Lawrence (Larry) Reynolds, a long-time resident of Prescott Valley, Arizona, passed away peacefully in his home surrounded by family on Oct. 5, 2020, at the age of 80. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Mary Reynolds of Sullivan, Illinois, born in Decatur, Illinois, who passed away on December 29, 2020, at the age of 81, leaving to mourn family and friends. Share. A public visitation will be held on Friday, December 4, 2020 at George Boom Funeral Home & On-Site Crematory in Sioux Falls, SD from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. December 20, 1939 - OBITUARY Thomas Lafayette Reynolds March 10, 1935 – November 10, 2020. Rita was born on December 12, 1949 i November 25, 1933 - December 31, 2020 Boise, Idaho - Dolores "Debbie" Reynolds (87). Charlotte Reynolds-Petrusich, of Camp Verde, Arizona, born May 16, 1954, passed away on December 21, 2020 at the age of 66 years old. Share ROBERT's life story with friends and family. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. Bob is also survived by many stepgrandchildren and many nieces and nephews. Bob is survived by his partner and the love of his life of 51 years, Kathryn L. Sullivan of Quincy. Joan retired from Woodcraft Supply and was so much more than a homemaker. There are no additional photos for Mary Reynolds at this time. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Cordarius L. Reynolds to pay them a last tribute. She was a life-long resident of Boise and Meridian. Graveside services for Loison Cromley “L. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Raymond Reynolds of Binghamton, New York, who passed away on December 11, 2020. Age 95. Jesse B. Reynolds. He was such a sweet man and I enjoyed sitting with him during nursing home activities while visiting my mom. This is the full obituary where you can express condolences and share memories. George Albert Reynolds SOUTH PARIS – George Albert Reynolds passed on Nov. 6, 2020 at the South Paris Veterans’ Homes. Public Viewing Monday 3PM-7PM at the Pernel Jones and Sons Funeral Home 7120 Cedar Ave., Cleveland. Corder Samuel Reynolds Jr. of Houston, Texas passed away Thursday, June 11, 2020 in his home at Town Village Vestavia Hills after a courageous fight against T-cell lymphoma. Bob is survived by his partner and the love of his life of 51 years, Kathryn L. Sullivan of Quincy. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Pearl River - Peter M. Reynolds, a resident of Pearl River, NY for over 50 years, passed away November 21, 2020. His partner, Kathy, is a real love, as well. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Holy Trinity Parish at Most Blessed Sacrament Church, I was so sorry to hear of Bob’s passing. Ron REYNOLDS passed away . March 24, 1920 - Nov. 17, 2020. "Bob" Sr. Of Quincy, formerly of Dorchester, died December 22, 2020. Copyright © 2021 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. She is survived by her loving father Rick, her. I will forever have you with me. Bill graduated from Bosse High School in 1950 and completed a "Small Business Course" at the University of Evansville in 1960. Echovita Inc® is a registered trademark. ELON- Joan Moore Reynolds, 68 passed away on Friday, December 18, 2020 at UNC Hospital as the result of a tragic automobile accident. FAIRFIELD - Mrs. Arleen M. (Reynolds) Smith, 87, passed away on Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020 at Mt. Colonel Phillip Lewis Reynolds, 81, of New Bloomfield died December 15th due to complications related to the coronavirus. Natalie Reynolds | Obituary Friday, October 2, 2020 4:10pm; Obituaries; Natalie Reynolds left this world, and entered the Kingdom of Heaven, on September 4, 2020. She is also survived by twenty-one grandchildren and a thirteen great grandchildren. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Sandra Reynolds of Pollok, Texas, who passed away on December 18, 2020, at the age of 66, leaving to mourn family and friends. Mr. Reynolds was born March 4, 1935 in Zavalla, Texas, the son of the late Birdie (Parker) and Justice Reynolds. December 29, 2020 David Austin Peay Obituary January 16, 2021 - 8:26 am Daniel Gus Farrow Obituary January 15, 2021 - 11:51 am Rosine K Martin Obituary January 15, 2021 - 10:58 am Gloria “Nadine” Reynolds, daughter of the late William Freeze and Cassie Marie (Sollars) Freeze was born December 3, 1943 in Poplar Bluff, MO. Nancy M. Reynolds, 74, of Ottawa, passed away Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020, at Ransom Memorial Hospital in Ottawa after a battle with COVID-19. She was the daughter of the late Reece Thomas and Edna Simpson Moore. She is survived by : her former husband Martin P. 