments (generic)Subdivision Name: LANSDOWNE The Colony at the Oaks is near Blue Grass, located 11.0 miles or 23 minutes away. I was still at Uhaul picking up my truck. I get keys and go in smh the bedroom carpets are wet, the doors are not same and have holes, chipped paint, theres pet hair everywhere, yellow stains on baseboards and doors frames from pet urine. I have lived here for 3 years and I have to say its the best apartment I have lived in. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Please try again. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Residential & Commercial. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Monday Welcome home to The Colony at The Oaks Apartments, a pet-friendly community in Lexington, KY. Find your perfect floorplan in one of our spacious renovated one- and two-bedroom layouts. If something looks fishy, let us know. Newly Renovated 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes, Stackable Washer/Dryer Connections in select units, 24 Hour State of the Art Health and Wellness Center, Yoga/Meditation Room with Customized Relaxation Music, Language: The community is quite and well kept up. 385 Redding Rd Apt 95. Tried to call maintenance, who didnt answer (way to go 24 hour maintenance availability ). The apartments are rated highly. 40324, 1-3 Br This business is not BBB Accredited. Furnished Studio 3575 Tates Creek Rd is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and studio units available. I came here in April to rent an apartment. On Saturday morning at 10am when office open I was to pick up keys. Our 2 BR unit rents for $560.00. Ft. $903 - $1,480: 1 - 2 Beds: . 9:30AM refi payment: $ -- Refinance your loan Get pre-qualified for a loan At Zillow Home Loans, we can pre-qualify you in as little as 3 minutes with no impact to your credit score. Its sad I cant even use my bathroom sink as I should! The Colony at the Oaks Nearby grocery stores include Trader Joe's, The Fresh Market, and Fresh Thyme Farmers Market. 385 Redding Rd Listing provided by For Rent Get Moving Quotes $1,013 - $1,295 /mo 1 - 2 bed 1 - 1.5 bath 750 - 1,025 sqft The Colony at the Oaks 385 Redding Rd, Lexington, KY 40517 Street. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Outdoor enthusiasts delight in the citys thriving cycling community, as well as hiking the many trails in and near Lexington. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. $250 for 1 pet fee and $400 total for 2 pets. Home value But I see plenty of people out working and renovating the new apartments EVERYDAY as if they dont care about the older ones. The stove is filthy with used drip pans, pet hair stuck to bottom. This place just got new owners and even though they are remodeling the place it's a Rip off. This was April 27 and I was not moving in until May 14 nor have I seen the apartment I am renting only a model. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Walk Score Model Name: B. Nearby food & drink options include Comedy Off Broadway, Survivors Karaoke, and Bronte Bistro. The cabinets in kitchen are damaged, have holes, dont match, wont close all the way. It is located in Lexington. Shoppers appreciate having the largest mall in Kentucky, Fayette Mall. This area is served by the Fayette County attendance zone. Always beware of scams. I cant wait to end my nights in the zen room :) Cant forget to mention the wonderful management team! Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 385 Redding Rd. Relatives: Angela Sparrow. Enjoy comfortable living with stainless appliances, quartz countertops, and plank-style flooring. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Shopping 6 /10 Several fashion stores are within a short walk. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. I called almost 2 weeks ago and my sinks are still clogged I went to the leasing office 2 days ago and asked them why no one has came out. 385 Redding Rd, Lexington, KY 40517 - Map - Southeast Lexington. The Colony at the Oaks is located in Theres yellow stains in and cat litter in bathroom closet. Apartments are gorgeous and wonderfully laid out and dont even get me started on their amenities! View detailed information and reviews for 385 Redding Rd in Lexington, KY and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. I was told they were not finished fixing, and cleaning. I was approved and then received a email that, I had to sign the lease before 10 days of lease being produced or pay another $50. All of these advantages are available at surprisingly reasonable prices. The Colony at the Oaks Apartments is located in Lexington, Kentucky in the 40517 zip code. All available apartments feature luxe quartz countertops, stainless appliances, stylish plank-style flooring, contemporary fixtures, and modern colors. All dimensions are approximate. Used under license. It is located in Lexington. On Saturday morning at 10am when office open I was to pick up keys. 9:30AM Share details of your own experience with this property, If I could have gave ZERO!!! Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. I was told they were not finished fixing, and cleaning. BBB Rating & Accreditation. This building is located in Lexington in Fayette County zip code 40517. NMLS #10287. I've never seen an apartment complex with so many people who have lived there YEARS. Pros 395 Redding Rd Apt 95, Lexington, KY 40517-2371 is a condo unit listed for-sale at $219,500. *Supposed to get cable in October Transit Score measures access to public transit. Lexington Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. This apartment community was built in 1977 and has 2 stories with 208 units. Saturday Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. This apartment community was built in 1977 and has 2 stories with 208 units. I get keys and she makes me sign a BLANK move in checklist without seeing the unit. You will never want to leave home with the convenience of resort-style pool with sundeck, relaxing wood sauna and upgraded 24/7 fitness club right outside your door. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Use caution if something sounds suspicious or too good to be true. History buffs relish access to the Mary Todd Lincoln House and Ashland: the Henry Clay Estate. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. This home has 200,939 sqft of habitable surface. I was assured that everything down to new carpet in bedrooms would be replaced. 9:30AM Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. I was shown the model and I was told that my apartment would look just like the model. Directions Advertisement. Someone is still living in the unit until first of the month. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. That she wasnt going to be in office all day and was leaving. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. School boundaries are subject to change. I told her I wanted to see the apartment before I sign lease. 5:30PM Tuesday I stopped my movers and moved my bed and some boxes, clothes, and bathroom cabinet in, no furniture. Very disappointed. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The stove is filthy with used drip pans, pet hair stuck to bottom. Entertainment, restaurants, schools, & services combine to create a conveniently placed home. There's a parking lot for residents, so street parking isn't something you have to deal with daily. This home is in the The Oaks Condominiums neighborhood of Lexington, KY. Also enjoy hotel-inspired amenities including our award-winning clubroom, expansive sundeck, firepit socializing area, and club-quality fitness center. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). This browser is no longer supported. Someone is still living in the unit until first of the month. Address: 385 Redding Rd Lexington, KY 40517. . Barbara . Details apply and discount available on select units. I told her that Im on my way. Called again right before 5pm and another worker told me the issue hadnt been reported. Ft. Prices and availability are subject to change. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 385 Redding Rd, APT 103; Lexington, KY 40517-2354. 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months. Not all features are available in every apartment. Gas. I apply and paid the $200 to hold the apartment. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. I couldnt get on the wifi and when I called Spectrum told me that the last resident is still in ResidentPortal. If I could have gave ZERO!!! As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Fayette County? More. Additional Information About The Colony at The Oaks Apartments. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Fayette County? This was April 27 and I was not moving in until May 14 nor have I seen the apartment I am renting only a model. Subject to change without notice. Landlords don't take care of property Toggle navigation. I get keys and go in smh the bedroom carpets are wet, the doors are not same and have holes, chipped paint, theres pet hair everywhere, yellow stains on baseboards and doors frames from pet urine. Property Management Commercial. Time and distance from The Colony at the Oaks. Saturday, 10am - 5pm This was April 27 and I was not moving in until May 14 nor have I seen the apartment I am renting only a model. 385 Redding Rd, Lexington, KY 40517 (2) View Available Properties Nearby Listings 7 Photos Floor Plans & Pricing Floor plans are artist's rendering. A day care center, schools and churches are just minutes away. The location is fantastic. This apartment community was built in 1977 and has 2 stories with 208 units. Take a virtual or in-person tour anytime during open hours! 40517, 1-2 Br Property records for 385 Redding Rd, Lexington KY Facts Built in 1977 Exterior walls: Brick veneer Lot size: 10.11 acres Basement: Basement (not specified) Pool: Pool (yes) Air conditioning: Window/Unit Living space: 200,939 sqft Parking: Parking Lot Stories: 1 Parking spaces: 306 Other details Units: 208 I explained that I couldnt move until May 15, she said that was no problem. This property has approximately 13,568 sqft of floor space. I asked if the doors, countertops, kitchen cabinets closet doors wound all be the same. Enjoy comfortable living with stainless appliances, quartz countertops, and plank-style flooring. 385 Redding Rd #2, Lexington, KY 40517 is a 1,025 sqft, 2 bed, 1.5 bath home. On Saturday morning at 10am when office open I was to pick up keys. The only thing that I have to complain about is the area, its a lower income area surrounding it, but the apartments are private and much nicer. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. $15 rent for second pet. Search for Accredited Businesses in this category. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. I stopped my movers and moved my bed and some boxes, clothes, and bathroom cabinet in, no furniture. Floor Plan Summary; Monthly Rent Bedrooms Bathrooms Sq. Welcome home to The Colony at The Oaks Apartments, a pet-friendly community in Lexington, KY. Find your perfect floorplan in one of our spacious renovated one- and two-bedroom layouts. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. This is an extensive one-story multi-family property, which is situated at 385 Redding Road, Lexington, KY. You wont' find a better place for the money. Find Related Places. Lexington, Kentucky No one called me, or came, Loft Apartments for Rent in Lexington,KY, Apartments in Lexington,KY with Utilities Included, Income Restricted Apartments in Lexington,KY, Apartments near National College, Lexington-Lexington Campus, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 24 Hour State of the Art Health and Wellness Center, Newly Renovated 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes, Stackable Washer/Dryer Connections in select units, Yoga/Meditation Room with Customized Relaxation Music. $1,883/mo Get pre-approved 3 Beds 3.5 Sq Ft About This Home The Place to Be in 2023 - The Oaks. 5PM, $15 rent for second pet. 5:30PM The Colony at the Oaks has 3 military bases within 83.9 miles, the nearest is Blue Grass Army Depot which is 33.6 miles away and a 61 minutes .

Most Revealing Red Carpet Outfits, Slavery By Another Name Documentary Transcript, Articles OTHER