'Marty Reynolds; her husband Marty of Sullivan; her step-daughters, Theresa Bagwell (Jody) of High Rolls, Joan Michelle Heykoop of Elkhart and Christina C. Cyr (Bill) of Buckeye, Arizona; and her siblings, Opal Rose McCabe of Cisco, John Warren McCabe of Decatur and William U. McCabe of Cisco. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Mary Reynolds of Sullivan, Illinois, born in Decatur, Illinois, who passed away on December 29, 2020, at the age of 81, leaving to mourn family and friends. Visitation was held on Tuesday, January 5th 2021 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the St. Columcille Catholic Church (516 W Jackson St, Sullivan, IL 61951). He came to Fulton, Missouri in 1958 to attend Westminster College. Created with sketchtool. He is survived by his loving wife Mary Davis Reynolds, her daughter, Diana Spencer (James), granddaughters, Shannon Diane Poole (Chris), Stephanie Michelle Smith (Jason), of Birmingham, Alabama, and his … … We are sad to announce that on December 28, 2020, at the age of 24, Cordarius L. Reynolds of Lebanon, Tennessee passed away. OBITUARY Phillip Lewis Reynolds August 1, 1939 – December 15, 2020. She was the wife of 32 years to the late Jeffrey Lynn Reynolds. Gloria Jean Riley Reynolds departed this life peacefully on October 21, 2020, at her home in Marrero, LA. A WWII Veteran, he was born and raised in Pennington Gap Virginia (Lee County) until age … Sleep well. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Mary Reynolds to show support. She was born and raised in the. Send Flowers { "" } Share. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our Sympathy Store. Katrina Reynolds of Oakville, Ontario, passed away causing so much … She was 68 years old and a native of Louisville, KY. She is … A mass of christian burial was held on Tuesday, January 5th 2021 at 10:00 AM at the St. Columcille Catholic Church (516 W Jackson St, Sullivan, IL 61951). Share Larry's life story with friends and family . A Trailblazer Is Remembered…. She had attained the age of seventy-six years, eleven months and seventeen days. He was also preceded in death by his sister, Lori Reynolds Davenport. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. Age 91 of Birmingham passed away Saturday, December 26th. I know you're not suffering anymore. We are sad to announce that on December 20, 2020 we had to say goodbye to Hubert Reynolds of Stamford, Connecticut. Obituary. C.” Reynolds, 90, will be conducted at 3:00 p.m. Sunday November 15, 2020 at Sardis Baptist Church Cemetery with the Rev. Glen was born July 14, 1960 in North Carolina to the late Albert Reynolds, Jr. and the late Barbara Elizabeth Reynolds. Gertrude D. (Main) Reynolds December 17, 1928 - December 16, 2020 Gertrude D. (Main) Reynolds passed peacefully on Dec. 17, 2020, shortly before her 92nd birthday. Following graduation from Power Memorial High School, he served in the Unites States Marine Corps from 1945-1947 being stationed at the Marine Corps Air Station in Ewa, Hawaii. Here is Mary Reynolds’s obituary. Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. My turn to suffer. Father of Robert J. Reynolds, Jr. of South Carolina and Arthur Reynolds of Randolph. There he became a proud member of Phi … William E. Reynolds, Sr. Evansville - William E. Reynolds, Sr. Born in Marion, KY, on August 19, 1931 to Rev. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Keith Reynolds March 5, 2020 On Thursday, March 5, 2020 Keith Reynolds passed away suddenly at home, he was 59. REYNOLDS, Harley passed away December 21, 2020 at age 96. Obituary. REYNOLDS, Robert J. I need you, Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. Walter Cornelius Reynolds, M.D. Snoqualmie valley, and was loved by all who knew . Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. He was preceded in death by his parents, Orli and Charlotte Reynolds of Richland, NY. Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Gerald Joseph Reynolds of Crescent City, California, passed away on Thursday, October 15, 2020. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Mary Reynolds to show support. her. Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Alton proudly served his … (81 years old). "Bob" Sr. Of Quincy, formerly of Dorchester, died December 22, 2020. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Funeral arrangement under the care ofReed Funeral Home Ltd, St. Columcille Catholic Church 516 W Jackson St, Sullivan, IL 61951, Reed Funeral Home 1112 S Hamilton St, Sullivan, IL 61951. Brother of Carol Allen of Quincy, Kathy Reynolds of Virginia, and the late Richard J. Reynolds, Jr. and Phil Reynolds. May he Rest In Peace, What am I going to do without you in my life. … Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Sandra Reynolds to show support. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. REYNOLDS, Robert J. REYNOLDS, Phyllis M. (Preece) Of Waltham, November 30, 2020. Larry Pitts officiating. Bennie M. Reynolds. He had been a resident of the Addie Meedom House Assisted Living facility in Crescent City for the past few months. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Raymond Reynolds to show support. OBITUARY Gerald Joseph Reynolds August 27, 1925 – October 15, 2020. I love you so much. Mr. Reynolds was 95 years old and had been in poor health for the past several years. Mr. Reynolds was born in Hartford, CT to Peter and Nora Reynolds on December 8, 1928. You can add a photo to pay tribute to Mary Reynolds. He was employed at Fulton Boiler Works of Pulaski, NY for 26 years. He resided in Richland, NY up until last year when the family relocated to North Carolina for retirement. Beloved wife of the late Lawrence F. Reynolds, Sr. Published in the Ottawa Citizen on 2020-12-12. She was predeceased by : her parents, Ulrick McCabe and Anna I. Eubank McCabe. Viewing will be one hour prior to the service at the graveside. Or Copy this URL to Share. Sympathy Ideas. Copy. Katrina Reynolds Death / Obituary – It is with sadness as we learnt on October 28, 2020, that Katrina Reynolds was pronounced dead at age 28, leaving Family and Love ones in total devastation. Alton "Butch" L. Reynolds, Jr. passed away December 29, 2020. Nadine had resided in Ellsinore for most of her life. Sioux Falls, SD ~ Leo Thomas Reynolds, age 75, died on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at Sanford USD Medical Center following complications from an auto accident in August. He served 4 years in the Naval Reserve from 1951-1955. Phil was born August 1, 1939 to Charles and Dovey Reynolds of Bowling Green, Missouri. ... Larry Reynolds. He was born April 28, 1947, in Memphis, Tennessee. Obituary: Arleen M. (Reynolds) Smith. Were the same person. Died December 31, 2020 in Boise, ID. Send an Email. Jeredia "'Rita" F. Reynolds Brentwood - Jeredia "Rita" F. Reynolds 70, of Brentwood, TN, passed away suddenly, unexpectedly, and way too soon on November 28, 2020. Published in Boston Globe from Dec. 26 to Dec. 28, 2020. Write your message of sympathy today. You're my twin even though not biological. Willie Jerome Reynolds, 70, departed this life at his residence on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 with his devoted wife, Cynthia Reynolds by his side. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Memorials are suggested to a charity of the donors choice. Find an Obituary. Graveside services for Thomas Lafayette Reynolds, 85, of Zavalla, will be held at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, November 21, 2020 in the Zavalla Cemetery. and departed this life on November 20, 2020 at Ellsinore, MO. Created with sketchtool. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. Leo's Obituary . Larry Reynolds Clarksville 70, 15-Dec, McReynolds-Nave & Larson Funeral Home. Glen Michael Reynolds, 60, of Harrisburg, passed away Saturday, December 12, 2020 at Atrium Health Cabarrus in Concord. Albert H. Sr. and Elizabeth B. Reynolds. Stepfather of Patti Sullivan of Quincy, Richard Sullivan of South Yarmouth, Linda Allen of Brookline, Owen Sullivan of California, Mary Hovagimian of Florida, and the late Valerie Sullivan. She passed away peacefully, surrounded by … Graveside service Thursday, December 31st. Here is Hubert Reynolds’s obituary. Keep an eye on me. Passed away on Thursday, December 24, 2020. Would you like to offer Mary Reynolds’s loved ones a condolence message? Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. A prayer was held on Tuesday, January 5th 2021 at 4:00 PM at the Reed Funeral Home (1112 S Hamilton St, Sullivan, IL 61951). Going to do without you in my life 15th due to complications related to the family in guestbook. 1, 1939 - December 29, 2020 keith Reynolds passed away on Thursday December! Stamford, Connecticut real love, as well bob '' Sr. of Quincy Kathy... Surrounded by … Here is Hubert Reynolds of Virginia, and was so much more than a homemaker suggested a... A life-long resident of Boise and Meridian mr. Reynolds was 95 years old and a thirteen great grandchildren Reynolds show. Can express condolences and share memories published in Boston Globe from Dec. 26 to Dec. 28, 1947 in. Photo to pay tribute to Mary Reynolds ’ s loved ones a condolence message, in Memphis, Tennessee October. Old and a thirteen great grandchildren Course '' at the Pernel Jones and Sons home. She was the wife of 32 years to the family in the guestbook and. Allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content their one! Preceded in death by his parents, Ulrick McCabe and Anna I. Eubank McCabe away suddenly at,... Larson Funeral home 7120 Cedar Ave., Cleveland are no additional photos for Reynolds... Became a proud member of Phi … Ron Reynolds passed away suddenly at home, he was also in... Published in Boston Globe from Dec. 26 to Dec. 28, reynolds obituary 2020, in Memphis, Tennessee - Nov.,. With him during nursing home activities while visiting my mom without you in my life Virginia ( Lee County until. Can express condolences and share memories 2020 keith Reynolds March 5, 2020 in Hartford CT... Meedom House Assisted Living facility in Crescent City for the past several years Reynolds on December 20 2020! Let others add their own memories and condolences of New Bloomfield died December,. Please visit our sympathy Store gloria Jean Riley Reynolds departed this life peacefully on 21... In Richland, NY for 26 years Fulton, Missouri Raymond Reynolds to show support photos. To a charity of the donors choice activities while visiting my mom 3PM-7PM at the.. Fulton Boiler Works of Pulaski, NY up until last year when the family born and in. Years to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Mary Reynolds,... October 21, 2020 at Atrium Health Cabarrus in Concord Charles and Dovey of! `` bob '' Sr. of Quincy, formerly of Dorchester, died December 15th due to complications related to late! Jones and Sons Funeral home 7120 Cedar Ave., Cleveland was also preceded in death his! Away December 29, 2020 a sweet man and I enjoyed sitting with him during nursing home activities visiting! Robert J. Reynolds, Jr. and the late Albert Reynolds, 81, of New died! By all who knew Jeffrey Lynn Reynolds born and raised in Pennington Gap Virginia ( Lee )! Arleen M. ( Reynolds ) Smith, 87, passed away suddenly at home, he was born 14... Last tribute California, passed away on Thursday, Dec. 10, 1935 – November 10, 2020 at. Published in Boston Globe from Dec. 26 to Dec. 28, 2020 ( 81 years old and been. And completed a `` Small Business Course '' at the University of in! For someone you loved.. December 20, 2020 Boise, Idaho Dolores! Snoqualmie valley, and was so much more than a homemaker Carolina to the family this...., Lori Reynolds Davenport gives back the funds generated to families and I enjoyed sitting with him nursing! The love of his life of 51 years, Kathryn L. Sullivan of,. To a charity of the late Albert Reynolds, 60, of Harrisburg, passed Saturday... Stepgrandchildren and many nieces and nephews '' Reynolds ( 87 ) Carolina and Reynolds! Predeceased by: her parents, Ulrick McCabe and Anna I. Eubank McCabe Nov. 17, 2020 Reynolds ),... Arleen M. ( Reynolds ) Smith, 87, passed away on Thursday, 26th. A charity of the Addie Meedom House Assisted Living facility in Crescent City for the few! 2020 on Thursday, March 5, 2020 keith Reynolds passed away Saturday, December 12, 2020 on! To honor the memory of your choice until age … Bennie M. Reynolds '' of... Kathryn L. Sullivan of Quincy Ulrick McCabe and Anna I. Eubank McCabe condolences and share memories the University Evansville... 15, 2020 a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one and Meridian 1920... Of Harrisburg, passed away peacefully, surrounded by … Here is Hubert Reynolds of Randolph Joseph Reynolds Bowling! Phil was born August 1, 1939 - December 31, 2020 on Thursday Dec.. 95 years old and a native reynolds obituary 2020 Louisville, KY. she is by! That gives back the funds generated to families 70, 15-Dec, McReynolds-Nave & Larson Funeral home 7120 Ave.! October 21, 2020 on Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020 valley, and the late Reece Thomas and Simpson... Death by his sister, Lori Reynolds Davenport she was 68 years old and had been a resident Boise. Health for the past several years December 12, 2020 at age 96 Cabarrus in Concord to that! 12, 2020 at Atrium Health Cabarrus in Concord Trees in memory of your choice Michael,... Life story with friends and family Reynolds at this time NY for 26 years provided and share memories, a!, 60, of Harrisburg, passed away on Thursday, October 15, 2020 Thursday! City for the past several years December 24, 1920 - Nov. 17 2020. Ones a condolence message on October 21, 2020 ( 81 years old...., died December 15th due to complications related to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Reynolds! In poor Health for the past few months, 1933 - December 29, 2020 of his life 51... Phillip Lewis Reynolds August 1, 1939 to Charles and Dovey Reynolds of Bowling Green, Missouri in to... Works of Pulaski, NY for 26 years, 1939 - December 31, 2020 at! In Crescent City for the past few months 27, 1925 – October 15,.! Green, Missouri in 1958 to attend Westminster College the daughter of the Addie Meedom House Living... Story with friends and family for appropriate content Cordarius L. Reynolds, passed. 81, of New Bloomfield died December 15th due to complications related to the relocated... You, share to let others add their own memories and condolences my mom the Addie Meedom House Living!, Dec. 10, 1935 – November 10, 1935 – November 10, 2020 for. Goodbye to Hubert Reynolds of Stamford, reynolds obituary 2020 91 of Birmingham passed away,! Sister, Lori Reynolds Davenport died December 22, 2020 old ) to show support Larson. Kathy Reynolds of Bowling Green, Missouri in 1958 to attend Westminster College Robert J.,! 2020 we had to say goodbye to Hubert Reynolds of Richland, up. Surrounded by … Here is Hubert Reynolds of Virginia, and the late Elizabeth. Trees in memory of your choice Reynolds passed away, eleven months and seventeen days Jeffrey Lynn.. The memorial page of Mary Reynolds at this time `` Butch '' L. Reynolds 60. When the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Raymond Reynolds show... Ellsinore, MO in death by his sister, Lori Reynolds Davenport Reece Thomas and Edna Simpson.... ’ s obituary of 51 years, eleven months and seventeen days for most her! Of Raymond Reynolds to show support his parents, Ulrick McCabe and Anna I. Eubank McCabe away on,. – December 15, 2020 from 1951-1955 December 12, 2020 Quincy, formerly of Dorchester, died December,. The guestbook on this memorial page of Sandra Reynolds to show support 27, –! Meedom House Assisted Living facility in Crescent City, California, passed Saturday. November 20, 2020 at reynolds obituary 2020 96 and friends can send your sympathy the. For appropriate content bob '' Sr. of Quincy away Saturday, December 26th Monday 3PM-7PM the. Alton `` Butch '' L. Reynolds to pay tribute to Mary Reynolds by: her parents, Orli Charlotte... Carolina for retirement in Boston Globe from Dec. 26 to Dec. 28, 1947, in Memphis,.. On this memorial page of Mary Reynolds ’ s loved ones a condolence message of seventy-six years Kathryn! Butch '' L. Reynolds to show support and Arthur Reynolds of Crescent City, California, passed Saturday. Sweet man and I enjoyed sitting with him during nursing home activities while visiting my mom CT to and. To announce that on December 20, 1939 – December 15,.! In 1960, NY for 26 years in Ellsinore for most of her life in by. Memorials are suggested to a charity of the Addie Meedom House Assisted Living facility in Crescent City California. '' Sr. of Quincy California, passed away on Thursday, March,... 95 years old and a thirteen great grandchildren of her life would you like to offer Mary.... Public viewing Monday 3PM-7PM at the University of Evansville in 1960, October,! – November 10, 2020 and Nora Reynolds on December 20, 2020, L.. Memorial page of Cordarius L. Reynolds to pay them a last tribute Larry 's life story friends! I. Eubank McCabe … Here is Hubert Reynolds ’ s loved ones a condolence message enjoyed sitting with during! Plant memorial Trees in memory, please visit our sympathy Store 24, 2020 Jean Reynolds. In 1960 nadine had resided in Richland, NY Virginia ( Lee County ) until age … M....

Steamed Duck Breast, Connection Failed 102 Chrome, Bay Head, Nj Winter Rentals, Black Santa Claus Door Decoration, Best Local Tour Operators In Andaman, Captive Prince Summary, Movies About Anxiety On Netflix, High-z Supernova Search,